YAY Brain3times3's art is here!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

YAY Brain3times3's art is here!

Postby boredpenguin » Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:30 am

YAY! You were among the first vore art I ever saw and ever since then I've been hooked. I love your art! The eyes and the bellys are just perfect! And those captions that you have to go along with them, it's just pure genius. They fit perfectly and add to the enjoyment of the art. Plus the stories that El Portero (I hope I spelled that right) writes to go along with your art just makes it friggin awesome! I'm happy to see your art here. You're among my favorite vore artists. I'm a huge fan!

Just a sidenote though, it sux what happened to yours and voremouse's yahoo group(I was a member). Ever since then I've depend on Freaky DaChu's Junkpile to supply me with your work. And freaky keeps having DNS problems with his site. Is there anywhere else your work is posted?
boredpenguin
don't care ^^

Postby brain3times3 » Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:33 am

Thank you so very much for your comments and kind words concerning my artwork. I managed to get half of them up already, and will be adding the rest of the pics this weekend. Besides Freaky's place, there are pics of mine on a smattereing of the Yahoo groups, but you'll be able to see all of them in one place here on Eka's awsome site(thank's bunny girl!!). More talk later...now sleep!
brain3times3
Artist

Postby Jrrrobert » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:25 am

I love your work ^^ It is all very well done and you illistrate many of my favourite stories, which is of course a welcomed addition.
Jrrrobert
Somewhat familiar

Postby SK » Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:43 am

Good art, do more.
SK
Evil Mewtwo

Postby TW » Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:21 pm

I love your work too!! (hehe) Your stuff has inspired a great many of my stories. I hope your computer gets fixed soon so that we may see more of your masterpieces!

I actually have a couple stories in the works inspired by your art. One is the veggie kids, another is the babysitter. hehe. Ill let you prrof read em before I post.

Got to run for now,

TW
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Return to Artists Valley