Love your stuff ^^

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Love your stuff ^^

Postby Jrrrobert » Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:43 pm

You are one of, if not my favourite vore artist out there. Keep up the good work!!
Jrrrobert
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kisiro » Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:31 am

I would have to say. You're very awesome with your work. The style, the coloring, everything. I'm more into female naga's eating other people. As well as other pred's being female. But still, your art alone is one of the best I've seen. o_O Keep up the awesome work! ^_^
Kisiro
Artist

Postby lol » Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:31 am

yeah alot of us are into female nagas, demons, ect instead of males (considering the fact that most of us are guys) but ill admit your pics are incredable.
lol

Postby lol » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:29 pm

K im gonna make a request. ( could you please do pic of your character Demon Jiji (from your latest pic) unbirthing two young looking boys that are hugging each other and look scared)
Last edited by lol on Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lol
rof

Postby Jidane » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:36 pm

lol wrote:K im gonna make a request. ( could you please do a female demon unbirthing two young looking boys that are hugging each other)

Sorry, but no. No females (except the random, clean self portraits that happen to pop up every now and then).
Jidane
Artist

Postby lol » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:54 pm

nvm
lol
rof

Postby SK » Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:39 am

I would like to see some more nagas chomping down females or maybe some furries.
SK
Evil Mewtwo

Postby Eka » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:52 am

Didn't you heard her? No females. =P
Eka
Administrator

Postby Cliff » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:55 am

yeah alot of us are into female nagas, demons, ect instead of males (considering the fact that most of us are guys)

On the contrary, I highly enjoy the male on male vore action in Jidane's work! Some of us guys swing different ways.
Cliff
Wolfboy

Postby Jag » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:46 pm

Would have to agree 100% with what Cliff said.
RAWR! I'm a kitty!
Jag
RAWR! I'm a kitty!

Postby KytanWulf » Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:32 am

Its....its...its....JUST SO AWESOME!!!!1 ^^

The way you do the expressions on all of your art is just so well done! I love your character 'Demon Jiji'; clever design and combinations of creatures. I could go on forever obsessing over it. :lol:

If I may make a request; do more vore pics with Jiji and Airell. ^.^

Thanks for sharing and keep it up; your awesome at what you do!
KytanWulf
Cute, Cuddly and Hungry

Postby Jidane » Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:32 am

KytanWulf wrote:If I may make a request; do more vore pics with Jiji and Airell. ^.^

I'll try to draw more.

Probably going to be more Airell tho, because Jiji's sort of a "fursona"/alter ego. She's a very personal thing and so far, I am not ready yet to draw and post lots of vore with her.

But I'll definately try to draw more Airell. Being my first vorish character ever, he deserves more attention from my side.
Jidane
Artist

Postby KytanWulf » Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:23 pm

Yay! ^.^ *hugs*
KytanWulf
Cute, Cuddly and Hungry

Postby ChristyRai » Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:09 pm

Sorry, but no. No females (except the random, clean self portraits that happen to pop up every now and then).

Does that mean you'd still do a clean, non vore requested female portrait?
ChristyRai
Participator

Postby Jidane » Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:07 am

ChristyRai wrote:Does that mean you'd still do a clean, non vore requested female portrait?

It can be vore, there's no problems with that. With clean I just mean no naughty bits, no smut, no pr0n or any kind of pose that would look too suggestive.
Jidane
Artist

Postby ChristyRai » Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:32 am

It can be vore, there's no problems with that. With clean I just mean no naughty bits, no smut, no pr0n or any kind of pose that would look too suggestive.

Ooh i understand, Well, I was wondering if you would do a picture of me? Clean of course, Me having been completely swallowed by your wolfy char Airell (sp?), curled up in his big tummy, with a little cut through showing me inside of him?

But if that's not possible a standard, non vore picture of myself would kick ass.

Thanks Jidane.
ChristyRai
Participator

Postby Jidane » Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:40 pm

ChristyRai wrote:Me having been completely swallowed by your wolfy char Airell (sp?), curled up in his big tummy, with a little cut through showing me inside of him?

That'd make you the first girl ever for him *laughs* let's see if I can talk him into trying that out.
Jidane
Artist

Postby ChristyRai » Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:22 pm

That'd make you the first girl ever for him *laughs* let's see if I can talk him into trying that out.

Ooooh! It'd be an honour to feed him if he accepts of course :), To become the first girl eaten by him, Hee. It would be awsome.

http://img271.echo.cx/img271/5525/ck22yy.jpg

http://tinypic.com/furwph.jpg

Pictures here, so he might drool over looking at me :P
ChristyRai
Participator

Postby Vir » Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:12 pm

wow, your art is amazing :D .. very well done all of it. If i could choose favorites, i gotta say its the KH related vore drawings.. Theres too few that makes such art in my opinion :cry: . Would be grand if you made more of it. :)
Vir
Participator

Postby Jidane » Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:54 pm

Vir wrote:wow, your art is amazing :D .. very well done all of it. If i could choose favorites, i gotta say its the KH related vore drawings.. Theres too few that makes such art in my opinion :cry: . Would be grand if you made more of it. :)

No worries, I plan more KH related stuff. I currently just have very little time to draw.
Jidane
Artist

Next

Return to Artists Valley