To Tifalover88

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Re:

Postby blackrain » Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:52 pm

Me personally, I wouldn’t want to be eaten by your Naga or any creature. I’m not food! Instead I’d rather make friends with her and find people to feed to her. :twisted:
I’m working on a character called the Director, he run’s the Vore Lab, the place I create my women swallowing creatures, and Club Vore, a night club I’m working on where people can come and enjoy a good meal(regular food and women), have a drink and watch a lovely women being swallowed by something, for your entertainment. I’m working on a few comics and written stories. Voluntaries are always welcome for the show’s.
Out of the darkness I will come.
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=648767
blackrain
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Katojana » Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:28 pm

sounds nice blackrain o.ô I have some nice girls which can work for ya ^^
Katojana
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Tifalover88 » Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:30 pm

blackrain wrote:Me personally, I wouldn’t want to be eaten by your Naga or any creature. I’m not food! Instead I’d rather make friends with her and find people to feed to her. :twisted:

Good idea X3
Tifalover88
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby blackrain » Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:42 pm

When the club is up and running send the ladies by for an audition. Which my be a one time show, I couldn’t say.
Out of the darkness I will come.
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=648767
blackrain
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby daman14 » Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:31 pm

Hehehe heck Id just like to role play wit' em' =P
daman14
I am DAMAN

Re:

Postby Mukat » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:35 am

I think I'd like to run into Jasophina, sometime, myself... I've only run into a naga once, and it didn't end so well. ^^;
Mukat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:38 am

Mukat wrote:I think I'd like to run into Jasophina, sometime, myself... I've only run into a naga once, and it didn't end so well. ^^;

Your not the only one. Famouse first and last word when talking to a naga.

"I'm not delicious. "

"Hay, I'll melt in your mouth not in your stomach"

"Dont you get tried of eating people"

"I' know what your thinking, but I just dont taste that way."

"I'm too sexy to be eaten"

"You would eat a fellow half reptile, because I'm part trouser snake."

"I can't be eaten by a snake girl with no booty, because my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hon."

(from a muscle bound person)
"You really think you can handle all this meat"
(naga replyed)
"Mmmmm Beefy"

Re:

Postby Mukat » Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:45 am

Anonymous wrote:"I can't be eaten by a snake girl with no booty, because my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hon."

...did you just quote Baby Got Back? XD
Mukat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:38 am

Mukat wrote:
Anonymous wrote:"I can't be eaten by a snake girl with no booty, because my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hon."

...did you just quote Baby Got Back? XD

What can i say for I like big butts and I can not lie. :D

Re:

Postby TranceWolf » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:45 pm

I'm kind'a new to the whole art thing but I've look through your stuff and I have to say its amazing! Although I'm more a Yuffie fan than Tifa :D I like em bubbly and full of sugar!!! (i wonder if she'd giva ya tooth decay)
TranceWolf
New to the forum

Re:

Postby TranceWolf » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:49 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Your not the only one. Famouse first and last word when talking to a naga.

"I'm not delicious. "

"Hay, I'll melt in your mouth not in your stomach"

"Dont you get tried of eating people"

"I' know what your thinking, but I just dont taste that way."

"I'm too sexy to be eaten"

"You would eat a fellow half reptile, because I'm part trouser snake."

"I can't be eaten by a snake girl with no booty, because my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hon."

(from a muscle bound person)
"You really think you can handle all this meat"
(naga replyed)
"Mmmmm Beefy"

You could always point and yell at the top of your lungs

"Look a distractions!"

it generally works and is followed by running at high velocitiy in the opposite directions...I once forgot the opposite and it didnt turn out too great...
TranceWolf
New to the forum

Postby Gignova » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:25 pm

I would agree that your art is quite nice.

I do wonder when we'll see the sequel to this picture. :o
Gignova
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Tifalover88 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:33 pm

Mmm, might not be for a while, Gignova ^_^;;

I'm on a bit of a hiatus from Vore...

First off, because I have a lot of commissions, trades, and gifts to finish artwise. The only vore you'll see from me is one of those for a while Xd

Second...Frankly, Vore has begun to bore me...I sorta burned myself out by visiting the chat and rping whenever I was bored...Which was often...

If I stay away from it enough, tho', my interest should return :3 And I'll try not to burn out again X3 Til then...MAYBE if we're lucky I'll be randomly inspired to do some vore...Buuut...It's not likely...

Maybe if I do more OC sessions with Dorogato or some of my other vore artist friends, we'll get some collabs done...But ya...

Only time will tell...Unfortunitely, ya'll will just have to be patient...Which is a bitch, I know... XD I'm very impatient myself...

But my current trade with Karbo is vorish, so ya'll have that to look forward to, I suppose :P The lineart's done, just gotta get around to coloring XD

To be frank, Ragnarok Online's been taking up a chunk of my time too XD So ya...

Also, college eats up a nice bit of time as well.

Not to mention I gotta be in the mood to draw vore...

Now I'm just rambling o_o

Anyway, the more positive feedback I get, the more I DO wanna jump back into the vore community :D You can believe that :3 So dun abandon me yet... ^_^;;
Tifalover88
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Artists Valley