question

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

question

Postby callmecloud » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:36 pm

I love your art brain3times3, but why is it mostly underage art?

I dont like that at all?

all apart from those, I love your art, especially sister sandwich
callmecloud
Been posting for a bit

Postby brain3times3 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:21 pm

Why underage subjects? Although it appears that vore is a completely sexual thing for most people, this is not the case with me. My vorish inclinations started around 4 or 5, predating my sexual awareness by many years, so even though I might enjoy a vore story that contains sexual content, I kinda skip over that part or pretend it's not there. Most of my inspiration came from my childhood, and the vorish games my sister and I used to play, as well as the vorish games that I observe my own kids playing. I hope that answers your question.
Anyway, thanks for the compliment and I'm sorry that you didn't care for the underage stuff.
brain3times3
Artist

Postby boredpenguin » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:22 am

So let me get this straight, vore is just fun and games for you? Or are you saying that vore shouldn't be having sex and then eating or having naked people eat each other?

Vorish games you and your sister played? They have games like that?! WHOA! I was wondering about your story "yule thank me in the morning" if that was suppose to be you with your kids.

..and, Whoa! You've got kids of your own? Wow. Did not see that one coming either. You're full of surprises.
boredpenguin
don't care ^^

Postby brain3times3 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:50 am

I never said that vore shouldn't be about people having sex, or naked people being eaten. I'm not saying what vore should or shouldn't be. I'm saying what it is to me.

Yes, for me, vore was about fun and games, and sometimes about pretending to be scared. For instance: my sister and I would make a monster out of the couch cushions or our beds, and one of us would have to save the other from being eaten. Sometimes one of us would be the pred and chase the other one around and try to catch and pretend to eat them. We also had some neighbors while we were little who had this same interest and we'd all play vorish games. I always assumed that it was just one of the many kinds of games that kids played. Now, over 20 years later and without any prompting from me, I've noticed my kids playing games of a similar sort.

As far as that story goes, it was an exaggeration of some problems concerning bedtime on the eve of any day that promises to be an exciting one. We don't drink, so neither of my kids have even tasted anything alcoholic, let alone gotten drunk before. That part of the story was inspired by something that happened with my sister once upon a time. She actually did get drunk accidentally when she was little, but she didn't swallow me alive afterwards, she just passed out and gave everybody a big scare.
brain3times3
Artist

Postby boredpenguin » Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:58 am

So let me get this straight, vore is just fun and games for you? Or are you saying that vore shouldn't be having sex and then eating or having naked people eat each other?

I was asking what it was to you. It was understood that you weren't trying to say you had a monopoly on the truth. Sorry you didn't understand what I meant. But no big harm, right?

Wow. I never knew that about you. I respect you more that you can take something that's just fun and games and still have an aspect for people who like it as a fetish. That takes real talent to appeal to all audiences without trying. Have you shown your kids any of your artwork since they enjoy the games now also?

I had no idea that story had alcohol in it. I have a bad habit of skipping in vore stories and just getting to the eating part. It sounded like a person who was watching their kids and saw their kids pretend to do the eating and then wrote a story about it. I just wondered if that was your intent. LOL of course your sister didn't swallow you alive.

It sounds like you misinterprided my meaning and are offended by my comment. That was not my intent, and I'm sorry.
boredpenguin
don't care ^^

Postby brain3times3 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:29 am

Sigh...this is the only thing I dislike about online correspondence...sometimes it is so easy to misinterpret what is said. I wasn't offended by your comment at all, I was just trying to be clear. My response does seem rather snippy and curt...sorry about that. :oops:
brain3times3
Artist

Postby Mouse » Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:53 am

I must say, that although Vore is in fact a fetish to me, I don't think it needs to be entirely focused on the sex or foreplay or anything like that... I think the very idea of it is rather erotic... And I also enjoy kiddie vore, mostly because of the innocent quality that comes about from it... I am not a pedophiliac however. The way I see it, certain things just "kink" for people and it causes a fetish... I also enjoy pregnancy, something about the swell of flesh always gets to me... that alone causes my major kinks in vore and pregnancy... theres many other reasons, but I'm mostly just trying to defend the fact that there is nothing wrong with kiddie vore.

I realize its not for everyone... but some of us do enjoy it... theres really no reason to ask "why is it all underage"

Anyway, I'll stop ranting.
Mouse
Author

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:55 pm

sorry, I wasnt trying to offend you, I just always look at vore, sexual or not, from an 18+ fantasy view

Postby boredpenguin » Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:48 pm

brain3times3 wrote:Sigh...this is the only thing I dislike about online correspondence...sometimes it is so easy to misinterpret what is said. I wasn't offended by your comment at all, I was just trying to be clear. My response does seem rather snippy and curt...sorry about that. :oops:

Yea I was reading it both ways and I wasn't too sure which tone you were trying to portray. So just in case you were mad I decided I should at least apologize. Internet communication is weird, but just wait until we have the halograms like on the jetsons. Then it'll be better than any communication before it because you can talk to anyone in person no matter how far away. But you didn't answer my question above. Do you show your kids your pictures since it's all just fun and games? If you don't want to answer that just say so, I was just curious.
boredpenguin
don't care ^^

Postby brain3times3 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:58 pm

Oops...forgot about that question. Yeah, I did show my eldest a few of my earlier drawings. He thought they were pretty funny....weird, but funny.
brain3times3
Artist

Postby CynicallyOptimistic » Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:41 am

Very good way to sum it up, you guys. I actually didn't realize there were still some among us without the 'kink' that developes around most vores during puberty. Don't get me wrong, I didn't think you were a pedophile or anything Brain, I just thought it was more about the actual act than the people it's happening to.

And about your kid's reaction to the drawing, I think anyone who draws vore (or any other obscure fetish) gets that. I was bored and drew a Naga constricting and eating someone the other day, and when I showed it to a non-vore friend he had about the exact same reaction.
CynicallyOptimistic
Been posting for a bit

Return to Artists Valley