Yay, It's WHTB

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Yay, It's WHTB

Postby Francois » Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:04 am

Need I say more. So, are we still drawing, WHTB?
Francois
"Ask me about animated gifs"

Postby Graphis » Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:31 am

I absolutely love his stuff, and I really like his new, cleaner style. But he has that gif of not drawing anymore vore or something until he gets a girlfriend. *Ties up a girl and leaves her on WHTB's welcome mat*
Graphis - ~~ Hungry, yet tasty gryphon! ~~
Graphis
Gryphoncakes

Postby boredpenguin » Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:45 pm

I love his stuff to. But he said in his gallery, or I should say a picture in his gallery states, that he's not going to draw again until he finds a new girlfriend. I guess he's trying to pressure us into getting our single girl friends into talking to him.
boredpenguin
don't care ^^

Postby Graphis » Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:22 pm

I think he's just updating us is all ^^
Graphis - ~~ Hungry, yet tasty gryphon! ~~
Graphis
Gryphoncakes

Postby boredpenguin » Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:52 pm

Oh ok. Cus I had just the girl in mind. She's very open minded and didn't look down on me when she accidently found all my vore stuff on my computer. She's average looking, not too hot that you have to worry about other guy's hitting on her, but not so ugly you don't want it well known that you're going steady. She's into computer games and is a techie. I'd have taken her myself, but we already tried that.. ..and that's a really long story.
boredpenguin
don't care ^^

Postby WHTB » Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:23 am

:O
WHTB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dorogato » Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:54 am

Will that plan actually work? 8O
Dorogato
Artist

Postby Eka » Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:54 am

I am still struggling to figure out if penguin is joking or serious.
Eka
Administrator

Postby boredpenguin » Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:49 pm

Ha ha! I was just kidding.
boredpenguin
don't care ^^

But Seriously Though!

Postby BradRepko » Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:29 am

When are you going to make more works, WHTB? Your stuff is completely and utterly awesome. If anything, I would think you would stop making vore stuff after you get a girlfriend. Your stuff is to good, man, you just have got to make more. I'm having withdrawl's. *gasp* *gasp* Can't breathe.... no, j/k, but please, don't stop making your works, it is so awesome, and your cat girls are really cute, even if I do feel really bad for them.
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Artists Valley