Whatever and Whatever

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Commision

Postby AussieHusky » Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:59 am

Any chance you would take a commision? if so can you pm me?
AussieHusky
New to the forum

Postby Mouse » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:57 pm

Wow...your preferences are very similar to mine... not to mention I've wrote several stories along those lines as well... Full digestion sounds quite dark to me... but its definately something that might fit into my experimentive nature...

Furthermore, I've always loved your artwork... Vortex was one of the best places to go to for vore artwork and yours was one album that I frequently visited... always hoping it would be updated eventually...

But at least you're here now... and I'm glad ^^
Mouse
Author

Muse?

Postby Humbug » Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:39 am

Well, I'm surprised I didn't post on this forum until just now. At any rate, you are the one who got me posting my (far inferior) junk online, so as FallynAngel got you into the scene, your "lolaeat" pic got me...albeit it was mostly because I realized you weren't sued for copyright infringement, which would be a major problem with my stuff.
At any rate, your stuff kicks massive arse, and shy people tend to be the most interesting. Keep it up.
Humbug
---

Hi Cow

Postby SharueSilvermoon » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:22 pm

Hi there just droping in enjoyed your recent pics with the frog a lot. If your ever up for a trade just email me or post on my forum if you want. Would love to see about doing a trade.
SharueSilvermoon

mmm...

Postby delet359hs56h2 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:29 pm

great work nugget i love what your doing.. always been a fan
delet359hs56h2
Belly Bouncin' Bovine

Postby knight » Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:33 am

Nice works! In my opinion your best is this:
http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=3143

Why don't more pov pics?

p.s. I'm sorry for my bad english
knight
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Punk » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:30 pm

Well, late may this post be, nice work CowNugget. And, said before, your works are incredibly detailed. Love it.
A humble folf, with one hell of a sexy bat.
Punk
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Praexon » Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:08 pm

Your works are among my all-time favorites. Your attention to anatomical detail is superb, and the expressions on some of your characters are priceless.

I will keep your story concept in mind; it sounds like the sort of thing I would enjoy writing. :3

2plantains wrote:
cownugget wrote:I like female predators most of all, usually furry. I only like male preds if they are furry.

Isn't it funny what furry does to the gender boundary?

I have noticed this as well. I think the boundary, and the discomfort associated with trying to cross it, is strongest when humans are involved because we are already living the life of a human that is born one gender and not the other. Physiology dictates that males and females have certain behaviors that are acceptable, certain roles that they are expected to fill. But this physical limitation does not exist for furs, purely mental entities which can be assigned any appearance, nature, and role their creators prefer. The ability to imagine human-like anthropomorphic animals and the ability to have love that is blind to gender--I am not a psychologist, but I would guess that these are related, overlapping abilities.
Praexon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Adamant_Borb » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:04 am

Cownugget, may I take a moment to...

BOW BEFORE YOUR ALMIGHTY TALENT!

You, my friend, are superb. Exceptional. Fan-friggin-awesome-tastic with superior sauce.

I've seen your art since I was a newbie to the vore world. It will never leave my heart.

Many thanks, and much appreciation.
Adamant_Borb

Re:

Postby kernac » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:27 am

I also like your art alot^^ I mean ALOT^^

You draw thing with such detail and I just love the facial expresion of the pred when he's finished^^ Please do more, I cannot ofer you anything in exchange for your generosity them my comment as a fan.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Previous

Return to Artists Valley