Pregnancy Requests...

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Pregnancy Requests...

Postby Requiem » Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:31 pm

...it was my first expansion interest, and I've sort of neglected it. Therefore, I'm looking for pregnancy related requests. The resulting images will be posted on WISWRP's Forums.
"A solid beginning may lead to the perfect ending. Go for it!"--Charles Glover, Power Stone 2
Requiem
Three Pencil Style!
Three Pencil Style!

Postby Angie_Furclad » Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:53 am

I don't know why but I've always liked reptile pregnacy pictures. I guess part of it is they are hard to find, the other two parts are I love scales, and egg laying ...

As for the idea, it's 4am and insomnia is taking it's toll so i'll try my best to stay focused. What about a reptile girl just showing off her developing clutch? If she is a naga, or something of simular build it could be a group of bulges for the eggs, instead of one smooth bulge as with most human pregnancies.

The other idea, and this one I have yet to see, is a Taur (centaur might work best) at the doctor's getting a prenatal checkup ... the doctor would check in the same way he/she would check a non anthro horse I'm guessing. Anyway just a couple of random ideas ~seems to be good at those~
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Postby Terastas » Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:51 am

Does UB count?
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby Requiem » Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:28 am

Terastas wrote:Does UB count?

No, it does not. Pregnancy, only.
"A solid beginning may lead to the perfect ending. Go for it!"--Charles Glover, Power Stone 2
Requiem
Three Pencil Style!
Three Pencil Style!

Postby Kfox » Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:14 pm

Perhaps a neko pregnant with a rather larger little easing her hunger cravings with mice or bunnies.... (Choose your own small prey anything will do) That would be nice and cute ^-^
Kfox
Participator

Postby Kfox » Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:18 pm

Ok this time let's try to work the grammar a bit better. What I ment to say was:

What about a cute neko girl who is pregnant with a litter. I bet that would be really nice. Not to mention if you wanted she could be fighting off her pregnancy hunger by gobbling up some prey. (Mice, bunnies, people?, your call)

Either way I am pleased you've decided to try new things!
Kfox
Participator

Postby Strawkitty » Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:00 am

Kfox wrote:Either way I am pleased you've decided to try new things!

Don't you mean old things? :p

Anyhow I got this image of a rather gravid tigress having some trouble with the doorways in her apartment(old but classic imo). She could be wearing just a t-shirt or something since it's her home so no need to be modest, though the other reason might be that there isn't much else in her wardrobe that still fits.
Strawkitty

Hope I can help

Postby kusaragi » Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:25 am

One thing I always wanted to see but could never find is a good dragon pregnancy picture, I'm not sure how big or small the normal dragon cluth is, or how large the usual dragon egg is but it's your call on dimensions.
kusaragi
New to the forum

Postby Houyo » Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:28 pm

I love pregnancy!

But I can't think of a request right now. Sorry.
Houyo
???

Postby Mouse » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:59 pm

I love pregnancy too...

But I'm still waiting on my requests ; ;

*teases Requiem some, mostly just playing, do them when you have time ^^*
Mouse
Author

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:59 am

Hello!

Just wanted to say that I love you're pregnancy pictures on WISWRP, Pregnancy is beautiful.

Well, since this is a requests section, I have always wondered if someone would draw Lafiel from the Sekai series (Crest/Banner/BannerII of the stars), or one of the other Abh. I love that series and i always thought it had a potential for pregnancy related stories and pictures (Genetic engineering and such allowed...)

I am sorry since this is very selfish...

Postby Majin83 » Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:00 am

(sorry, that last one was me...i hadn't realised that i wasn't logged on... :oops:

Here is a website to some good galaries if you would like some images...
http://www.abhnation.com/index.php?opti ... Itemid=169
Majin83
Been posting for a bit

Postby Radijs » Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:41 am

If you like pregnancy you should definately visit ninpuchan.dreamhost.com and look around the gallery and the forums. There's loads of stuff there.
Radijs
---

Postby Requiem » Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:22 am

I'm already a member. Gravidtron, Axel Rosered, and several other regulars there are friends and mentors of mine. Same goes for WISWRP. Though, WISWP can go straight to Hell...
Requiem
Three Pencil Style!
Three Pencil Style!

Return to Artists Valley