(HarvestMoon/StardewValley) LF a person who writes M/F vore?

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

(HarvestMoon/StardewValley) LF a person who writes M/F vore?

Postby JirachiWishes » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:35 pm

Hello everyone!
I am having extreme trouble finding someone who does the specific combination of things I'm looking for. Even if I find that special someone who does all the things I'm looking for, I'm afraid I I'll lose them upon the mention of the characters I'd like as pred. Really, if you even clicked on this, that's a fairly good sign. Even if you haven't played the games, I can do my hardest to explain everything that you may need to know!

I am looking for certain bachelors from different games in the Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons series, as well as a couple of the bachelors in Stardew Valley. Is it weird I like characters from those games enough to have pred crushes on them? Perhaps. The prey will be the player character from the games, most likely looking like the default appearance for the respective Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons game, and I can easily provide reference images of them if wanted. The Stardew Valley character I made can be described by me upon asking.

Looking for these things!
Required
Willing, safe vore (considering the magic elements in all these games, it can easily be justified by potions or spells)
Micro/Macro (once again, potions or spells)
Some sort of romantic element, easiest would be that they're already married to the player character.

I love this stuff!
Some sort of foreplay.
Sleeping inside the pred.
Kissing and licking the prey.
Many other stuff!

No to these things
Anal... anything really.
Scat and watersports
Overly rough sexual acts (Usually I'm fine with this, but for this context I'd rather not)
Fatal. Reformation is allowed, though!

Current pred crushes from these games!
Check under spoilers for pictures of them if you can't quite remember them by their name.

Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
Luke
Spoiler: show

Harvest Moon: A New Beginning
Neil

Story of Seasons
Nadi

Klaus (Preferred character of the two)

Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns
Wayne

Ludus (Preferred of the three!)

Hinata (Yes, I liked Hinata more than Yuzuki fite me)

Rune Factory 4 (yes i'm counting it)
Dylas (Omg guys I love this beautiful boy so much you have no idea)

Stardew Valley
Sebastian (Preferred of the two!)

Sam

Phew, quite the list, eh? PM me here, or you can DM me at JirachiWish#7761 on Discord. My budget is negotiable, 100 max. Or you can leave a comment if you'd rather me contact you.
Call me Rime! Lover of male preds and macro/micro, hopeless romantic and daydreamer.
JirachiWishes
Been posting for a bit

Re: (HarvestMoon/StardewValley) LF a person who writes M/F v

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:32 pm

Huh, I have to admit, that's a really interesting request! I'd never thought much of doing vore with the SoS/HM/SD characters. That being said, this all sounds like something I can do, considering I owned most of those games (Rune Factory/Animal Parade were the only ones I didn't play/own), if you're fine with the fact that it takes me a while to actually get stories written. (Thanks to life stuff, it usually takes a few months, though if I hit a good stride it can be less; I know it's a long time to wait, so I don't take payment until after it's done but before it goes up.)

If you're okay with that, I'd be willing to discuss it!
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Return to Artists Valley