most deffently

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

most deffently

Postby Sharue » Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:01 pm

I just dont see a Sub suddenly attacking and devoering a dom....it would be like a rabbit suddenly eating a wolf....that would just be odd....
ARF! Sharue the fox
Sharue
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tervicz » Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:59 pm

Unless it had a growth accelerator or perhaps a big brother rabbit. Next best thing may be predatory herbivores, like a cow snacking on a fox. They can't kill their prey though, they can't digest meat. But they can reguretate and eat it again. At least, that's how I see it ;)
Tervicz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tervicz » Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:49 pm

Ok, what do you think of this scenario. Big bad wolf or fox is stalking on a unsuspecting little rabbit. The predator corners the little rabbit and is about to claim his prize when the little rabbit's mom comes around the corner and catches the predator before her kid is taken. Then the predator can join her delicious carrot stew which she is preparing for dinner. 8)
Tervicz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ephriam » Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:19 am

Tervicz wrote: they can't digest meat.

Yeah that can. Herbivores have the necessary enzymes required to break down meat – that’s how they derive nutritive protein from the bacteria in their guts. The stuff they eat feeds the bacteria and then they digest the bacteria, which is why they need so many chambers.
Although they can digest animal matter, herbivores are capable of surviving by grazing and will preferentially do so out of convenience.

It doesn't matter though - storytelling is all about imagination and you can imagine what you please.

On a side note, perhaps relating to the original thread topic, predator-prey role reversal seems to be real popular for some reason.
Ephriam
Intermediate Vorarephile

hehe

Postby Sharue » Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:08 pm

I could probably do that for a joke and such or a funny pic but it wouldnt get to me in a sexual way I think. smirks
ARF! Sharue the fox
Sharue
Somewhat familiar

Return to Artists Valley