Requests I guess?

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Requests I guess?

Postby HisashiHinata » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:55 am

Okay, so I'm out of ideas on what to write about. I have a few but they'll run out eventually. Mind adding to the pile?

Terms:
- When I go out to research the character for personality and behavioural writing research, it better not have some super complex character stuff. I'm here to write a story, not a essay.
- Fatal digestion and weight gain. Always.

Current list of future predators:
Ms. Fieldmouse from Thumbelina
An HTF character (either Flippy or Flaky)
Bellwether (probably)
That one named Erica from that Mickey Mouse short
Isabelle from New Leaf
Mr. Rawr from Dr. Lollipop

Give me a suggestion or two and I might just add it if it's not too much of a hassle!
HisashiHinata
Participator

Re: Requests I guess?

Postby DemonGays » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:02 pm

Would you consider doing someone from Gorillaz? :,0
Vore isn't rael.
DemonGays
New to the forum

Postby DestroyMEinstead » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:00 pm

I would love to see more content for Code Lyoko! Maybe doing Yumi, Aleita, Sissi, or Sam? All very hot, sexy, and delicious girls! You can also reference my profile pic to see who I'm talking about :-D
DestroyMEinstead
New to the forum

Postby HisashiHinata » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:20 pm

I guess I forgot to add to the terms on what I wouldn't do, or rather, don't know how to do properly.
I apologize.

Additional Terms:
- Anything hard. Except digestion, but it won't be like 'hardcore' hard.
- Cooking or preparation of anykind
- Vore that isn't oral, anal, cock or unbirth.
- Diaper or soiling
- Human Preds or just primates in general
HisashiHinata
Participator

Return to Artists Valley