What're you working on?

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

What're you working on?

Postby Gcreep » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:20 pm

Do we have any peeps over here trying to work on their art, draw stuff, etc. in regards to nonfatal vore? This is just a curiosity of mine. Nonfatal vore is my favorite type but it seems not a lot of people are making stuff for it, at least in terms of drawing. I try and draw myself.

Last edited by Gcreep on Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gcreep
Been posting for a bit

Re: What're you working on?

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:43 pm

I try and write stories, tried having commissions done by people to get paid for it, but the one commission I got I didn't get paid for so I took it down. On the side, I work on other stories that eventually I'd like to get published. Yes, some of these stories have vore in them, dragons and otherwise.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Aviannapper » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:04 pm

I prefer mainly mainly non-fatal. :idea:
Aviannapper
Participator

Postby TreFix » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:25 pm

Well, I don't recommend checking this out when it's done. It's gonna be some hardcore fatal shit yo! :evil:
Nothing will make your stomach churn more than the agony of gummy bears.

in all seriousness though, I prefer almost-but-not-fatal. I don't wanna see anyone getting their skin melted off, but still make the danger apparent ya know
TreFix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krowley » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:57 pm

I'm trying to get back into writing after a month or so of emotional crises. I wrote something last night that I'm going to edit today that's strongly implied to be nonfatal (and even consensual at the end, but spoilers), and it's also the first micro/macro thing I've ever had the wherewithal to throw together so that's cool.
Krowley
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gcreep » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:53 am

Aviannapper wrote:I prefer mainly mainly non-fatal. :idea:

Ah, but are you trying to work towards making material for it?
That's important!
Gcreep
Been posting for a bit

Postby Borealis » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:51 am

Currently planning a full tour, non-fatal and downright gross piece of writing, with a comedic edge.

In it an Indiana jones type adventurer of a mouse tries to steal a diamond ear piercing from a sleeping she-wolf. Once her and her female pack of four wake up... well, the stomach isn't the only place they're going to put him.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby someoneoncenew » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:28 pm

Bumping the thread a little, and probably breaking an unscheduled hiatus...I'm currently writing a script at the moment which, in effect, boils down to pure endo material. Think of it as Innerspace meets Inside Out, but the characters are stoners. Two of them shrink and wind up inside the third one's body, starting in his lung and ending at the brain...but, of course, I will also have the two visit his stomach along the way.

Hoping to make this a sci-fi/comedy. I have the general plot sorted, but willing to accept any suggestions for visual puns/gags if anyone has any
someoneoncenew
Participator

Postby Bloomkoto » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:58 pm

I for ome got time off for a little bit and on my own road trip so I’ve been hunting for endo artists in between stops and writing stories. In a way I’m sorta like Stephen King cause literally most of my stories are inspired by times in my life or from the silliest things like a fly in my room or a headache in my brain, weird as that may sound. It’s been a strange, strange process o-o
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby coop500 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:01 pm

I'm working on yet another Lucifer story, Christmas related this time, about a small mouse girl having to hide in his home/club from a feral cat outside and the cold weather. So Macro/micro, but I planned to have her caught somewhere along the line by him and likely swallowed, giving her a safer, warmer place to stay than just inside the building.

The prey will be implied a child, but it's all SFW fluff, nothing inappropriate happens. My gallery also has all non-fatal vore stories since it's all I write vore wise.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:42 am

I'm writing a sequel story to accompany a comic based on an MLP endo story I wrote a while back:
Attachments
The Comic.png
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:12 pm

CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:I'm writing a sequel story to accompany a comic based on an MLP endo story I wrote a while back:

Sweet!
dude101
---

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:15 pm

I`m working on an extended prose roleplay with my best friend at the moment. It`s a mostly macrophilic story, but I believe we will be doing some vore soon.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TreFix » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:35 am

im doing a 6-page bit about a lil mage who shrinks himself in front of his cat friend

i finish dat gummybear thing so if anybody cares to see how that turned out: https://aryion.com/g4/data/421236-50936.png/TraPyhix-421236-eating+a+gummy+5.png
TreFix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anomnity88 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:29 am

To answer the title of this thread, i actually take existing vore vids and add my own touches to them. (usually text, slow-mo, and zooming in). I have a number of projects I've started but finish them when I feel like it.
Anomnity88
Somewhat familiar

Return to Endosomatophilia world