This is either the most creative...

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

This is either the most creative...

Postby TurboWolf » Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:45 am

...or stupid idea I may have ever had for a vorish story.

An apparently quite successful organization is owned and operated by seven different furs. Wolf, fox, cat, owl, dragon, jackal and chameleon. The wolf - who owns the biggest share in said organization - gets tired of them constantly bickering over the smallest of things, so he comes up with an idea.

Since they were always at eachothers throats, why not give them a chance to be IN eachother's throats? The wolf manages to come up with the idea for each member to come up with a team of fifteen, to play football (the kind where you use your feet, not the 'Touchdown!' kind). The winning team's leader will both advance in said tournament, and get the right to devour the leader of the losing team. =3 And these are very, very loose rules, meaning if a player would get fed up with someone on the other team (or on their own team, for that matter) they could just jump on top of them and devour them right in front of the referee. And get away with it.

Oddly enough, even before the wolf turned on the monitor to show the rest of the furs the idea, a team of ringtails had already signed up. He didn't really want to go to the trouble of getting them out and finding some kid from Marketing to get a team together, so he just let things slide.

Now, I've only got to this point in finishing said story - meaning, I haven't really finished it at all. I figure I have to do at least three matches (following one team that would eventually win) or at most seven (covering all the matches [4 quarter-finals, 2 semi-finals, 1 final]).

Was just hoping to get some feedback, possibly votes for what leader should win. =P I'll get some specifics on them in a little while.
TurboWolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby Umiriko » Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:38 am

no see if normal foot ball was like that i would be watching it all the time :), seems like a good idea to me, cant wait to read the finished product
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby TurboWolf » Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:55 pm

Thanks, Umi.

(Thanks to Galis and Kaoru for filling in some of the name blanks! ^^;)

C'mon, guys, I was serious about the "vote for who you want to win". Or else I might do something silly like make the Owl win. ;) Feeeedbaaaack. *Zombie arms.* I also need some names for a few of these!

Anyway, here's some blurbs about the team leaders.

Leon - The wolf. Owns the commanding stock of the oddly unnamed organization. Completely grey fur. He stands at about six foot three, and is quite muscular. He tends to go without clothes, but when he does wear something, it's an expertly made black suit, with a red handkerchief poofing out of the chest pocket. Though, he tends to find it confining, and a strain on a rather fat sheath.

Riona - The owl. Head of finance for the organization. She's always in a dress suit, black in color; though instead of dress pants, there's a skirt. She tends to look right at home in a boardroom, sometimes even with a clipboard. Though...she does some things under the table to satisfy a couple of urges, and is constantly taunted by the one other board member that knows exactly what those things are.

Screwball - The jackal. Head of technology. No one is quite sure why Leon appointed him head of technology, as it was repeatedly proven that there was very little inside that head to start with. He's easily distracted, and tends to trust just about everyone who gives him the time of day. He wears pants most of the time, but no shirt...he wouldn't even wear that, if Leon didn't insist.

Christine - The cat. Head of public relations. Aside from a very tightly fitting tank top - one that does a very poor job holding back a generous busom - and equally tight running shorts, she goes bare all the time...and most of the time she complains to the nearest male (or female, if so inclined) of how uncomfortable said garments are and how she'd like to get out of them. Whenever possible, this type of attention is lavished on the head of security.

Lysa - The fox. Head of human resources. She's one crayon short of a box a lot of the time, and the reason why Leon tends to explain things thoroughly in most meetings. She wears a light suit most of the time, having seen a lot of furs walking around in one. She gets along with the jackal rather well, not surprisingly.

Draco (Or I'll misspell it constantly ^^; ) - The dragon. Head of security. He's even more muscular than Leon, and teases him with that bit of information every now and then. Though, aside from a little friendly ribbing, he's quite shy for such a physical specimen. From the day he was appointed, he's been dealing with Christine coming onto him constantly...which might explain why every couple of weeks the cat would come into the boardroom looking exhausted, but happy.

Onzichtbare - The chameleon. Head of marketing. He's a slight little fellow, almost always wearing a devilish grin, as if there were always something he had thought of that put him one step ahead of the game. He never really wears a suit, or anything for that matter, letting his lower half blend in with the area around him to preserve dignity if it was dark...or simply throwing on some running shorts if he was going to be outdoors. He's not really that comfortable walking down the street in the rye.

Bander - The raccoon. Not a whole lot is known about his personality, as he had already signed up with his team before Leon even introduced the concept to the board. He's about a foot shorter than Leon, putting him at around 5'3, only a nose taller than the shortest board member, Riona. In fact, no one has any idea why he was even in the tournament, only holding half of a percent of the stock in the company...Yet, Leon left him in, just to make things easier.
Last edited by TurboWolf on Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TurboWolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kaoru » Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:31 pm

No voting for me! Not yet, anyhow. Feedback? I can do that. Here's some feedback for ya!
Leon - The wolf. Owns the commanding stock of the oddly unnamed organization. Completely grey fur. He stands at about six foot three, and is quite muscular. He tends to go without clothes, but when he does wear something, it's an expertly made black suit, with a red handkerchief poofing out of the chest pocket. Though, he tends to find it confining, and a strain on a rather fat sheath.

Riona - The owl. Head of finance for the organization. She's always in a dress suit, black in color; though instead of dress pants, there's a skirt. She tends to look right at home in a boardroom, sometimes even with a clipboard. Though...she does some things under the table to satisfy a couple of urges, and is constantly taunted by the one other board member that knows exactly what those things are.
Your characters are very varied and imaginative. They all seem very imaginative... though they're obviously created to make sure there'll be plenty of sexual tension in anything that may happen. That's not a bad thing, just make sure you manage it well! I'm sure you can...I've got faith in ya, Turbo. Oh, a name suggestion for the jackal? Screwball. I think it fits a low-intelligence, laughter-prone, and slightly-off-his-rocker head of technology for a giant firm. ...Plus, it just sets up so many great, corny lines :P

Regarding the Dragon...well, you could always go traditional and stick with Draco. Or you could get more complex and invent a name like my friend Sulhi does for her dragons. I think they're a minimum of twenty-three letters and utterly unpronounceable :P
Heck, though, why not just go with Zmaj? It's slovene for dragon...and for kite. Who doesn't want the captain of their team soaring over the soccer field, huh? :wink:

Sorry to just appear out of the blue and keep suggesting, but I just want to try and contribute ^_^; So, regarding the chameleon...
What about Onzichtbare? The suffix sort of fits his attitude for casualness. By the way, that's Dutch for 'invisible'.

I don't think your idea is stupid in the least. I don't think it's the 'best idea ever, omg!', but I do think it's incredibly imaginative and great! If you can pull it off, it's gonna be a story people will be talking about for years to come, I'm sure.

I like the concept. I used to play soccer ('Football' outside of America...), and I always enjoyed the game. I know there was this one team I played against that I'd love to enter into this tournament... A bunch of jerky jocks who I once watched picking on a team of kids. ...What kinda sick bastard pelts a ten-year-old with so many soccer balls he has to get surgery? The coach of that team, by the way, just ran outside and started getting drunk.

It made me sick to watch, and my attempts to intervene earned me a position on the floor, choking after getting the air punched out of my lungs...but, eh.

Any other questions? Ask 'em! Or private message me, or whatever!
"It is better to die for an idea that will live, than to live for an idea that will die." ~ Steve Biko
And Now Whatever Way Our Stories End, I Know You Have Re-Written Mine - By Being My Friend.
-To Paul
Kaoru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Artists Valley