Kiki's Corner [OPEN]

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Re: Kiki's Corner

Postby Elpie » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:14 pm

Kiki wrote:Hi everyone. Let me start by just saying for being sorry about disappearing right after the start. Some real life issues took my time. I am happy to be back and I try to start posting regulary. I would like to try doing a small commission. Still a little inexperienced about all of this but if some of you guys would like to help me get started on the matter I'd really appreciate it. Be sure to check what I posted in my gallery and let me know what you think.

like Aces said, no worries--my policy has always been that real-life takes precedent over anything online

that said, i'd still be really excited if you decided to take some of my requests ;)
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:27 pm

Aces wrote:Hmm. You got Skype? I can bounce ideas around with you to come up with something you'd like! I am unable to draw due to nerve damage in my arms and legs, but I just enjoy seeing ideas turn into artwork--whatever those ideas are.

If you got Skype or Discord, PM me. I'll share my info and we can ramble on about ideas.

Same for me, if you ever need ideas, requests, or advice, you can come to me, as well. We can swap skype or discord names, or just go via pm on here.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby Rendezvore » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:24 pm

Kiki wrote:Hi everyone. Let me start by just saying for being sorry about disappearing right after the start.

I did kind of wonder where you went off to in such a hurry, but more so because I was worried that three pages of requests may have been overwhelming. Can't imagine the manner in which some requests... coughdemandscough... were being made would have been all that pleasant, either. But glad to see you back and hope things go a bit smoother for you in whatever you choose to be doing now. :)
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kiki » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:15 am

I just adore this community and how nice everyone is. Thank you guys <3

I'll propably concentrate on doing some of my own work now. I've got a pretty sweet idea of these "vore spirits" which will be these supernatural anthro characters with their own vore themes. I'm still curious about commissions and how to start doing them..
Kiki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aces » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:17 am

Commissions are something I'd save until you have a good amount of work produced already. A portfolio, so to speak. I'd saaayyyy, roughly, at least 10 things, fully detailed, then at least one thing of each level of "commission" you'd do to have an example. Eg; sketch, line art, colored, colored and shaded, background, etc. Try experimenting with a variety of ideas and characters.

Then depending on your skills, you set a price. For a fully colored photo, I've seen prices range from $30 to $120 (we're talking HD drawing) per character. Start low, and adjust price to meet demand and supply. For example, I chose the price of $60 for my writing commissions because $10 per page, plus my high skill level, and that's enough money to motivate me to actually write for someone else.

However, do not try accepting payment in advance as a new, yet-to-be-established artist, or if you intend on doing commissions "when I feel like it". You'll end up with people thinking you're a scam. That's bad obviously. Innocent mistakes can be taken harshly by customers. Start slow, race prices if you feel like you either aren't getting the money worth your time, or people have stopped commissioning you.

Sales are also a good marketing tactic if you need quick cash.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kiki » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:08 am

Thank you so much Aces for the advice! It's a shame I'm super busy atm so I can't draw that much but I have a bunch of ideas waiting to be drawn. Can you be more specific what you mean by sales?
Kiki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rendezvore » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:34 am

Kiki wrote:Can you be more specific what you mean by sales?

Silly English words that mean the same thing. You can *make* a sale by selling something. You can also *have* a sale, by slashing your standard prices down for a short time.

May want to start a *little* on the high end and go down from there as needed, having a sale and maybe an auction to garner customer interest and compare what most people are willing to pay for your level of quality and style. It's going to take some trial and error to start.

And try your hardest not to listen to the "Oh, so expensive!" and "Why are your prices so high?" or "If I had the money..." if you've already determined over several months what the average person is willing to pay by comparing your work to your sales and there's very little complaints beyond that, then your prices are probably fine. There will always be someone who thinks freelance cost is too high no matter what the price is. That's what killed my commissions on some other art sites several years ago. Even if it was only a few times... hearing how someone thinks your art isn't worth the cost (to them) is the worst demotivator. :(
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aces » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:42 am

Generally the people who are all "If I had the money..." aren't going to buy anyway.

The people who say, "I don't have the money right now, but when I do..." are a little more likely.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kiki » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:01 am

All this advice is golden, seriously guys I'm so thankful!

Just finished a pic be sure to check it out in my gallery. The fox in my avatar with a big bulging belly ;)
Kiki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kiki » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:00 pm

I finished an old request so I thought I could try another one. I'm thinking either unbirth or something breast related. Could be either anthro or human.
Kiki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Elpie » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:36 pm

i've got one, an earlier request on my part. all the characters involved are human

LowProfile wrote:a scene from "Unexpected" where Reina has Yusuke in her womb and her friend Tamiko (who i haven't formally described yet, but i have ideas) has an ear to her belly and is listening; this one would have an internal shot
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cooldoominator » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:31 pm

Hi so how are you doing? Ok so one tiny question have you drawn mlp ponies before?
Cooldoominator
New to the forum

Postby Kiki » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:39 am

I'm doing ok thanks for asking!

I have drawn some mlp in the past since I am a fan of the show but I don't have any vore on them, atleast not yet ;)
Kiki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cooldoominator » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:54 am

Kiki wrote:I'm doing ok thanks for asking!

I have drawn some mlp in the past since I am a fan of the show but I don't have any vore on them, atleast not yet ;)

Darn oh well do you know anyone who could?
Cooldoominator
New to the forum

Postby Kiki » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:07 pm

I just meant I haven't done it yet. I am more than willing to give it a go! :)
Kiki
Somewhat familiar

Re: Kiki's Corner [3 SLOTS FOR 10$ SKETCHES!]

Postby Kiki » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:02 pm

Guys I'm doing 10$ sketches NOW!!!
Kiki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cooldoominator » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:39 pm

Kiki wrote:Guys I'm doing 10$ sketches NOW!!!

sadly i have no money
Cooldoominator
New to the forum

Postby Kiki » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:58 am

Hi guys I'm still open for 10$ sketches! This is the first "sketch" :)
Attachments
chicken.png
Kiki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cooldoominator » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:46 am

Kiki wrote:Hi guys I'm still open for 10$ sketches! This is the first "sketch" :)

hey kiki could you try to do vore with my pony no miniature http://imgur.com/a/ZGyLG stuff i dont have any money so yea
Cooldoominator
New to the forum

Re: Kiki's Corner [OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS]

Postby Kiki » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:17 pm

Cooldoominator, sorry I'm not currently open for requests :/
Kiki
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Artists Valley