Immortalsane's Open Commission Thread

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Immortalsane's Open Commission Thread

Postby immortalsane » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:25 am

Hi, all. I'm a writer, taking story commissions. Info can be found here, but to give you a quick resume:

I'll write anything. I have a flat pricing system that gets you a lot of bang for your buck. Short of mental health days (which I have now and again) I'm pretty fast. I wrote 51 commissioned stories between Mid February 2015 and Mid July 2015. That's an average of two commissions a week, so I'm doing pretty good. I'd go faster, but I'm a student and I have life commitments.

In order to keep the hectic down, I usually have four to six paid commissions accepted, and then I have a list of 6-8 unpaid reserve slots, which basically put you in line to get a story without having to pay until I can guarantee your story within two weeks (usually; life occasionally interferes, necessitating a deadline extension.)

As of this writing, I have four reserve slots open, so take a look at my gallery, and shoot me a PM to reserve your slot today!
I'm fast, cheap, and easy. Commission me!
immortalsane
Been posting for a bit

Re: Immortalsane's Open Commission Thread

Postby immortalsane » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:32 pm

Bumping because I'm back. Prices have gone a little higher, but I'm still worth your time. I'm bloody fucking fast and I have no life in my way. This is the only thing I'm doing right now, and I'm looking to take on as much work as y'all will throw at me.

I.

Will.

Write.

Anything.

Hit me up.
immortalsane
Been posting for a bit

Postby immortalsane » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:12 pm

Mmmm, this thread just seems to exist when I need to tell people I'm off hiatus. ^^;

Hey guess what: I'm off hiatus.

Open for inquiries regarding writing and art commissions, details On My Commissions Page, in depth explainer for the structure of my slots On Mah Blog.

Gimme a shout!

Annnnd, a base pricing guide for art, cause why not.

immortalsane
Been posting for a bit

Postby immortalsane » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:47 am

Hello, all!

I am once again open for writing commissions! See my Commissions Page for details and current pricing. I am taking commissions to be completed in October 2023. You can also join my Discord Server for faster notifications when I open, a fun crowd to hang out with, and to message me directly to brainstorm ideas or just shoot the shit!

I have 13k words left for October 2023, so get 'em while they're available!
immortalsane
Been posting for a bit

Return to Artists Valley