Hello.

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Hello.

Postby Dragursa » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:45 pm

I'm Dragursa and I'm new here to the portal. Does anyone here have any tips or tutorials for a newbie like me? I want to try to draw some vore pictures. :-D
Dragursa
New to the forum

Re: Hello.

Postby GoldFox » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:21 pm

Well, I'm an author, not an artist, thus i can't help on that aspect, but I will be the first to say hello and welcome to ya!

HELLO AND WELCOME! :)
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.
Be evil. :evil:

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby darkmark67 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:26 pm

hehe...NEW MEAT!!! hahaha (i tend to give dark vibes but hey)
welcome to the portal...
Okay first things first, in order to get an album, you must private message eka for one and it always helps to give here a sample of your pictures as well...sorta like a resume...
you can also, while waiting for the album, post it under a new topic in the forum and you can post your work in there...that way, people in the site can tear it...i mean critique it in a way so you can make improvements...(also, keeping posting your pics under the same forum topic that you created)
seriously though, the people here are nice, and there are always awesome artists and their works...i myself am an artist(not a very good one) but hey improvements are underway...
I am usually nice to others...
have any questions PM (private message) me...
Image Visit little exodusren!
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Location: Wandering the Moonlite forest, Black roses light my path...

Postby Amari » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:03 am

Hey, welcome to the portal.

I just went through the same thing, although I'm not drawing consistently enough to need a gallery. What I did was go on Deviant Art and search up different tutorials (Ex. Face Tutorial, Hand tutorial etc...) And practiced drawing the separate parts for a little while, then compiled them together to create my first vore picture, which came out quite well if I do say so myself. :-D

Anyway, I hope that helps. Again, welcome to the portal. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Amari
Participator

Postby hm10101 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:23 am

Welcome welcome!

If I were more of an artist, I'd give you lots of tips! Otherwise, I'm just a critic...
hm10101
---

Postby Athos » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:29 pm

Welcome to the portal
Athos
disembodied soul

Postby kirche » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:16 am

Dragursa, I welcome you.
Just a normal person.
kirche
Another Trekkie...

Postby ilikewyverns2 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:19 am

Welcome, not much of an artist, but there are many fine artists here that I'm sure would be more than willing to give you some tips. Enjoy your stay here!
I'm back, whether you wanted me or not XD
ilikewyverns2
---

Location: Uhh...looking for myself. Let me know if you find me!

Return to Artists Valley