(Closed)

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Re: Taking suggestions. NAO.

Postby YoukaiChan » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:45 am

Suggestions huh~?

How about something like this: Take the classic "Damsel in distress captured by horrible monster" trope, complete with the brave knight in shining armor coming to rescue her....but instead, said hero is fed to the monster by the captured dame herself! (Either she's being mind-controled by the pred, or maybe they're both in cahoots with eachother for some other nefarious goals...that's up for interpretation! :3 )

Or maybe, Predator Rehab! Preds who feel as if they can't bring themselves to indulge in their natural predation are sent there to re-learn how to properly act on the top of the food chain. Possibly through force-feeding. :3
The Incredible, Edible Catgirl is at your service!(Or...maybe not. D:)
YoukaiChan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: NOT being eaten by a dragon (*coughImeansomewhereinQuebec*)

Postby jaggedjagd » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:08 pm

MidnightRose wrote: If so, then could I request one of my prey characters soft-vored by either Jagd or a random humanoid monster guy?

Can do. Which one of your preys would you prefer?
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kamelagram » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:34 pm

YoukaiChan wrote:Predator Rehab! Preds who feel as if they can't bring themselves to indulge in their natural predation are sent there to re-learn how to properly act on the top of the food chain. Possibly through force-feeding. :3

Wolfman: No, you're a thinking person, its wrong to eat others.
LambNurse: But you're suffering from severe iron deficiency, you need meat. I give my full consent, and you know want a nice peace of mutton.
Wolfman: But I like my tofu.
LambNurse: No! Tofu wants "to F U"! Open up, now!

Such an amusing idea. XP
Beautiful prey,
squirms in my agony,
fuel for my lust.

It's a poor excuse for a haiku, but still one of the better things I have written. XD
Kamelagram
Participator

Postby LightSpeed » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:49 pm

Awesome!! ^w^

Would it be possible for a one page comic of your 'Lizard King' character swallowing and digesting my anthro Fox Fursona? ^^

Ref pic and profile here: http://profile.aryion.com/profile/Steven_Fox

I ask for that specific pred cos I'm a fan of the comic you did with him in it. ^.^
LightSpeed
Been posting for a bit

Postby MidnightRose » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:41 pm

jaggedjagd wrote:
MidnightRose wrote: If so, then could I request one of my prey characters soft-vored by either Jagd or a random humanoid monster guy?

Can do. Which one of your preys would you prefer?

Appreciated. :D Either Ruka or Shura, though it depends on who you'd rather draw.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby naga07 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:56 pm

could you have me get eaten by Euro http://profile.aryion.com/profile/Eurynome__ based on a rp we did viewtopic.php?f=23&t=28771
ImageImageImageImage
naga07
???

Postby grimwire » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:25 pm

1. zamtrios from monster hunters 4U soft voring any monster from the series. your choice.

2. repton eating billy rex from storm hawks

and its good to see your back
grimwire
New to the forum

Postby x9comega » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:33 pm

My luck I already missed my chance but fuck it! I would like to see my Senken, referenced here http://profile.aryion.com/profile/Senken , impregnated by a dragonoid, who then holds Senken inside his gut while he incubates the eggs. I realize you have one something like this before, but that's why I'm pitching this idea. I already know you can do it. The pred would have all four limbs plus a tail and demi-stuff, and Senken would be the prey.
ImageImage

time for shameless self promotion! CHeck out my gallery here! http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/x9comega
x9comega
Participator

Postby TheHungryELf » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:52 pm

Hmm... alright, before I ask of a request, I must ask this. Would you be fine with M/M sex, pregnancy, and soft vore?
TheHungryELf
???

Postby Rajunsiv » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:30 am

*cracks neck* Alright, let's see if my creative side is any good...
So I have a character named Spire, a thief for hire:
http://d.facdn.net/art/smappa/141374019 ... _snack.png

http://d.facdn.net/art/westminsterr/142 ... _trade.png (He's in a not-so predatory position in this one, but he looks better.)

He makes a great predator, and I had an interesting idea of giving several lockpicking prodigies "tryouts" for being part of his "merry band of thieves" (Not exactly the "Steal from the rich to give to the poor" types.)

Anyway, he could be timing a locksmith (Leaning towards a demi-feline of some kind, but it could be anyone.) to unlock a safe that is very difficult to crack. Their time is what he's lookin for, and when they don't do it fast enough, they're croc chow. The current fellow ends up failing, and, as a result, Spire has lunch, dropping him down into his stomach to meet with the soupy gunk remains of his past potential locksmiths. Despite pleas, Spire belches and merely asks for the next locksmith to come in.
Rajunsiv
New to the forum

Postby jaggedjagd » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:06 am

TheHungryELf wrote:Hmm... alright, before I ask of a request, I must ask this. Would you be fine with M/M sex, pregnancy, and soft vore?

Sure.

Nemi wrote:Ken Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul.

There ya go.
Attachments
request rose jagd ruka.png
tokyo ghoul kaneki vore.png
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Silversepiroth » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:38 am

Kamelagram wrote:
YoukaiChan wrote:Predator Rehab! Preds who feel as if they can't bring themselves to indulge in their natural predation are sent there to re-learn how to properly act on the top of the food chain. Possibly through force-feeding. :3

Wolfman: No, you're a thinking person, its wrong to eat others.
LambNurse: But you're suffering from severe iron deficiency, you need meat. I give my full consent, and you know want a nice peace of mutton.
Wolfman: But I like my tofu.
LambNurse: No! Tofu wants "to F U"! Open up, now!

Such an amusing idea. XP

As if I didn't like the pred rehab idea enough :lol:

Also, not to seem rude, but that's the wrong "piece."
Silversepiroth
Participator

Postby TheHungryELf » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:37 pm

Alright, here is my request!

It stars my main elf character, Blue: http://aryion.com/g4/view/294666

However, he is not the only character. A human with short blond hair and black eyes wearing a suit of armor is the prey to this elfy.

It starts out with the two fighting with swords, both looking evenly matched in their attacks. Deep within a sword lock, the human says "Give up, elf. The allied kingdoms have already decided.", leading to the elf replying "Never! I will never let my homeland be destroyed or taken over!" with an angry look on his voice. With, with a sudden thrust, the elf knocks the human down onto the ground, but before he could get back up he places a foot on his chest and knocks his sword away with his own sword. "Ha, looks like fate has favored me over you, human." Blue says with confident look on his face. "So... you have bested me. Go, finish the job." The human says as he closes his eyes and lays his head on the ground. "Just like that? No...no struggle, no fight? Nothing? Not even begging? Wow, I... uh... never expected this. Well I'm not happy with it, I just can't kill you because you're letting let shove my sword through you. That's... that's just not fair." The elf says. "Then... what do you plan to do with me, elf?" The human asks. "Well... because you put it like, I'll give you an option. If you want to survive, you... have to become my mate and bare my child." Blue says. This shocks the human, who's eyes spring open. "What? Are you crazy!?! Males are not meant to become pregnant. Besides, can't you just find a female and do this?!?" The human asks, causing Blue to roll his eyes. "Have you ever seen a female elf around here? And it's not just because you're killing all of us off, either. But... seeing as you don't want to go with this, I might as well kill you now." He said. Then he lifts up his sword and prepares to stab it into the human's heart. But then the human rapidly waves his hands as he makes a scared expression. "Wait, wait, wait! Alright, I'll have your child, as crazy as that sounds. If it's my only chance to survive, I might as well take it." He says. With that, the elf smiles as he tossed his sword away. "Then let's get started, love." He says. Comically, the human replies with "Please don't call me that".

Now that I got the step out out of the way, now onto the good stuff. Slowly, Blue leans down and picks up the human, lifting him up. Then, he slowly slips off his armor for him, leaving him naked. "I have a feeling you're going to love this." Blue replies. "Ugh... I have no choice, do I?" The human asks, leading to the elf simply replying with "no" as he lays him back down on the ground. Then, he takes off his own clothes, the pants and shirt and shoes, rendering him naked as well, his 7 inch elvish cock erect. After tossing them onto the ground, he lays on top of the human, their faces just inches apart. The human gives a groan at the slightly uncomfortable feeling of the elf's stiff member against his entrance, but is quickly silenced when Blue kisses him. Then, he gives a muffled uneasy cry as Blue suddenly thrusts forward, inserting his cock into him. As his cock is positioned in and out of him, the strange feelings within him and his unwillingness melts away as he begins to moan through the kiss. Blue's arms wrap around him halfway through, and near the end both of them moan loudly. With one final cry of pleasure, they both climax, splattering cum onto both of them. With a content sigh, Blue relaxes and lays on the human. "Now, that was not so bad, now was it?" Blue asks. "No. I guess not." The human replied. Then, slowly, Blue thinks of the danger that could come to his mate, and he does not want him and his future child to be killed, so he has a plan. "Now, just relax. What I am about to do may surprise you, but you will be safe." He says. This brings the human to question the elf. "What are you..." He started to say. But then, Blue mouth opened wide and engulfed the human's head.

He started to struggle under the elf as he slowly ate him, swallowing down his head and bringing his cock out of him, causing him to leak a bit of cum. Blue then sits up and keeps his arms around the human as he continues swallowing him, gulping down his chest and stomach. "Aaagh... please stop! I'm not food!" He shouts, but Blue does not listen. Instead, he lifts his head up and swallows down his legs, bringing him fully into his stomach after swallowing his feet. The human then bangs on the walls on Blue's stomach, causing him to cry out in pain. "Hey, settle down! I'm doing this to protect you!" He shouts. This causes the human to slow down and stop to think. "You're not going to digest me?" He asked. "No, no, not at all. I've already planted the seed of my child into you, why would I do that? No, out here in the wilderness, the safest place to be is... inside something safe, or with an elf, so I combined both those two things." Blue says. Then, he grabs his clothes off the ground and stands up, walking into the distance. "Now, let's go home, Love." He says.

Now, the next bit happens a few months after the events of this, sorry that it's getting a bit long.

After a few months, Blue is laying in his bed naked, cuddling with it. "Mm... it's been a while, love. How are you feeling in there?" He asked. Meanwhile, inside the elf's stomach, the human is curled up and resting, a large pregnant bulge in his stomach. "My stomach's really tight, and... there are strange feelings down below." He says. Suddenly, Blue sits up, a surprised look on his face. "You... you're about to give birth! It could be in a week, or just a few hours, but it's almost time! I'm... I'm going to let you out. Hang on." He says. Then, the elf's stomach begins to get tighter, pushing the human upwards. "Blue? What are you..." He started to say, but then his head was pushed through the sphincter at the top of the stomach, which was followed by the rest of him. As he is pushed through the tight tunnel of muscle, Blue climbed out of bed and gets on the wooden floor below, standing on his hands and knees. Then, he opened his mouth wide, pushing the human out of him until he lands on the ground in a wet sticky mess. "Ugh... that always makes me sick." Blue says as he lays on the ground, clutching his now empty stomach. Slowly, the human reaches over and touches the elf's stomach with his wet slimy hand, causing him to look over at him. "Oh my, you've gotten so big!" He says. Then, he gets up onto his rear, sitting down, and then reaches over and hugs the human, getting his stomach juices all over him. Then, the human says "We should... clean ourselves up.", bringing the elf to stand up with the human still in his arms. "I know a nice peaceful waterfall where we can clean up. Come on." Blue says with a small smile on his face. Then, he holds the human's hand as he walks out of his room with him, exiting through an open door.

Now, the final piece is just a single image. It is of Blue and the human standing in a shallow lake of water, a waterfall flowing off a cliff behind them. Blue is standing behind the human and reaching around him, holding and groping his belly with a smile on his face while the human looks at Blue with a light blush on his face.

Ahh, alright, that's the last detail. Once again, I'm sorry that it's long, but a good bit of it is dialog between the characters moving things along. Once my brain hatches an idea, I k Again, this is just my request to you, as long as you keep the base ideas of an elf getting a human pregnant and then eating him to protect him and then later let him out just before birth, you can edit any piece of this as much as you like. I highly doubt that my request will be done, but I gave it here for you to decide. If you do it, have fun with it!
TheHungryELf
???

Postby Horsechan » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:33 pm

Here's a generic Vore request for Ya. Crona from Soul eater swallowing Death the kid whole. Sorta like the Tyoko ghoul one you did earlier. Here's Crona http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/ ... di1496.jpg and here's Death the kid http://i.imgur.com/Q50e2.jpg

(Btw I know Crona looks like a girl but Crona is actually a guy. Well that's what the dub and sub say.)
Horsechan
New to the forum

Postby Bright » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:03 am

I found that Tokyo Ghoul one rather hilarious.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby hackerkyle » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:24 pm

Not sure if anyone suggested this yet. But how about a boss battle vore scene. In my mind I'm thinking in a RPG style, like the boss picks off the all male party one by one. As for the boss itself maybe giant frog, or whatever you'd think is best.
hackerkyle
New to the forum

Postby jaggedjagd » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:50 am

Closing the thread again for now. Might get around doing some more of the suggestions over the next weekend.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jaggedjagd » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:20 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Submit requests for streaming~

Postby MidnightRose » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:00 pm

Yaaay.~

Junkrat with Tracer in his gut?
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby jaggedjagd » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:15 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Artists Valley