VOR-COM game

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Re: Quack?

Postby Kanosint » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:46 pm

Hey, ImaginaryZ, I'm quite interested in that Source. Being slightly decent with GM as well as being a Designer, I'm sure I could do stuff with it :3
Little Tiger, burning bright
With a subtle Blakeish light,
Tell what visions have their home
In those eyes of flame and chrome!
Kanosint
Chokkit Shmup Kitty

Re: Quack?

Postby pvt-blasto » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:48 pm

hey guys, i know you are already probably, way too far into production too change anything, but this is a suggestion for the future, as i said before i had the same kind of idea, but more in a physics based, kind of thing, and i stumbled upon this great physics engine!

its free, for those who want to give it a try, and i think it would be perfect for this!

like i said, this is only a suggestion for the future, but maybe someone will pick it up, and give it a try! heck! maybe i will... heres the link...

http://walaber.com/index.php?action=showitem&id=16

anyone who follows fun-motion, as much as i do, will know all about the new mini game that was just released, called "jello car"

the game is on the same sight, i highly recommend downloading it, maybe youl get what im talking about here....

its about a car that can grow to an enormous size, when you press the space bar...!

give it a try :-D
pvt-blasto
Been posting for a bit

Postby ImaginaryZ » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:27 pm

gah *choke* 2 MB for the source... x.x I didn't see THAT one coming. And that's with deleting the other 6 MB of unfinished test sprites!

Dragonsurfer:

Thank you! Can always use ideas, graphics, sounds, even sketches of levels or ideas/bosses. Cause, you can never predict inspiration. ^^

Chaotic:

GM is designed for beginners, give it a shot. Nothing worth doing is easy!

Kanosint:

Bam. PM me for some more sources (including networked zelda-like example that is very close to working!)

pvt-blasto:

Neat, but have you tried Bullet? http://www.bulletphysics.com/Bullet/ It;s top notch and used on Wii, XBOX360 and PS3. I use it religiously (especially since it's in Blender ;) )

!!! D: !!!

I forgot how much damage I did to the file since I edited it last, it'll be a while before a 'usable' demo can be posted. Though, not much has really changed since the first release:
You still run around and can jump/shoot
Standing on top of a defeated enemy 'eats' them, they shrink and dissapear if you eat long enougn (gaining fatness and healt hwhile you're at it)
1 more sprite? Still missing switches from the level
There is a secondary level that is 1/100th complete, but at least it is more expansive.
Networking ideas were stuck in it stupidly, before I really made a realistic testing environment for networking to see how it did (hence why I can't find a workable demo) >.<
A weird code-driven bulge was thrown in, nice idea, poor execution, it needs to be removed.
being killed, YOU can get eaten. If so, you take control of what ate you. (stupid, but at least entertaining until you decide to restart the level, cause technically you still lost...)
Some other bugs were added in the physics (explosions have issues, macro doesn't work no more...) >.< I really like the macro powerup.
-No whining! I'll poke it when I can. x.x;

So anyways, this is SOURCE, not usable without GM6 or later. I'll double post and see if I have a playable setup for this stuff.
Attachments
VGAMET_part1.zip
The first part of the source (no characters, all source &amp; items)
(437.57 KiB) Downloaded 410 times
VGAMET_part2.zip
The second part of the source (goes right next to dynamic and static folders, this is the characters)
(1.66 MiB) Downloaded 413 times
Loving-Ultra-Cuddle-Soft-Vore aficionado;
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
Nothing worth doing is easy!
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby pvt-blasto » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:10 pm

neat! no ive never tried bullet, ive never programed a line of code in my life... but i love a good game, and this one sounds very interesting...

you mentioned that there was a demo released before?

could you point me to the download? im very interested to see, even a tiny piece of what you have!
pvt-blasto
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Artists Valley