Endosomatophilia and the Female Butt

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Endosomatophilia and the Female Butt

Postby Andris » Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:24 pm

Hey everyone! Ironically I just found this specialty forum after years of writing content with EXACTLY this sort of thing. So, while I'm feeling stupid, I thought I'd kick off a very focused dialogue about my personal favorite kink.

I'm talking about women keeping absolutely tiny people (pinky length or less) up their rears for a prolonged period of time as an act of ownership, dominance, enertainment, gloating, or whatever else you want to call it. Like...going to work all day long. Or sleeping all night long.

Suspension of disbelief is of course necessary, since that's a fast track to suffocation. Which under the right circumstances can be its own kettle of hot, if I'm honest.

One thing I feel is lacking in this community is content showing what happens AFTER a person is AV'd. Most content shows the act happening, and then after that it's over and the story ends. But that's just the tip of the iceberg in my mind. What a woman does, and thinks, while she's got a tiny person up her bum is of great interest to me. And there are SO many possibilities. My stories touch upon many of these.

Who else feels these feels? I cannot be alone. If someone wants to post art, videos, and stories showing this sort of thing I'd be most appreciative.

Let it rain.
Andris
Somewhat familiar

Re: Endosomatophilia and the Female Butt

Postby Fooddood » Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:24 pm

Fooddood
New to the forum

Postby Fooddood » Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:20 pm

Fooddood
New to the forum

Postby dude101 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:59 am

Funny you should ask! A lot of my work consists of this.
dude101
---

Postby casshern » Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:26 pm

Definitely one of my favorite aspects of vore. I love being able to explore the bowels of a woman (aware or otherwise) and all that entails. Such a shame it's barely represented outside writing and the occasional comic.

These are some of my favorite stories that go in depth (no pun intended) with the concept.

Mark's Prison by Imprisoned (I LOVE how sadistic the giantess is in this, and the writer does such a great job describing the protagonist's situation and helplessness)
https://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7631

Ass Worship by Kevin Strange (Linked this one a while back. Not sure it's supposed to be a fetish story, but not sure how else to read it lol)
https://www.kevinthestrange.com/free-story-ass-worship/

Really hope one day we get a really good butt endo animation (Eskoz and Saxanas do great stuff) or (VERY wishful thinking) live-action.
casshern
Been posting for a bit

Postby dude101 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:28 pm

Got a bit of inner-booty action via full tour in a story I got made as a request:

https://www.deviantart.com/cubedcinder1 ... -945080511
dude101
---

Postby yirasawa » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:54 am

You hit the nail on the head. I'd love to see this more from endosoma and anal vore stuff.
yirasawa
New to the forum

Return to Endosomatophilia world