*arms fall off*

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

*arms fall off*

Postby Requiem » Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:22 pm

...30 image update...cant...feel...hands...typing this...with...face...*dies*
"A solid beginning may lead to the perfect ending. Go for it!"--Charles Glover, Power Stone 2
Requiem
Three Pencil Style!
Three Pencil Style!

Postby sfnk » Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:49 pm

Great job! Your drawing have been steadily improving, please keep up the good work!
sfnk
Been posting for a bit

Postby dezzykitsune » Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:30 pm

Great job Requiem...I should get drawing as well too...need to do more sketches so my arm falls off as well
dezzykitsune
Artist

Postby boredpenguin » Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:59 pm

YAY someone else that can type with their nose. I'm working on foot typing too ^^. Thanks for the updates now go rest those hands. If you're hungry I've got plenty of leftover food from Thanksgiving, just help yourself. It's downstairs in the fridge.
boredpenguin
don't care ^^

Postby oldman40k2003 » Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:09 pm

Wow Requiem, that was an impressive posting spree of nice pictures.
oldman40k2003
Vorefinder

Re:

Postby swallowme2 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:08 pm

Too bad Requim died in the prossess, we'll miss you :cry:
swallowme2
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Cryptrat » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:03 pm

*digs up Requiem's grave so he can keep looking at the album's*

Steadily improving from what? Call me a fanboy but his work has always been pretty darned good to me!
Cryptrat
---

Re:

Postby Halcyon » Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:36 pm

*sigh*

I'll get the defribillator...

Hold on a sec, this thread was posted two years ago?

Well, then, in that case, I'll need the megafribillator...
Halcyon
???

Re:

Postby Delphinus » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:00 pm

Wow - Halcyon, if you hadn't pointed out that it was posted 2 years ago, I would've never even known, and would've started congratulating Requiem for his awesome work. I haven't ever seen a thread resurrected from such a long time ago. This thread started almost 8 months before I joined Eka's...

~Delph
Delphinus
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Requiem » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:59 pm

Hey, I'm still uploading stuff :p No more 30-image updates for me, though. I take my time with my work.
"A solid beginning may lead to the perfect ending. Go for it!"--Charles Glover, Power Stone 2
Requiem
Three Pencil Style!
Three Pencil Style!

Re:

Postby Dorogato » Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:17 pm

Oh noes, a zombie D:

Also, you seem to have grown your arms back >.o
swim swim hungry
Dorogato
Artist

Re:

Postby Requiem » Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:58 am

Actually, I...er..."found" these arms. Off some homeless guy. Yeah. *hides the eBay reciept*
Requiem
Three Pencil Style!
Three Pencil Style!

Re:

Postby PimpDaddyPichu » Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:01 pm

Lolz Ebay, buy anything off there I swear

In anycase Superb Work on those pics my good sir!
- "The only guy you know to draw fat Touhous."
PimpDaddyPichu
---

Return to Artists Valley