Cownugget where are you?!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Cownugget where are you?!

Postby SK » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:00 pm

I know your moving, at least I think that is whats happening but whats up man? I'm curious to know how to get in touch with you to talk about those commissions I paid for. If you or anybody knows whats up please tell me something. Keep me in the loop please.
SK
Evil Mewtwo

Re: Cownugget where are you?!

Postby cownugget » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:22 am

You can reach me on AIM under the name "imusthitu"

You can also seldom see me on MSN under the e-mail [email protected]

Terribly sorry for the delay. I am rediculously depressed, and when I am in such a state, I have trouble drawing vore.

Rest assured, you will enjoy what you get. Hope to hear from you soon.
cownugget
Deflator of all that's wretchedly happy

Postby V » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:48 am

Speaking of hotmail, did you get my email?
V
Somewhat familiar

Postby OtakuCat89 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:22 pm

D:

depressed? Oh noes

._. I find it odd whenever Iam depressed I end up writing better than I ever have XD
OtakuCat89
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Sharue » Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:58 am

hey cow mind if I add you to chat?
ARF! Sharue the fox
Sharue
Somewhat familiar

Postby Frakass » Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:17 pm

cownugget wrote:Terribly sorry for the delay. I am rediculously depressed, and when I am in such a state, I have trouble drawing vore.

I know that, folk... I wish you better times ^^.

... and, yes, I LOVE your art!
Frakass
Participator

Postby Smokescale » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:03 pm

I appologize myself for the delay in the story you requested of me. On the bright side, the one story ahead of yours is nearing completion so I will be able to get on your afterwords (though school and the other real life interruptions do not help).

If you have any questions or ideas you want to add, you know how to reach me.
Smokescale
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Star_Sage » Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:26 am

Same as Smokescale for me CW. I've finished your story and am ready to send it. If you want, you can send me a PM here on Eka's and I'll attach it to my reply, or we can try to catch each other on AIM. It ran a little over our original deal, but I'm happy with it, though I still want your opinions on it.
Star_Sage
Advanced Vorarephile

That reminds me...

Postby scottc » Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:08 pm

Do not worry about doing your half of the 'trade' you proposed from the begining of the year. Having seen posts like this before by others asking for what they are owed I knew from the begining you would not do your half anyway (even though I did; and you wanted it punctualy), but you ought to stop taking people for suckers.
scottc
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley