Womb endo without unbirthing?

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Womb endo without unbirthing?

Postby FishnorFowl » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:53 pm

I like the idea of being in a womb but….not being in a vagina (or any kind of genitalia for that matter) ^^;
Don’t take it personally that’s just me!

So I wondered if there was anything like that?
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Re: Womb endo without unbirthing?

Postby The_Agent » Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:07 pm

Pouch or belly button maybe?
The_Agent
New to the forum

Postby FishnorFowl » Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:25 pm

Hm that could work
Know any examples?
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ilv18 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:33 pm

In the game forums there is a game called escape from the witch stomach
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61916&hilit=Witch
The game is about like the name says escape from the stomach of a witch but not from regurgitation but going through her bowels.
There is many passages in the game that allows the player to access different parts of the witch's body and one of them is the womb.
Ilv18
Been posting for a bit

Postby digestor » Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:05 am

ive thought about this too.

I feel like this is connected as the continuation or final reversal of digestion. when, somewhere deep in the intestines, you get not just digested but totally and fully absorbed. and then after you've circulated through them or whatever you fancy, you reassemble and gestate in their womb. and there you go, no need to go through the vagina, but still get to have an adventure getting there.

Alternatively "digestion" can be you becoming more fluid and absorbed and then pooled in the womb, or by digesting you just shrink till you can be absorbed and transported via blood circulation.

though if i was going to a womb this way i wouldn't want to go to the womb first, i'd want to go to the overlies, just so that i can take the fallopian tube down to the womb. its such a sexy sounding part yet never gets the spotlight.

Whenever i read about "reform" in stories, im always sad it never happens within the body that did the digesting. I love safe vore, and the notion of a full tour, but i hate scat. So this is my optimal scenario when digestion is included.
digestor
Been posting for a bit

Postby FishnorFowl » Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:06 am

Thanks for the replies!
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Postby FishnorFowl » Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:11 am

Also the digestion/reformation idea you proposed does sound intriguing
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Postby TSaPA » Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:07 pm

...for some reason my brain went to a female character hugging a second character so tight they actually experience a boundary collision glitch like in Gmod or something, where they sorta vibrate violently a couple seconds making constant collision sounds before suddenly clipping inside person A's womb.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Return to Endosomatophilia world