Damn good drawing

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Damn good drawing

Postby Zepdek » Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:22 pm

Man you are a really good artist...compaired to most other artist your art seems...I don't know....freindlier. I loved your drawing rarumira. I really hope you do more like it. But even if you don't..your art is something I always look forward to.
Zepdek
Somewhat familiar

Postby CynicallyOptimistic » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:32 pm

That's a great way to put it, all your work is really friendly. Both the style and the subject matter are very unabrasive... cuddly, maybe? Anyway, your art is fantastic, keep it coming!

"Raru? Can I have a hug before being eaten?"

... Sorry, couldn't resist.
Never judge a book by its cover. The spine, however, is wonderfully helpful.
CynicallyOptimistic
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Dagoth_Ur » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:38 pm

ummmm... whos we talkin bout again?
Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce myself:
My name is Dr. Burrito p.h.d. (pretty hot & dashing)
I have majored in Beanology and have a minor in the field of Cheese Theory. Do not invoke my Beany wrath.
Dagoth_Ur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: Under Red Mountain, in the Imperial Province Morrowind. Hot, but rents cheap at least

Re:

Postby SeruOmen » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:11 pm

Dagoth_Ur wrote:ummmm... whos we talkin bout again?

Der, Dorogato~! =P That's why this IS posted in "Dorogato's Space" of the forum. <.<
SeruOmen
I like sword

Re:

Postby Dagoth_Ur » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:19 pm

^^; my bad, yea im a hopless absent minded fool. damn you brain! Always tryin to make me look bad >_<!
I have majored in Beanology and have a minor in the field of Cheese Theory. Do not invoke my Beany wrath.
Dagoth_Ur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: Under Red Mountain, in the Imperial Province Morrowind. Hot, but rents cheap at least

Re:

Postby SeruOmen » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:21 pm

*blinks, then eats Dagoth* Yummy. Anyway~!! Point is, nice work. I like your quicksand stuff as well =P
SeruOmen
I like sword

Re:

Postby Dorogato » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:39 pm

Thanks for the posts :mrgreen:
Quicksand stuff O.o?
And yeah, Raru is usually very friendly with her "food" :P
Dorogato
Artist

Re:

Postby SeruOmen » Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:17 pm

Oh! Crap!! I posted the quicksand thing in the wrong forum!!! This time -I- need to look at where the post is!! x_x;'
SeruOmen
I like sword

Re:

Postby redemus_maximus » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:40 pm

Dagoth_Ur, i liked that game it was highly enojoyable but that was almost 0% vore in it so it kinda outa place in here. It was still a good game
redemus_maximus
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Dagoth_Ur » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:37 am

redemus_maximus wrote:Dagoth_Ur, i liked that game it was highly enojoyable but that was almost 0% vore in it so it kinda outa place in here. It was still a good game

does there need to be a vore underlay to my name and all my actions? no- then why do you pester me with such trivial comments?! bring me the wraith guard or my ash zombies will eat your elbows! ><
Dagoth_Ur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby redemus_maximus » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:36 am

i wasn't implying that in a pestering way so don't start with me
redemus_maximus
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley