Just looked through your gallery

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Just looked through your gallery

Postby boredpenguin » Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:53 pm

Since I like all the pics the same and to avoid posting the same comment on all your work I'm going to post my comment in your forums. I love your art. Especially the series, they're my favorite. Plant vore is another rare thing that's hard to get down but you've done an excellent job. Plus I love the way you described "traps" for the prey. Like the tentacle that goes inside Cath and inflates so she can't escape. I never was a fan for "once I start swallowing you, you magically can't escape" but I can accept it and move on. I've gotta say though, that was pure genius on your part to come up with that mechanism.
The greatest achievement in life is to stand up again after failing.
boredpenguin
don't care ^^

hehe

Postby Sharue » Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:19 pm

Thanks but it wasnt all me. My husband came up with a lot of ideas as well. The whole plant thing how it trapes its prey I think he got from just the whole K9 knot idea. Were a fan of non willing stuff as well as the more relistic. Though we rp fine with unrelistic stuff like anthro swallowing anthro and such but like digestion and such were perty relistic. We dont do too much "Your not getting digested your just sitting comphy in a warm gut thing." I think we like vore cause of the domanace thing. Its sorta the ultimate way of showing domnace over some one I think personaly. Thanks for the good coments and such! feel free to sugest some pics but i would read some of my journal to see what we like dont like. Were more willing to draw something up that we enjoy drawing then something we dont. Snugs!
ARF! Sharue the fox
Sharue
Somewhat familiar

Re: hehe

Postby Ephriam » Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:00 am

Sharue wrote:We dont do too much "Your not getting digested your just sitting comphy in a warm gut thing." I think we like vore cause of the domanace thing. Its sorta the ultimate way of showing domnace over some one I think personaly.

Yes. There's definitely a strong D/s component in a vore.
Ephriam
Intermediate Vorarephile

chuckles

Postby Sharue » Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:07 pm

Most deffently
ARF! Sharue the fox
Sharue
Somewhat familiar

Re: hehe

Postby Kisiro » Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:48 am

Amen to that! o_O It's what I like in vore and love to rp. ^_^

Sharue wrote:Were a fan of non willing stuff as well as the more relistic. Though we rp fine with unrelistic stuff like anthro swallowing anthro and such but like digestion and such were perty relistic. We dont do too much "Your not getting digested your just sitting comphy in a warm gut thing." I think we like vore cause of the domanace thing. Its sorta the ultimate way of showing domnace over some one I think personaly.
Kisiro
Artist

snickers

Postby Sharue » Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:22 am

Digest digest digest......slaps the wiggaling belly about bad belly.
ARF! Sharue the fox
Sharue
Somewhat familiar

Re: snickers

Postby Canace » Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:34 am

Although I am not as enthused about digestion as the rest of you, I <3 your artwork. Well, 'cept for the cockvore. . . but that's preference. It was drawn well, though, if that means anything.

You, your husband, whoever. I like your work. The plant vore, spider, and snake vore is done exceedingly well. You might be able to tell my favorites from what I've commented on.

If I ever geta chance, I'd like to try rping with the two of you. :D
Canace
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sharue » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:08 am

well why thank you! glad you like and yes yes every one has there likes and dislikes. Glad you still think its drawn well!
ARF! Sharue the fox
Sharue
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mitch » Fri May 18, 2007 5:30 pm

Heh, I just recently got a look in your gallery, and I have to say I'm astounded by how awesome many of your pictures are! It's nice that you and your hubby share the enjoyment of vore, as it can really be a good thing to have some support on it. I'd love to RP with yeh all too if I ever got a chance. ^^
Is your navel edible?
Mitch
Somewhat familiar

Return to Artists Valley