What is something that you like about certain preds/prey?

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

What is something that you like about certain preds/prey?

Postby TattletailDid911 » Fri May 26, 2017 4:48 am

Spoiler: show
first topic, oh boy, oh boy, can't wait to sound/look fucking retarded

one thing that i absolutely LOVE about preds is when they're female (force of habit, pls dont bully me, im not retarded, im special, mkay), unwilling, shy, easily embarrassed/flustered, etc. and whenever asked if they're gonna eat someone, they always say no and rant about why they would never do that. bonus points if the pred is starving near the prey, their stomach growls loudly, the prey asks if they're hungry, and the pred is just blushing furiously and telling them no while their stomach keeps grumbling and stuff. that's what gets me going. espECIALLY WHEN AFTER NOMS, THE PRED LETS OUT A LOUD BELCH AND THEY GET SOOO FLUSTERED, I JUST CANT- >w<

oh and also i love it when the pred and prey are buddies or somethnig and either the pred or prey or both are going to die so the prey is willing to sacrifice themselves for the pred's life but the pred disagrees and when they're stomach gurgles angrily and they have an argument with their stomach, oml, i love it~ @w@

i am such vore trash plz fucking kill me i deserve to die slowly and painfully-
TattletailDid911
New to the forum

Re: What is something that you like about certain preds/prey

Postby DannyChocolate » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:02 am

I'm not into vore, I'm into endo, and I don't like the stomach that much because it reminds me of typical vore. But I'm into black men as the patients, because black men are the sexiest thing alive. I also like when their age is around 18-21 (like Jaime Reyes and TOM) and it can be white, Latino, or black if they're at that age. Narcissists are also a big yes. Futuristic looking characters and bishonen are also good patients. I'm planning on writing my own sci-fi series inspired by gen:LOCK and other shows I'm trash of that will include my fetishes in it, endo of course being one of them.
There's some whores in this house.
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Return to Endosomatophilia world