Regarding updates and requests

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Regarding updates and requests

Postby brain3times3 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:55 pm

I'd best explain my situation. I had my "good" computer die several months back and it has yet to be looked at. There is a techie friend who has offered to look at it in his spare time for free. I've heard that he will be looking at it around Christmas time, and I won't know whether or not it can be fixed until then. The computer that I am forced to use in the mean time is barely alive and is also in need of work. Among the many problems that this old beastly machine has is its' habit of not recognizing anything you plug into it, such as a printer, digital camera, or SCANNER. So, I am not able to scan anything at the moment. As a result of this, I haven't been doing very much in the way of art, since the only person I would be able to share anything with would be myself.
Basically, I am in a holding pattern until Christmas. After that time, I'll at least know whether or not I will be able to continue posting art online. In the event that the "good" computer can't be fixed or requires any new parts to be fixed, I am out of luck. New parts would require money. I have none. All I can say at this point is that I am hopeful that the techie person will be able to work some kind of miracle, but I just don't know. So, this has been a very long and wordy way of saying that there will not be any new artwork in the near future, and there is a possiblility that there might never be any more new art form me. I hope this is not the case, but I just wanted to let y'all know what the situation was. Thank you for all of your kind words, and encouragement.
Oh, there might be ONE "new" drawing added. I found a sketch on this old computer that I had forgotten all about, and although it isn't much to look at, I just might put it up so you guys can point and snicker at it....
brain3times3
Artist

Postby Eka » Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:59 pm

Sorry to heard that.. I will wish you good luck on this! Certainly will be a big lose to not see your new work again!
Eka
Administrator

Postby boredpenguin » Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:13 am

I'm also a big techie person. If your friend is anything like me he should have PLENTY of spare parts from the computers he's fixed or upgraded. Whenever a motherboard gets fried or a person wants to upgrade, I keep the parts they don't need anymore but are still good if they allow me to. I work all over the state of Virginia. If your friend doesn't happen to have the part you need, I just MIGHT have it. I'd gladly ship it to you for free if it means you don't have to stop drawing anymore. It would be an honor to know I saved your art.. ...I wanna say career but let's face it no one is paying you ^^. But yea, you should know what I mean.
boredpenguin
don't care ^^

Postby CynicallyOptimistic » Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:32 am

Yeah, Penguin's right, you give a computer repair guy a 'dead' computer and he'll tear open it's shell and begin ferreting away still-functional spare parts like some kind of creepy cyber pack-rat. They're like vultures!!

If REAL vultures could repair our computers it would have saved me many-a night sleeping uneasily with my dear computer in the shop
CynicallyOptimistic
Been posting for a bit

Return to Artists Valley