F1 Art Thread

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Re: F1 Art Thread

Postby fixated1 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:49 pm

Zoey Page 14 is now up! Click on the image to go to its page and favorite or comment if you like! A page full of mawshots, swallowing, and internals!

I'm going to sell an extended, upgraded, high res version of this comic. I will be working on extra pages and polishing the early ones for a bit, but you will be able to find it on gumroad and lulu. I've chosen these two sites because they're easy to navigate, secure, and I've seen other vore artists use both of them for a long time. Keep watching for that announcement. The polished pages will be replacing the old versions here but the extended scenes will not be here, so heads up.

Spoiler: show
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby fixated1 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:15 pm

I've redesigned the dragon girl briefly appearing on page 8. She's going to have a bigger role in the next issue. Click on the image to go to its page and favorite or comment if you like!

fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby UtagawaAki » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:17 am

some of your works would be interesting to see in a game. I wonder if there's going to be a furry in Subvserse.
UtagawaAki
New to the forum

Postby fixated1 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:48 pm

Really? In a game? I'm interested in what kind of game. I would assume visual novel or something like that. What is Subvserse?
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby fixated1 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:19 pm

Oops. I forgot to post my YCH. I guess I'll do that and the latest commission back to back. Click on each to go to their pages. The commission has a nice little story with it.

Here is a YCH I'm offering. It's on the last call now. I have to move on to other projects.

And here's the commission.

fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby fixated1 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:53 pm

New art is up! This one is a DnD themed commission. Lots of fun, and I was really surprised by the response to it:

Click on the picture to go to its page.

fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby fixated1 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:17 pm

I did a study for latex and reflective materials. The drawing is just a sketch, really. Very BDSM. Much paw worship. Wow.

fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby fixated1 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:30 pm

Zoey: Enhanced Edition is OUT NOW! For just $10 you get the original 14 pages in high res, plus 4 new bonus pages, including an extended ending (includes off screen digestion). You also get a sneak peak at the cover of the next issue! Get it on gumroad: https://gumroad.com/l/wGnqq

fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby fixated1 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:41 pm

Welcome to Trophica! It's the city where predators and prey work and play. It's an ongoing comic series on Patreon. See it early and influence what happens! Or if you want to MISS OUT on INCREDIBLE PERKS and EARLY WHAT HAVE YOU, I will still be releasing comics with bonus pages on gumroad and e-junkie! Free standard res pages will still be released here and my other hangouts. The patreon distributes through discord, but there is a public channel where we can hang out and start building and playing together.

There is currently an auction going on FA for three slots. One for each maw to have some tasty prey in it. Or pop in on FA or my gallery here to drop a fav on it.

Auction is here

Discord is here

fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby fixated1 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:42 pm

Bonk! Go to horny jail.

fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby fixated1 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:06 pm

The second comic is starting up!

Here's a link to page 1: https://aryion.com/g4/view/686219

And here it is behind a spoiler tag:

fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby fixated1 » Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:29 pm

Trophica Page 3 is up! I've had a lot more art go up recently, so be sure to check it out.

Click on the picture spoilered below to go to the gallery page for it.

fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby fixated1 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:57 pm

Comic commission featuring Skyress and Nat, belonging to skrekdathird and hatham on Furaffinity/my discord server.

fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby fixated1 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:26 pm

Oh boy, I'm a bit behind on this thread. Time to start catching up!

fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby fixated1 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:53 am

Hi guys! I'm doing a raffle on twitter for hitting 2k followers there. Head over and get entered for a chance at a free drawing from me!

https://twitter.com/FriskyDingo33/statu ... MzjH7Pmd5A
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Artists Valley