Looking for various types to commission.

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Re: Looking for various types to commission.

Postby axiabetty » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:06 am

I am OPEN for COMMISSIONS and I actually work on anything Vore, Gore and Bondage is my speciality and I draw almost everything (except for fully mechas)
As for the price, it all depends on details...
I do traditional and digital too!
My page: https://aryion.com/g4/user/axiabetty
Vore, Gore, BDSM and KINKY Commissions OPEN!
Traditional and Digital, look at My Prices and My Gallery
♡ENJOY and THANKS♡
axiabetty
Been posting for a bit

Postby FoulXemon » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:04 am

If you're still looking for artists, I have commissions available! My FA has more examples of my art- https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/foulxemon/

Feel free to note me there or here about it! I'm always ready to try out new stuff too, so if there's something you'd like me to try, let me know!
FoulXemon
New to the forum

Postby sharktorok » Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:18 am

(I'm not 100% Sure but I think this thread may be dead...I made the mistake of PMing before I realized this thread is years old)
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sitharc » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:02 am

This thread isn't dead. Lol, the most recent post date updates to whenever bump it.
Sitharc
---

Postby sharktorok » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:13 am

Ahh, bully then ^_^

Well, my offer still stands in any case.

Cheers, mate.
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Postby axiabetty » Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:27 am

I like drawing and writing about anything...
Digital or Traditional drawings is up to you
I am open for commissions!
I have a sale running now too!
Vore, Gore, BDSM and KINKY Commissions OPEN!
Traditional and Digital, look at My Prices and My Gallery
♡ENJOY and THANKS♡
axiabetty
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bacteremico » Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:08 pm

Are you still interested, I have many ideas with dragon ball gt characters
Bacteremico
New to the forum

Postby Sitharc » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:08 pm

I might be, depending on what the artist/writers rates and such are. I'm looking to commission my ideas, not taking any from others.

Got a job again recently so slowly getting income flow again and thought I'd bump my ad looking for people to commission in the future and see who PM's me.
Sitharc
---

Postby Bacteremico » Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:33 pm

Still interested?
Bacteremico
New to the forum

Postby Sitharc » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:20 am

Just to make sure, you do know I'm looking to have others draw/write my ideas, I'm not taking commissions to make stuff for others.

And I'd appreciate if anyone interested in me commissioning them to PM me.

I'm curious to hear the ideas you said you had, but again, I'm not the one drawing/writing, I'm trying to hire people to draw/write for me.

p.s. Not required or anything, but at the moment I've been considering some ideas that have slob elements (soiling/wetting, messiness, sweating, bad odors) to it and/or disposal (diaper or other) in mind. Some others that don't have that stuff, but just letting ya know.
Sitharc
---

Postby barbilowl » Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:37 pm

Heyo! If you're still looking for artists, my commissions are open! Prices can always be negotiated if need be c:

https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... =barbilowl

Hope you have a nice day!
barbilowl
New to the forum

Postby Sitharc » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:11 pm

I'll take a look!

If anyone else is interested in me possibly hiring them, please DM me if possible.

Last bumped by Sitharc on Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:11 pm.
Sitharc
---

Previous

Return to Artists Valley