Lulu/Rikku pic ideas~!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Lulu/Rikku pic ideas~!

Postby SeruOmen » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:14 am

Haha... I got an idea, considering I got so many requests for Lulu to get back at Rikku for eating her in one of my pic series. So, I'm not gonna quit at one pic. I'm gonna have her eaten by Lulu in several ways =P If anyone has any unique ideas, feel free to post'em...!
SeruOmen
I like sword

Re: Lulu/Rikku pic ideas~!

Postby callmecloud » Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:35 pm

SeruOmen wrote:Haha... I got an idea, considering I got so many requests for Lulu to get back at Rikku for eating her in one of my pic series. So, I'm not gonna quit at one pic. I'm gonna have her eaten by Lulu in several ways =P If anyone has any unique ideas, feel free to post'em...!

good old classic UB would be nice
callmecloud
Been posting for a bit

Postby brainstorm » Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:01 pm

Breast vore would be cool to see.
brainstorm
???

Postby brainstorm » Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:02 pm

Also kinda sucking her up like drinking water or something like that.
brainstorm
???

Postby brainstorm » Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:02 pm

Also kinda sucking her up like drinking water threw straw or something like that.

Sorry i posted that twice is didn't realize what i was doing.
brainstorm
???

Postby Zinc » Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:13 pm

I see far too less anal vore now-a-days...
Zinc
New to the forum

Odd idea..

Postby Ryo » Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:06 am

Odd idea, I see no normal, human absorbtions pics. Maybe using the curve of her foot to absorb her? Just throwing something odd out there I wouldn't mind seeing.
Ryo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Terastas » Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:33 am

Hmm. . . Remember in Final Fantasy X-2 when Lulu's unborn son kicks and Rikku shouts "I wanna' feel!" right before the screen fades to black?

Seems like a good opportunity for a vorish parody if you ask me. :wink:
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby Xen » Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:20 am

Just cause....

Have her dress be, in actuality, some sort of extra mouth/monster and the belts are really tentacles. Sort of unbirth vorish.

If you don't draw it I will.
Xen
Participator

Postby No-One » Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:42 pm

I'm in favor of an equal return of the original. Same-size swallowing vore.
No-One
Participator

idea!

Postby Onewingedangel » Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:22 pm

I dunno how long you want to make it, but it'd be kinda neat to do either a comic or an animation.

And another idea if you choose to do something multi-panel, you could do something where lulu keeps hinting at eating rikku or maybe sneaking up behind her mouth open and drooling and then next panel rikku looks behind her and lulu is whistling. Something like that :P.

Man... I wish I could draw... (gets to practicing)
Onewingedangel
Somewhat familiar

Oooo

Postby robynsteele » Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:35 pm

No matter how Lulu eats Rikku, she should at least have to beg for forgiveness. I'd like to see a little squirming before her just and deserved fate :)

Robyn
robynsteele
Somewhat familiar

Postby SeruOmen » Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:11 pm

Haha! Will do, Robyn^^ And good ideas all the rest of you. I'm kinda sorta bogged down by work right now, but I'll get around to a good deal of those.
SeruOmen
I like sword

Return to Artists Valley