Species information: Anghenii

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Species information: Anghenii

Postby Jidane » Fri May 12, 2006 4:16 pm

Because people keep asking me about my critters and characters, I shall put up some info about them, beginning with the Anghenii.

I am posting only the most important stuff right now, if you have any questions feel free to put them up in this thread, I'll answer them as good as I can.

Anghenii are a race of taurs, a mix of demons and dragons. They're cave dwellers, but they don't live in regular caves. You have to go deep undergroudn to find them, they live in almost complete darkness, which is where her coloration comes from. Anghenii are white or pale grey, darker variations are extremely rare.
If Anghenii come out, they'll do only during night time, for the sunlight would burn their sensitive skin. The only light that doesn't hurt or irritate them is the light provided by a special kind of crystal, which grows in certain places in the underground caves. Usually, Anghenii settlements are located in areas where said crystals are found.

Anghenii eat pretty much anything, unless they're able to catch something big, they live of the little that can be found in the caves, be it moss or small animals like fish or lizards.
Food can be chewed or swalloed in one bit, tho the way of swallowing depends on the size of a meal. Small things go in through the mouth, while bigger prey needs to be swallowed through the Anghenii's second gullet. It leads right into the stomach and is hidden in a sheat where the humanoid half joins the quaroped dragon body.

Hidden in the same sheat are the Anghenii's female bits. They're small and usually not noticed by someone who's not an Anghenii himself. All the Anghenii are male hers, means they look male, but have fully functional equipment of both genders.
Anghenii cubs are carried in the belly of the humanoid half, because it's safer. Would they be carried in the lower half, an adult would risk squishing his cub if he'd swallow something big.

After they cubs are born, they still can be carried around in their parent's womb until they reach a certain size. They grow to big and can't follow the adults, they'll be carried along in the grown up's stomach. Anghenii are resistant to the digestive juices of their own kind, so no harm is done. Cubs have the best protection, the adults are a bit less resistant and actually can be digested if not being let out the right time.

Anghenii live in so called families. Not all are related to each other, but they tread each other that way. They share everything, be it chores or lovers. They're very social creatures, and physical contant is very important among the members of a family. It can be petting and snuggling or cuddling, over braiding another one's hair or draw tribal designs on his skin to have sex or even an orgy... everything is allowed and done.

Being curious by nature, Anghenii are fast to tread outsiders the same way as their own kind, even if they're not the same species.
Jidane
Artist

Re: Species information: Anghenii

Postby 2plantains » Fri May 12, 2006 8:52 pm

Jidane wrote:Anghenii are resistant to the digestive juices of their own kind, so no harm is done. Cubs have the best protection, the adults are a bit less resistant and actually can be digested if not being let out the right time.

So, do adults swallow each other and then let each other out? For fun?

Jidane wrote:They share everything, be it chores or lovers. They're very social creatures, and physical contant is very important among the members of a family.

Hubba hubba. That's adorable.

Jidane wrote:Being curious by nature, Anghenii are fast to tread outsiders the same way as their own kind, even if they're not the same species.

Yeah, so, I'm just gonna pop over to the nearest cave... seeya later.
2plantains
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kaoru » Fri May 12, 2006 11:38 pm

Wow. I thought of inquiring regarding the species you'd created or referenced in your pictures, but I figured that it was A. going to be a hassle for you and B. not exactly my business.

That does not, however, mean that I am not grateful - and I'm sure others are, as well! :D
The Anghenii sound like a remarkable species - you've done a great job bringing them to life, inventing not only their evolutionary origins, but their aversions, dietary habits, social groupings and habitat...

I'm sure I already know the answer to this (Based, of course, on my own musings, which is why I'm actually asking) but at what level of sentience do the Anghenii subsist?

Or to put it more succintly...
Do they have a culture? Do they have their own language, do they have complex theological or metaphysical ideas?
Do they recognize the need to occasionally bathe? :P
In essence, how far advanced are they, intelligence-wise? I'm sure they're far above the 'mindless beast' level - though I doubt they're anywhere near the 'ascended philosopher' level, either. :lol:
This is getting a bit long, so I'll cut it off there.
"It is better to die for an idea that will live, than to live for an idea that will die." ~ Steve Biko
And Now Whatever Way Our Stories End, I Know You Have Re-Written Mine - By Being My Friend.
-To Paul
Kaoru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Saiai » Sat May 13, 2006 12:06 am

God, you've done some wonderful pictures of these creatures, to boot. I love it, and damn, some days you wish little bits of the human imagination could just pop into existance...
Saiai
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kaoru » Sat May 13, 2006 12:10 am

Saiai wrote:God, you've done some wonderful pictures of these creatures, to boot. I love it, and damn, some days you wish little bits of the human imagination could just pop into existance...

Some days you do - then you remember that the vast majority of your imaginings are unconsciously selected, and eventually one of those 'little bits' would probably be an indescribable horror from the Seventeenth Parallel Hell. :D
"It is better to die for an idea that will live, than to live for an idea that will die." ~ Steve Biko
And Now Whatever Way Our Stories End, I Know You Have Re-Written Mine - By Being My Friend.
-To Paul
Kaoru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Chrisis » Sat May 13, 2006 12:12 am

*Imagines Icecream truck then runs away in fear*
Chrisis
The eternal procrastinator

Postby Jidane » Sat May 13, 2006 1:36 pm

2plantains wrote:So, do adults swallow each other and then let each other out? For fun?

Sometimes for fun, sometimes it's more or less an accident that can (and does) happen while having sex. The female parts of an Anghenii are located right over their 'second gullet'. It just needs an aroused Anghenii to lean into his lovers caress a bit... and slurp.

Kaoru wrote:Do they have a culture? Do they have their own language, do they have complex theological or metaphysical ideas?
Do they recognize the need to occasionally bathe? :razz:
In essence, how far advanced are they, intelligence-wise? I'm sure they're far above the 'mindless beast' level - though I doubt they're anywhere near the 'ascended philosopher' level, either. :P

Yeah, they regocnize they need to bathe :wink: In fact, they're very clean, they love to take a bath and you can find them spending quite some time in hot springs (if available). They also love braid things in their hair, or decorate themselves with bodypaint.

Anghenii have an own language, but depending on the region they live in and the other inelligent beings they live with, they speak a language different to their own as well. For example, if an Anghenii family lives near a Drow settlement, they'd learn to talk drow.

What goes for culture, it's not as developed as that of other species may be, but there sure is some. Anghenii do art, they sing and dance, they paint tribals on the walls of their caves (some can be totally random designs while others have a meaning to them). They're also able to craft things like fetishes our houseware (it's not pretty, but useful).
Also, even tho they share pretty much everything among each other, there's a kind of hierarchy inside a family. However, such a thing as a single leader does not exist, a family had at least two elders, if not more (depends on the size of a family).
Jidane
Artist

Postby 2plantains » Sun May 14, 2006 12:53 pm

Jidane wrote:sometimes it's more or less an accident that can (and does) happen while having sex. The female parts of an Anghenii are located right over their 'second gullet'. It just needs an aroused Anghenii to lean into his lovers caress a bit... and slurp.

Ha! That's great. Gives a whole new meaning to the "Whoops, it slipped" trick. "Sorry darling, these things happen. Hmm, but while you're in there, I think I'll play with your tail... Because it feels so good..."

Anyway, sounds like a very harmonious society, less concerned with mine/yours, private/public. I imagine they're well-liked by the neighbors - or envied.
2plantains
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jidane » Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:42 am

Another bit of info, because I happened to run into people questioning a few things.

Anghenii are demonic, but due to being only part demon, they don't have the full potential of abilities like a real demon would have. They can digest prey, but they're unbable to digest souls. Also, they're not strong enough to reform a body.

Usually they let go of a spirit so it can find someone who can give it a body again, but there's been cases were an Anghenii would hold a soul and help it find a way to reform again.
Jidane
Artist

Return to Artists Valley