[Twin Month 2022] End of Twin Month

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

[Twin Month 2022] End of Twin Month

Postby Septia » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:31 pm

Welcome, to the Commission Event Hub.

And Welcome, to Twin Month 2022.

All Slots Claimed.
But because it is Twin month, and I got several interested, I've expanded it to 2 extra slot, Twin Month 2022 is going double~.
One Slot Remaining.

As twin writers, Sep and Tia cannot resist holding a Twin month event for the second month of the year 2022, 2 many 2s, we are all seeing double.

Twin Month 2022 Stories

Week 1, 4th February
Erotic B-Day Revelry

Week 2, 11th February
Erotic B-Day Revenge

Week 3, 18th February
Gorilla Fruit Ambush

Week 4, 25th February
Ballsy Hoodlums

It has been wonderful to share Twin Month with everyone, and all those who participated, wishing you a great time ahead~.

Twin Month 2022 Sale Slots info.
Spoiler: show

There will be...

2 Special Priority Story Slots
Available from now until early February. These slots are...

Rates 1/2 Off for the first 2022 words.
Story length maxing at about 5000 words. But on the condition...

The Stories Include a theme of Twins, Doubling, and or Pairs.
There are a ton of ways to interpret the themes, most of which we will accept. From 2 meals, double teaming, cloning, pairing up, and so much more. If there's 2 of something, it will work out~. In addition...

The Twin Month Slots supersede the Writing queue,
meaning you will not have to wait months before we get to your story. So you have until the...

8th of February
before the slots close. So you better...

Send me a message on any platforms I am on,
and we will reserve you one of the slots.

Eka's Portal (hey that is here) (pm)

Furaffinity, Septia (pm)

Weasyl, Afilthysmutwriter Septia (note)

F-list, aFilthySmutWriter (note)

or by Email: [email protected]

Twin Month 2022 Slot 1 [Closed]
1/2 off first 2000 words
Priority before the rest of the queue
Theme to involve Twins, doubles, or pairs in some form.

Twin Month 2022 Slot 2 [Closed]
1/2 off first 2000 words

Twin Month 2022 Bonus Slot 1 [Closed]
1/2 off first 2000 words

Twin Month 2022 Bonus Slot 2 [Closed]
1/2 off first 2000 words

So then, I wish everyone a...

Happy Twin Month, and a great week~.

Previous Event: Change, is in July.
Theme:
Shapeshifters, Trickery, Deception Changelings.

July, a month of deception. Of course a month of deception would strike just as we are in the peak of summer, enjoying ourselves without a care in the world.
It looks as if it will be summer foever, but July's promise is not to trusted.
And if you squint, could you really tell the difference between July and June? Exactly.

In July, the event "Change, is in July" takes place, an event focused on trickery, shapeshifters, deception and changeling. Throughout the month the weekly stories will all be part of a series on changelings, the to honor the trickery.

Contact SepandTia on:

Eka's Portal (hey that is here) (pm)

Furaffinity, Septia (pm)

Tumblr, Septiawrites (ask)

Schedule.

Change, is in July, Week 1
Change: the norm.
The event month starts off with a tribulation for one fancy personality, having her crotch invaded, mind corrupted and body altered into that illustrious and infamous form. Will she be able to look on herself the same ever again? Or will there even be a self left to look at, when she is invited into the Changeling Hive.

Change, is in July, Week 2
Change: the truth.
The event month continues as does the storyline, with the lost returning to their home, eager to meet their friends ones more. Yet, what purpose the meetings entail remain a mystery, the question is: for how long?

Change, is in July, Week 3
Change: The zeal.
The hive's influence stretches further, soon not only requiring wits, but brawn. Trickery and deceit stand for the tools that its tendrils use to reach further, coercing their new target before unveiling their truth, and what they stand for. Can anyone else stand in their way?

Change, is in July, Week 4
Change: the minds.
Thus the event concludes, with a tale of the change in the future. For what does the new minds in the hive need for their conquest? Strength, speed? Oh no, it needs knowledge, and there is someone who would make a lovely subject for a teacher to the masses.

What shape will you take in July?
And who will you fool?
Be ready to trick and be tricked.
For Change is coming~.

In addittion, due to popular demand this month is Open for All Comers.

If you have a story, image or other creation that fits the theme of the event it can be featured on the event hub.

All they have to do is message me before the upload to tell me about their work, I will see if it fits. Then it is just mentioning me and linking to the event hub, and you are part of the event.

If there are any questions, send me a pm and I'll help you out.

Other Participants
Anyone who participates in Weirduary will have their content linked here.

Previous Event: Sep-Tia-mber, can be found below.
Welcome, to the Weirduary Event Hub!

February is the odd one out of months. As the only only month that has less than 30 days, on top of that every 4th year it gets an extra day.
This year, Sep and Tia wants to celebrate that with: The Weirduary Event.

In February, each story posted here will have a strange theme, going into subjects not usually written about or giving a weird intriguing spin on old concepts.

Donations are opened for a limited time.
Head to my donation page.

Donation Incentive:
If the incentive of 60 dollars is met, a picture will be commissioned featuring the characters that appeared in Weirduary~.
Have a favorite character? Support the donation incentive and tell me who~.

Weirduary Commission Slot 1
Slot Status: Taken.

Weirduary Commission Slot 2
Slot Status: Taken.

And in addition, 2 Event Story Slots are Open Exclusively for February.
These story slots come at a discount of 30% off of the regular rate.
However, the concepts and stories to fill these slots must be odd enough for Weirduary, so only room for bizarre or strange stories.
The event stories limited to 2000-2500 words.
On top of that, event stories have priority in the commission queue, so that they can be posted this month.

If you are interested in grabbing one of the 2 slots, contact me with the following information:
The strange or bizarre theme of events in the story.
Scenario of the story.
Brief Descriptions of characters to be involved in the story, and more importantly: how you want them to act. (Characters can be made for the story.)

Contact SepandTia on:

Eka's Portal (hey that is here] (pm)

Furaffinity, Septia (pm)

Tumblr, Septiawrites (ask)

Schedule.

Weirduary Event, Week 1
Soul Charity Stew.
We are starting off Weirduary with a second part of a series, this one working with some odd and interesting subjects. Such as those of the soul, and sentience post vore in many forms.
Find out just how Eternal Asuka's suffering will be~.

Weirduary Event, Week 2
A Demon's Soles.
Here we have a story which really goes deep into the theme of the month, containing several odd subjects such as foot vore and sweat digestion, along with some demonic and chaotic entities.
See how Prelewd handles her catch in this tale~.

Weirduary Event, Week 3
Patched Up.
This week's story certainly walks the thin 'thread' between usual and odd, you could say the characters involve come to share a 'bond', but is it a strange enough tale to fill the bellies and satisfy Weirduary? 'Corset' is.
It also involves an uninvited guest.

Weirduary Event, Week 4
Bewitched Breast Milk.
And to... ehm, end(?) Weirduary we have a story containing cleavage chugging down room-mates, a teasing witch, cravings and soul splitting into triplets. A winning combination if you ask me.
But, seeing as a breasts comes in a pair, so does these stories, which gets us one more week of Weirduary.

Weirduary Event, Week 5?
Bewitched Breast Cheese.
Surprise, seems Weirduary had one more week in it it, the other pair of last week's story.
The Witch's room-mate has had some time to mature, but still has to handle his new "mother" taking "care" of the now many "hims".
A strange and fun way to round out this great event~.

Other Participants
As a bonus, here is a story written in the spirit of Weirduary.

Life Cycle.
Written by 1ring42, this story contains Plant Unbirth in a way you would not be used to seeing. It is lovely to see the odd and unusual embraced in this time, and this is a lovely read to celebrate Weirduary~.

Let us celebrate this Weirduary by letting delving into the bizarre and deprived~.

And a special thanks goes out to KimMadcox.

Previous Event: Sep-Tia-mber, can be found below.
October, like you have never seen it before.
Because it is a whole new month.

Welcome, to the Sep-Tia-mber Event Hub.

Information.

This October, Sep and Tia made a mess of their schedule, and reused their old calendar page for October. Of course, they had to enter the name slightly, and thus a new month - Sep-Tia-mber - was born.
For the whole of Sep-Tia-mber, the focus will be on Sep and Tia's own stories. This means fables and other odd stories will be coming up every Friday.

First up will be a story that ties into not one, but two previous stories.
Some people will have picked up on the hints I have hidden throughout blogposts, descriptions, tags and even polls. You may already know what is coming, clever you~.
For the others, it remains a suspenseful surprise, good thing it is arriving first week.

Sep and Tia are the filthy writers, who post stories under the pseudonym: Septia.
Some of their personal exploits can be found here:
Twin Belly Dweller, their fist personal story.
Inviting Mom's Hunger, a situation where their pranks went a little too far.

Special slots

For this event, Two Story Slots will be opened at a reduced pay rate. These are there to compensate for the lack of usual Dusk Festival (Halloween/Allhallows) celebration, which means they will adhere to themes befitting the event.
Usual priority in the Commission queue applies to these slots, they are limited and will be available only during Sep-Tia-mber.

One slot will be Sep's, which has the following guidelines:

- Story limited to about 2500 words.
- Follows the theme of the season (Dark creatures, old folklore, frightening events and more.)
- Rate reduced to 0.02$/word.

Sep enjoys when people explore and find new interests, and befitting the odd and bizarre themes of the season... Their personal guideline is:
- Has to focus on odder and uncommon aspects of kinks.
(Which means, less vanilla oral vore, vanilla sex, and usual themes. This is a slot for those who want to stretch their limits.)

Sep Slot Status: Taken.

The other slot will be Tia's, which has other guidelines:

- Story limited to about 2000 words.
- Follows the theme of the season (Dark creatures, old folklore, frightening events and more.)
- Rate reduced to 0.02$/word.

Tia enjoys improving and experimenting with new styles, often going over previous events and reinterpreting them or re imagines certain situations. Their Personal guideline is:
- In some way includes a character from a previously written story on this account.
(While having to adhere to character, how and why can be discussed. This is a slot for those who have enjoyed previous stories.)
((Observe: This does not include character Sep or Tia don't have permission to use - such as canons.))

Tia Slot Status: Taken.

Tia's Slot is claimed, yet Sep's Slot may still be taken, but those interested have to hurry and say, otherwise it will be reserved.

Schedule.

Sep-Tia-mber, Week 1
Sibling Reuinion.
Tam and Met reunite, but who can trust who? And what do they really mean to each other?
And why is Tam's gut gurgling so much?

Sep-Tia-mber, Week 2
Hold on, this Friday... the 13th of October. Ooooh my...
This date hasn't occurred in 11 years, the mother of all naughty Fridays. And for that, we have a certain guest who has wanted to visit for a while now.
A Fable of Misfortune.
Wherein we meet with Ierona, and how a stroke of bad luck can lead you from the top, all the way to a bottom.
A new vore Fable befitting the season, may you have a fantastic Friday.

Sep-Tia-mber, Week 3
Cofn's Baked Bads.
This time, Cofn is capturing some fodder to bake up into bread, showing no mercy to the...
Wait, that doesn't sound like Cofn. Something is weird about this.
Well, it is still there. I think.

Sep-Tia-mber, Week 4
Fable of the Mob.
In which we follow a journalist who heads a bit deep into the business of the maffia, but perhaps it is not as bad as she had imagined. The question is, will she make it out?

This hub will be updated every week as new stories come up, and new information is revealed.

And may I wish you all, a fantastically fun and filthy, first Sep-Tia-mber.

Previous Event: March Twin-Month, can be found below.
This March, Twins will be the monthly flavour.

The end of March is here, what has laid dormant will now be unveiled. And it is none other than...

Sep and Tia!

Each of my stories in March will have a Twin Theme or involve Twins in one way or another. Biological twins, clones, sibling and so on.
That means every Friday in March there will be a new naughty Twin tale uploaded.

Why March as a twin month you ask? The planet Mars which the month is named after has twin moons, Phobos and Deimos. In addition, if you look at the calendar for this February and March you notice that the days line up, as if the months themselves were twins.
It is also my second year of posting here on Eka's, which is a lot of fun~.

Regular Story commission slots are still open during this time.
Speaking of that, You can find my commission information here.

Links to each of the Twin month stories will come here in this Forum post.
In addition, any other stories or artwork that has to do with Twins will also be featured here as long as the creators are alright with it.
Lets have double the fun~.

Twin Month Story, Week 1
Justice in Boots, vore, gore and disposal, starting off with Twin Gryphons.

Twin Month Story, Week 2
Sister Rolls, Vore, maki rolls sushi, soft cooking prep and insertions with puns, featuring the twin duo from Splatoon.

Twin Month Story, Week 3
Double Vanilla BeefCake, Food play with tons of innuendos, sex, anal vore and more with the Twin Bull Minotaurs having fun with their little bunny.

Twin Month Story, Week 4
Pork Stuffed Hams, Anal vore and clone insertion, sex, several disposals and more barbaric adventures with the Bukri half giant's dark fantasy tale.

Twin Month Story, Week 5
The Secret of Twin month has be uncovered.
Twin Belly Dweller, soft consensual oral vore between two twins followed by a fair bit of fudge.
Introducing, Sep and Tia in their first appearance, the final Twins Of Twin Month.

Other Twin Related Content.
Posted for/during Twin Month.

Ponks Invasion, Pinkie Pie Clone Comic by Dudey.
Clones are close enough to Twins, and Dudey was holding on this goodie for Twin month~.
Page 1.
Page 2.

Cece's Offerings, a story by Marader4.
Two girls want to become closer to each other, but doesn't realize just how close they will be after going through a priestess butt.

On The Tubes: Twin Series, a twin story by TwrchTwryth.
A story describing naughty videos involving the Bosnian Twins. Cock transformation, some sexual content, unbirth and more.

Phil and Lil: A little Filled, flash by Underside. (Updated version.)
A flash x-ray game/interactive featuring twins within twins.

Have a filthy month of fun and smut~.
Last edited by Septia on Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:03 pm, edited 38 times in total.
I am usually available for writing commissions concearning most strange ideas your mind can conjure up.
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Re: [Septia Event] March Twin-Month

Postby Septia » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:01 pm

[Update]

To answer a question, all needed to be featured in Twin Month is to pm or note me about the Twin Content you want featured.

Second week In Twin month is going quite well~. Thank you to all those who follows in the Twin Spirit~.
I am usually available for writing commissions concearning most strange ideas your mind can conjure up.
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Re: [Septia Event] March Twin-Month

Postby Septia » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:10 pm

[Update]

Here is a piece of art of how Sep and Tia looks.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/389432
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Re: [Septia Event] Sep-Tia-mber Event

Postby Septia » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:22 am

[Start of a new Event]

The Sep-Tia-mber event has begun.
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Septia » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:35 pm

[Update]

Just noticed I had left the 3 in the rates after changing them.

The correct rates for the Sep-Tia-mber Commission Slots is 0.02.
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Septia » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:09 pm

[Update]
Wish you all are having / had a great Filthy Friday the 13th~.
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Septia » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:19 pm

[Update]
Final Week for Sep-tia-mber.
Both slots filled.
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Re: [Septia Event] Weirduary Event [Special Commision slots]

Postby Septia » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:05 pm

[Start of a new Event]

A new event has come, it is time to get odd and bizarre in Weirduary~.
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Septia » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:30 pm

[Update]

Second week of Weirduary, both commission slots Taken already.
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Septia » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:02 pm

[Update]

Third week of Weirduary has arrived~.
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Septia » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:46 pm

[Update]

We are in the... Last week of Weirduary?
Wait, we aren't? What is going on?
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Septia » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:15 pm

[Update]

Last week of Weirduary, thank you all for participating.
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Re: [Septia Event] Change, is in July [Join the Fun]

Postby Septia » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:07 pm

[Start of a new Event]

Change, is in July, event will take place over the entirety of July.

Participation is open for all, submissions will be featured on the event hub.
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Septia » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:00 pm

[Update]

First Week of "Change, is in July" has come, with the first part of the series on changelings now posted.
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Septia » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:16 pm

[Update]

Week 2 of the event, new story uploaded.
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Re: [Twin Month 2022] Story Sale, Be Featured~.

Postby Septia » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:36 pm

[Start of a new Event]

Twin Month February 2022 Announced, make twin, double, or pair, get featured, snag the sale slots~.
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Re: [Twin Month 2022] Story Sale, Be Featured~.

Postby Septia » Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:40 pm

[Start of new Event]

Twin Month 2022 officially begins~.

The Story slots have been claimed, but due to interest I have opened 2 bonus story slots for the event. Double the Twins~.

Have a great Twin Month~.
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Return to Artists Valley