Endo Protection and Giantess Rampage Scenario

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Endo Protection and Giantess Rampage Scenario

Postby TripleAAA1183 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:39 pm

So, I came up with this unique scenario for both a giantess rampage and gentle endo!

In it, a giantess is rampaging through a nation, toppling its military forces left and right! Here's the catch: This nation is actually a brutal, oppressive dictatorship, and the giantess is actually fighting to liberate the people being held prisoner in its Soviet-style gulags! She's also keeping the tiny people she liberates safe and sound inside her body, where they're magically immune to bodily hazards like digestion!

I haven't seen this kind of scenario anywhere on this site during my time as a lurker, so I thought I'd share it...
TripleAAA1183
Been posting for a bit

Re: Endo Protection and Giantess Rampage Scenario

Postby JMDarkly » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:18 pm

TripleAAA1183 wrote:So, I came up with this unique scenario for both a giantess rampage and gentle endo!

In it, a giantess is rampaging through a nation, toppling its military forces left and right! Here's the catch: This nation is actually a brutal, oppressive dictatorship, and the giantess is actually fighting to liberate the people being held prisoner in its Soviet-style gulags! She's also keeping the tiny people she liberates safe and sound inside her body, where they're magically immune to bodily hazards like digestion!

I haven't seen this kind of scenario anywhere on this site during my time as a lurker, so I thought I'd share it...

Interesting idea to say the least. Curious to see that myself.
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:41 pm

TripleAAA1183 wrote:So, I came up with this unique scenario for both a giantess rampage and gentle endo!

My response:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma6Mr6AKkKk
dude101
---

Postby TripleAAA1183 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:47 pm

I figure that would be a good way to include both rampaging and gentle giant material in a story! And I have a particular idea in mind...

In it, the evil empire's military is highly advanced, complete with giant combat mechs! And by "giant", I mean "as massive as the giantess herself"! In fact, I envision it being an action-packed battle scenario as well as the other two giantess genres mentioned before!
TripleAAA1183
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bloomkoto » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:24 pm

dude101 wrote:

My response:

My thoughts exactly.
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby dude101 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:03 pm

TripleAAA1183 wrote:I figure that would be a good way to include both rampaging and gentle giant material in a story! And I have a particular idea in mind...

In it, the evil empire's military is highly advanced, complete with giant combat mechs! And by "giant", I mean "as massive as the giantess herself"! In fact, I envision it being an action-packed battle scenario as well as the other two giantess genres mentioned before!

Please do this for Writing.com ASAP!!!
dude101
---

Postby TripleAAA1183 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:17 pm

Unfortunately, I don't think I have the talent to do such an excursion. Sorry to get your hopes up, but I just have the idea in my head...and I thought I'd share it in case it could inspire someone else! And not only that, the idea in question is part of a much longer and more elaborate idea, one that's more than I feel I can write, or that my non-paid membership at Writing.com will allow...
TripleAAA1183
Been posting for a bit

Postby TripleAAA1183 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:20 pm

And I'm more of a gamer than a writer. In fact, while I play my video games, I often envision other stories, such as this one, taking place in place of the actual story of the game! It helps to keep me interested in the experience.

...I'm sure I'm not the only one who does this.
TripleAAA1183
Been posting for a bit

Postby TripleAAA1183 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:28 pm

To be more specific, I envision this giantess (Actually, either giant or giantess) rampage scenario happening whenever I play the 3DS game Hyrule Warriors Legends! Here's a trailer, so you guys can see what it's like:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CpWrPeo-4xE
TripleAAA1183
Been posting for a bit

Postby JMDarkly » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:54 pm

TripleAAA1183 wrote:To be more specific, I envision this giantess (Actually, either giant or giantess) rampage scenario happening whenever I play the 3DS game Hyrule Warriors Legends! Here's a trailer, so you guys can see what it's like:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CpWrPeo-4xE

So, you want the giant person to be a Zelda character?
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TripleAAA1183 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:50 pm

No, I'm saying that whenever I play that game, I envision a giantess of any series doing this. In fact, I barely connect my experience playing the game to the actual characters themselves! Sorry for the confusion. I'm not that good at explaining things.
TripleAAA1183
Been posting for a bit

Postby TripleAAA1183 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:52 pm

But I think I found a good way to explain it. You see, I connect the fast-paced action of that game to the scenarios I have in my head, if that makes any sense.
TripleAAA1183
Been posting for a bit

Postby TripleAAA1183 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:00 pm

So, instead of imagining myself playing as the actual characters from the game, I instead imagine that I'm playing as the giantess (who shall not be named at this time) saving tinies from a cruel dictatorship! I do this kind of thing with a lot of my games, swapping out the setting for one of my own. And THAT'S what I meant when I said I'm sure I'm not the only one who does this.

Oh, and I apologize in advance for the triple post. I guess my train of thought is all over the place.
TripleAAA1183
Been posting for a bit

Postby Darian » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:32 am

... ARGH. Dude, I want this! Heck... we could use an interactive on this site about this. I'd like an RP about that! Jesus!
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby TripleAAA1183 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:55 pm

dude101 wrote:

My response:

Funny you should bring up a clip like that: I actually have some characters I implement into this idea...and one of them is Star, from that very clip!
TripleAAA1183
Been posting for a bit

Postby TripleAAA1183 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:14 pm

And by "I have", I mean that my specific story idea is actually a crossover fanfiction...and one of the shows implemented...and one of the shows is Star vs. the Forces of Evil!
TripleAAA1183
Been posting for a bit

Postby skorpio » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:23 pm

I took a stab at the beginning of a story based on the idea.

http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/i ... dd-Rampage
skorpio
New to the forum

Postby dude101 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:44 pm

skorpio wrote:I took a stab at the beginning of a story based on the idea.

Great start! Left you a rating! Btw, welcome to the boards!
dude101
---

Postby TripleAAA1183 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:14 pm

skorpio wrote:I took a stab at the beginning of a story based on the idea.

Nice job! I have little faith in my own writing, but I hoped I'd inspire someone by posting this! I'm glad to see that I was right!
TripleAAA1183
Been posting for a bit

Postby skorpio » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:54 pm

Thanks for the original inspiration and the input! I have some ideas for continuing this if I can get them together for the story. No idea how long it'll end up being, though.
skorpio
New to the forum

Next

Return to Endosomatophilia world