Things you Enjoy Seeing in Human Preds

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Things you Enjoy Seeing in Human Preds

Postby Milky12Daddy » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:02 pm

In general, what are the things you like to see in a female/male pred? Personality, quirks, clothes, shape, etc.

(Reshaped the thread, hope it helps)
Last edited by Milky12Daddy on Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Milky12Daddy
Somewhat familiar

Re: Things you Enjoy About Black/Asian/European/Latin Preds.

Postby Date Masamune » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:10 pm

well I don't know about this topic
Last edited by Date Masamune on Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby blessedwasthechild » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:04 pm

I really hope I don't get in trouble for saying this, but, isn't this topic kind of in bad taste? I believe a better goal is to celebrate the massive swath of human beauty, but the framing of the topic makes it sound like we're fetishizing groups of people like they're sexy nurses--but they're not, they're entire groups of people. It isn't like black people have a "personality" because the number of cultures and histories and traditions and appearances quickly rambles off into a lifetime of study and fascination.

I think its better to call for a topic that simply is asking for a greater variety of preds, celebrating beauty by showing a fantastic spectrum of beauty.

The closest I'd wanna come to "answering" this question is that an inclusive and satisfying representation of preds allows us to feel like vore truly has universal appeal despite cultural boundaries?

But if we're thinking of things like "I like it when black preds have this personality" is sort of... weird to me. I think I'd understand better if the topic was more, "There is not enough people of color in vore and that's a shame, so lets workshop some great preds," and I'm assuming that's more of what you're going for--which, then, I'd agree.

Am I being out of bounds about this? Did anyone else feel offput by this, especially someone not white cuz I'm a white girl so I'm really hoping I'm not putting my foot in my mouth >.>
blessedwasthechild
Participator

Postby Shugoki » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:47 pm

This is honestly a weird topic and I don't think you'll get a straight answer very easily. I mean, does everyone who has a certain racial preference know WHY they have that preference? Could it just be that people like a variety of appearances and that actual human beings all look different? Are you JUST thinking about looks here, or is there some greater conversation you want to have regarding cultural backgrounds and context? Because you ask about personality, clothes, and shape, which aren't racial traits. I don't believe diversity in some weird internet fetish is super important, but if you want to understand why demographics have played out as they have, then you're not asking the right questions.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Milky12Daddy » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:10 pm

Thabks for the suggestions everyone.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I did not framed the question properly.
Milky12Daddy
Somewhat familiar

Postby NotTadpole » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:48 am

blessedwasthechild wrote:I really hope I don't get in trouble for saying this, but, isn't this topic kind of in bad taste? I believe a better goal is to celebrate the massive swath of human beauty, but the framing of the topic makes it sound like we're fetishizing groups of people like they're sexy nurses--but they're not, they're entire groups of people. It isn't like black people have a "personality" because the number of cultures and histories and traditions and appearances quickly rambles off into a lifetime of study and fascination.

I think its better to call for a topic that simply is asking for a greater variety of preds, celebrating beauty by showing a fantastic spectrum of beauty.

The closest I'd wanna come to "answering" this question is that an inclusive and satisfying representation of preds allows us to feel like vore truly has universal appeal despite cultural boundaries?

But if we're thinking of things like "I like it when black preds have this personality" is sort of... weird to me. I think I'd understand better if the topic was more, "There is not enough people of color in vore and that's a shame, so lets workshop some great preds," and I'm assuming that's more of what you're going for--which, then, I'd agree.

Am I being out of bounds about this? Did anyone else feel offput by this, especially someone not white cuz I'm a white girl so I'm really hoping I'm not putting my foot in my mouth >.>

Oh, don't worry, you're fine. I actually feel the same way about this topic as you do, and I share your fear of coming off badly since I'm a girl of colour myself.
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaggedjagd » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:30 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:20 am

Can we get this out of the Endo thread? It doesn't belong here.
dude101
---

Postby Milky12Daddy » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:03 pm

Sorry for the trouble everyone.

Like I said, I did a bad job with the post. Excuse me. But honestly, how do I erase a thread? Idk how to do it :(
Milky12Daddy
Somewhat familiar

Postby dude101 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:25 pm

Milky12Daddy wrote:Sorry for the trouble everyone.

Like I said, I did a bad job with the post. Excuse me. But honestly, how do I erase a thread? Idk how to do it :(

No biggie. Not gonna judge you for it, We all make mistakes like that sometimes.

Dunno if you can erase a thread like with a normal post, but ask the mods just to be safe. Hope that helps.
dude101
---

Re: Things you Enjoy Seeing in Human Preds

Postby Milky12Daddy » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:13 pm

Sorry for the inconvenience again, hope the title change and info help more when making an answer.

You can either make a new comment/edit your previous comments. Thanks everyone :)
Milky12Daddy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nikkidafox » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:46 pm

Things I enjoy seeing in human preds? Myself. :oops:
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby coop500 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:42 am

Imma just, not address what this thread was before, but answer how the question is now.

I like a large, intimidating, masculine male with a gentle heart, a deep voice, and a safe, comfy belly for small humans to feel protected and comfortable in.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby DannyChocolate » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:43 pm

Black men. My love of black men started when I found a Tweet featuring fanart of a human version of Sonic Boom Shadow, who was black. A comment on it read "Black Panther (2018)" and it skyrocketed from there. Eventually I found Cyborg and the rest was history.

Also narcissists, something human Sonic Boom Shadow could be considered, given who he's based on.

Teenagers around 18-21. That's why I liked seeing the insides of Jaime Reyes and Peter Parker. Human Shadow could be considered one too. And TOM.

Characters with a strong sense of heroism, like Cyborg.

Cute characters, like (again) Cyborg and TOM.

Deadpan snarkers, like Hawkeye. When I saw him all battered and weak asking Iron Man if they beat Ultimo... oh dios mio.

Hot anime males, especially those voiced by Steven Blum or David Hayter. That's why I wanna find the Trapped in Hyperspace game so bad, so I can see inside TOM.
There's some whores in this house.
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Postby ajis2809 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:56 pm

Okay, first than anything, i am only in endo and oral vore.
About the preds/hosts, i like both genders, but for some reason i like more when the pred is male (i'm heterosexual, that's why i think it's strange)
For both genders, i like when the pred is white or asian (i don't have any problem with black people, just preferences). About the shape, i like them with average, thin or athletic shapes. And about personality, i like most of them, except when the pred is dominant, enjoys torturing or when he/she only thinks with his/her privates.

For female preds, i like them when they have realistic shapes, nothing of oversized breasts or butts that some women have in media (mainly in anime or in some fanarts). About the age of the preds, i like them when they're 10-35 years old. For clothing, i have special preference for school girls or office women, in the most of my fantasies, i imagine that i enter inside the body of a secretary or a school girl (mainly if she wears uniform, i have attraction for them, and now that i'm talking about it, i say that it also applies for male preds), but i don't care if she wears normal clothing, underwear, or even if she is naked.

In the case of males, i prefer them when they are 10-20 years old. With clothing, i already said whay i had to say, but, i don't like when he is naked or only in underwear (he has to wear a top (t shirt, v neck, collared, etc) along with his underwear). About his privates, i personally don't imagine anything related with cocks, so i don't really care about that (one of the main reasons of why i prefer pre teens).

About the ways of going inside them, i prefer when they're unaware of my prescence, awake or sleeping. If they eat me accidentally or using artifacts (shrink ray, special suit, etc).

That's all!
ajis2809
New to the forum

Postby DannyChocolate » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:16 pm

For the ways of going inside them, I like when they're aware of whoever's in them's presence (and actually asked them to go inside.)
There's some whores in this house.
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Return to Endosomatophilia world