Pocket dimension inside the breast/nipple portal

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Pocket dimension inside the breast/nipple portal

Postby Quirhem » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:04 pm

Hello, everyone!

I have a breast vore endosoma fetish for a certain time, and I have been fantasizing about giantesses having a pocket dimension inside their breasts, to which they can bring tinies by shoving them in their nipples. I also had such fantasies as:

• One of the girls shrinks and puts in her breasts all the other girls, and then me. Inside, another girl shrinks everyone and puts them inside her breasts.
  • A girl puts me inside her breast, and then another girl voluntarily goes inside the breast, finds me, and uses breast vore endosoma to carry me out

Basically, breasts acting as storage for tinies/objects, but with some pocket dimension inside it.

Is there any stories/artwork with such themes?
Quirhem
New to the forum

Re: Pocket dimension inside the breast/nipple portal

Postby JeebyHeebies » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:23 pm

It's gonna be really hard to find something that specific
JeebyHeebies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Katana70065 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:00 pm

In the "Giant Robo: Ginrei Special" (specifically the Ginrei Robo episode), there is a scene where Ginrei reaches into her cleavage and pulls out a bazooka, it should be noted that she was wearing her signature form-fitting "China Dress", and there was no obvious place for her to conceal the bazooka, so this counts as her storing the weapon in a sub-dimensional storage pocket located in the vicinity of her breasts.
Katana70065
Been posting for a bit

Postby NewSuperTrios » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:58 pm

I know there was a branch in UBEA that played with this, but it has maybe five children and wasn't taken too seriously.
Just your local unfunny survivor.
NewSuperTrios
Been posting for a bit

Return to Endosomatophilia world