request - your super hero pics

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

request - your super hero pics

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:03 pm

I love your work Brain3Times3. It's a damn shame half the yahoo groups housing your stuff got deleted. I've been eagerly awaiting Freaky's next update but now I don't have to, your work is here now!!!!!! YAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember first seeing your stuff on vorecadia and being blown away. I was shocked to see how many vore pics you'd created since then at Freaky's. Love love your stuff dude especially the F/m pics.

One thing I love is your super hero pics. The catgirl at side kick tryouts eating the birdboy(girl?), The speedy superhero downing a bad guy, the belly cleaning up crime the only way she knows how, save her or savor, the quantum twins hiding in the supergirls cake. That stuff is amazing! Could you do more of that stuff? I have some ideas and stuff.

A super hero in a suit (cat, frog, whatever) taking out a boy villain in a suit that can only be identified by the remains on the ground (the villainous rat boy, the 'human fly', something) something of that nature. He has the right to digest now or some such! Maybe he was robbing someone/thing or whatever but he gets taken out.

A superhero academy where one hero eats another while training. A cool one, and my personal favorite idea, would be several girls (3 or 4) lined up and in trouble. The girls could look depressed and embarrassed with large bellies. Their teacher could be yelling at them from offscreen. They were teamed up in girl/boy teams to train or do a project together or something. Maybe it was an in class 'trust' or 'teamwork' excersize. Each of the girl's ate their partners. The names of the teams could be on the chalkboy behind them. For example teams could be like Mellisa the blob and brad the boy wonder, sabergirl (like a saber tooth tiger) and mouseman, jenny gutbuster and tommy, Jenna equine and carrot top. You know, just have there names off to the side on a chalk board, or if it's easier to draw, a poster or sticky note on the wall. The names could be anything. Maybe the girls have animal names relating to there costumes or there 'special' powers while the boys have normal names or names of prey or veggies (veggies if a girl is a plant eater style superhero like your raddish picture and halloween brother/sister picture). Some of the 3 or 4 girls might make excuses, apologize or look sad defiant, whatever. Some of the boys might not have started digesting yet so they might be yelling something. Anyway I'd LOVE to see a pic like this

My third and final idea. Maybe a supergirl hero eating an annoying brother in a sandwich like that one pick you have.

If you could do any of these pics I'd be thrilled cause I love your superhero theme. If you do do one my first pic is the second idea. The hero academy. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A PIC LIKE THAT! Anyway thanks for reading my request. Please don't stop drawing any time soon, I'd shrivel up and die. :lol:

Postby brain3times3 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:49 am

Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to share all of those concepts. :)
brain3times3
Artist

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:56 pm

Woot, new B3X3 stuff! my life has meaning once more.

Just wondering if I could offer up my request for a super hero school vore scene one more time in case you ever get the chance to do some house sitting again (or get your computer/scanner fixed).

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Return to Artists Valley