Thagrahn's K-On works

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Thagrahn's K-On works

Postby Thagrahn » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:46 pm

I have recently started trying to visualize some of my characters a little better hoping that it would help me understand their stories a little more...

Unfortunately, I can only do short quick stories still...

So here I have one of my catgirls, Tabitha. She is a futa, but that hasn't stopped her from finding a lover.

TabithaAnnie.jpg
Tabitha (the Catgirl) and her lover Annie

Tabitha and Annie like to play at bondage, and Tabitha has found that cock vore is one of her favorite forms, while Annie prefers the sensation of rope bondage.

160621kisekae.png
Kinky

Tabitha also just likes screwing Annie, especially if she can catch the girl getting undressed.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Thagrahn's K-On works

Postby Thagrahn » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm

Tabitha tested the ropes that held Annie, "You're sure it's not to tight anywhere? I won't be able to adjust them later."

Annie smiled and blushed, "Well, the crotch it tight, but that's just making me wet."

Tabitha ran a hand form the breast to the ass following the ropes, and moved down to her lovers feet. "Alright. We haven't done this in a while, so I'm going to take it slow."

Annie nodded, and lifted her feet to Tabitha's crotch, and the catgirl rubbed the swollen balls against them. "Your going to get quite the soak in there, but we agreed to no birth control this month."

Tabitha slipped the feet into the feline shaft, and fet the first tremble of excitement. Except for the ropes, Annie was going into her balls with no protection, and the plan was to keep the human tucked away all day.

Tabitha inched her cock down Annie's legs, and smiled as she felt the feline cock relax to accept the willing lover. Annie painted with growing heat as she watched herself get drawn into her feline lover's member.

Pre-cum dribbled out to lube Annie's legs, and soon the cock slit reached the knees. Tabitha paused as anothe surge came on, and pre shot over Annie's thighs. "Oh, your feet just pasted out the other side of my prostate."

Annie could feel her feet be given extra room, and lo and at the first contact with the thick creamy seed. Tabitha was moving again, and as the feline took her thighs, more of her already getting the first coat of cum.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:43 pm

Tabitha found herself at Annie's mid-thigh, and smiled down at her lover. The human female wouldn't be able to help with the next part. Annie's hands were bound behind her, and she was on her back.

Tabitha braced her knees, and the feline futa grabbed hold of the ropes that bound Annie's hips and breasts. Leaning back, Tabitha pulled Annie upright, and quickly hugged the girl.

Letting gravity take over, the two where able to share a long kiss as Annie sank to her hips. This is when Tabitha first felt the ropes enter her dick. The cotton wasn't as soft or smooth as Annie's bare legs, so it causes the feline another rush.

Tabitha had to break the kiss, and hug Annie's head to the felines tits. A long low moan of pleasure accompanied the human's hips sinking through the shaft.

The deeper Annie's hips got, the harder it was for Tabitha to hold back from climax. "Oh, can't take it," the feline cried as Annie's hips hit Tabitha's prostate. The felines cock and balls tensed and squeezed their prize causing thick cum to rush into and around Annie.

Tabitha collapsed into Annie. This caused the human to pop her hips through to the balls as the to supported each other.

Tabitha looked down at Annie, and Annie looked back up. "Can I just stop now? Your cunt is in my sac, and I'm almost spent," Tabitha spurred seductively. The feline had claimed her lover up to the waist, and cold feel the legs fully in the sac.

Annie muzzled into the felines boobs, "For now, but by tonight I want to be swallowed completely into your balls."
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:47 pm

Tabitha petted Annie, whom in return kissed the felines breasts. "Maybe we should have done this after breakfast. I'm feeling hungry, and need a bath."

"I was planning on enjoying you cum for breakfast, but I guess having you feed me could be interesting considering how trapped I am." Annie tried not to giggle, since Tabitha had feed her meals while the human was similarly bond in ropes.

The feline did giggle, "I've had you bond for an entire day. This just means you will always be with me today." Tabitha considered for a moment, "You know what, if I keep you like this until after dinner, you will get to sleep in my balls."

Annie blushed at the thought. An entire day with her count soaking in her lovers seed filled sac, and she would get to be at the mercy of the feline's affection at the same time.

Tabitha forced a hand under the ropes at Annie's back, and caused the ropes to tighten around the human's breasts. Annie moaned in pleasure at this, but it also left the feline's other hand free to help her rise from the floor. Waddling, the feline was able to compensate for the weight of Annie's legs in her ball sac.

Making it to the bathroom was one thing, getting into the shower took some thinking with the odd weight shift. Once in, Tabitha had to sit and free her hand from the ropes. The feline got the water to a comfortable temperature before switching to the shower head. Annie giggled as she got and up close view of her lovers tits getting scrubbed, but gave a yelp when the bath routine turned out to include her own boobs, face, and hair.

After the rinse, Tabitha fondled one of her own tits as well as one of Annie's. This caused the human to moan and pant with arousal. "Still having trouble getting yourself off despite being so close to your loving girlfriend? I guess event having your face in my tits, and your cunt soaking in seed isn't enough." The feline shifted so she could kneel and towel off, and she made sure to give extra attention to Annie's nipples.

When the human finally tensed and cried out with pleasure, Tabitha knew she had sent Annie over the edge of orgasm. The feline stood and hugged her lover close as she went to get dressed. "That's my girl." Making it to the closet to a little effort since Annie was now quivering with pleasure, but that was fine since she was almost exactly where she wanted to be.
Last edited by Thagrahn on Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:03 pm

Tabitha had picked a pair of special underwear that would help support Annie's added weight, as well as conceal the bulge the girl was making in the futa's sac. The skirt proved a little tricky due to not planning on having it need to go around both lovers, but matched with the shirt, Annie was almost completely hidden within the clothing. Annie's head had event been forced into the cleavage of Tabitha's breasts. The feline had decided against a bra of any type, so only the shirt held her tits in check.

"Oh, baby, you look like nothing more than the arousal you usually tease me into." The feline teased, "Though, to tell you the truth, I can't figure out if your more pleasant in my dick or on it." Tabitha was able to stand and walk more easily with the clothing holding Annie in place. "Seems to be you cum more easily with the barbs of my cock scraping at the inside of you cunt, but you get more seed in your womb soaking in my nut sac."

The feline knew the human couldn't see well, since the gap between the futa's breasts was so narrow. but that also made feeding Annie more fun since Tabitha knew she could just drop pieces of food down for Annie to lick up. The females moans of delight were also muffled by the fleshy pillows that hugged her head.

Tabitha decided that she would take a walk, since what was kinkier than secretly fucking her lover in public. The feline was also getting use to the weight of Annie, so a walk in the park helped the futa become more accustom to the added mass. By lunch time, she was almost walking normally, and when she ran into someone who though she was pregnant, "It's a girl." was both truthful and acceptable as an answer.

She wasn't paying much attention to Annie as she went through a normal day, but did her best to indirectly tease the human at every chance.
Last edited by Thagrahn on Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:03 pm

At the end of the day, Tabitha can home for dinner. "So, is my little lover having fun?" The feline asked as she stripped off her shirt. "No one event suspected that you were anything but a baby bumb, and yet that's what we are trying to give you."

Annie tried to glare up past the feline's boobs, but had actually enjoyed the experience. "You made me cum three times, and why did you let that woman rub me?"

Tabitha frowned at Annie, "It was to stay in character, besides, she was what made you cum the second time, so don't try to pretend you didn't like it."

As the feline slips of the skirt, she smiles at her lover. "So, I think maybe I should let you have dessert right now." Annie looked confused, but the fit a quickly clarified by grabbing the females shoulders. "Kitty cream!" With that, Tabitha shoved Annie down.

Not expecting the move, Annie slips quickly down the shaft. She lacked traction to prevent her final slide, and instinctively curled up.

With her lover stored for the night, Tabitha patted the human filled ball sac. "Have a good night and enjoy the cream. I'm going to pump every last drop left into your count in the morning, but right now I really need to pee."
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:43 pm

PlusMizy.jpg

Tabitha and Annie have made a new friend at school.

Meet Mizy, who not only gets a nice belly, but a rack to match when she unbirths Annie.
Mizy also likes the look and feel of Tabitha's groin after Annie lets herself be cock vored.

Tabitha is glad to have a new friend, because now she can have Annie in her sac while taking Mizy.
Pumping Annie and a load of her cum into Mizy, is also Tabitha's favorite way to get Annie unbirthed.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:15 pm

Ok, technically I have 4 characters, but no real setting for them...

I was thinking some kind of academy, but not sure how to structure it. Also I figured I would see if I could get sone comments about how my short story could be improved (Besides making it all one post. That was deliberate so that any editing would focus only in the area of the story needing corrections, and limited the likelihood of the entire thing accidentally getting deleted.)

The fourth character is still a work in progress for her look, but is an anthro wyvern roughly the hight of Mizy.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:17 pm

After some practice, I have finally gotten Wendy designed.

WendyWyvern.jpg
Two versions of Wendy

I'm not completely happy with the results, but that is more to do with the limits of the program.

Wendy is a Wyvern, Tabitha is a Feline, Mizy is a Fox, and Annie is a Human...

This is likely to be a screwy Academy.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:49 pm

Out of boredom, I created some random classmates, and forced them to where the academy uniform.

ClassUniform.jpg

The one on your left is actually representing a male, so that the male uniform is displayed as well.

Staring to wonder what all I can have going on at the academy, but still not sure of the set up for the class structure.

Could use some feedback, on the characters so far, and the idea of the academy.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:35 pm

Since I've been thinking on the Academy theme, I figured I would assemble the class for a few pics.

ClassCasual.jpg
A regular day at the Academy

After all, this is what the dress like most of the time.

ClassNude.jpg
Obligatory nude

Just so you can see who has what.

ClassDress.jpg
All dressed for an Academy event

The Academy sometimes hosts special events in which the Uniform is mandatory.
This is rare though.

Only Tabitha, Mizy, and Annie have names still...
I haven't event started thinking of names for the others,
but the teacher will need a name before any real stories can happen involving the class.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:00 am

I think I know my problem. I've been starting in the middle of the year after Tabitha and Annie are dating and enjoying vore.

I think I need to start telling the story from the first day, but that is going to result in a very long build up to them practicing vore, and getting use to the idea of having the other contained within part of the body.

Once I can get on my computer and focus, I'll have to write out just the full first day, and how Annie and Tabitha meet.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sean1M » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:01 am

Pretty decently crafted characters. Once you go into more complexity you can pull off so many awesome things with this character creator. Even spider legs.
Sean1M
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thagrahn » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:17 am

Sean1M wrote:Pretty decently crafted characters. Once you go into more complexity you can pull off so many awesome things with this character creator. Even spider legs.

Right now, I'm mostly working with characters I have some idea behind, but also just working out a look for the "basic" characters of the set.

I'm not happy with Wendy, since I have more of a fused wing and arm in mind when thinking of the wyvern.

The class above is ment as a "home room" and there are additional teachers and students to interact with. The concept is still early in development, but the setting is not well thought out. (Mixing magic with fundamentals of reading, math, arts, writing, and history. Though what history is still in the works, as are the magic classes.)
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sean1M » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:06 am

Interesting. Sounds like this universe will need a reasonable amount of lore. As it turns out I am a fan of world building so if you ever need help feel free to ask.
Sean1M
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thagrahn » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:04 pm

I've decided to re-imagine my main three girls.

PlusMizy.jpg
Old

AnnieTablthaMizy.jpg
New

While most of the original look to the girls has remained, the idea is that they need to be younger looking if they are all first year students.
With a younger look to the main three girls, I will need to think more about the reason behind the Academy encouraging sexuality in the students.

With Mizy being slightly bigger, it is also possible that she is actually a second year student, and therefore a year ahead of Annie and Tablitha.
If this is true, then Mizy will have only one class with Annie and Tablitha during their first year.

Still the Academy setting itself needs a lot of work...
Why was it created, How is sex and vore linked to Magic, and How many classes do students take per year?

Other issues like student/teacher relationships aren't as pressing as the core structure of the Academy and it's Doctrine.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:53 pm

Since I'm re-imagining the class itself...

ClassUniform.jpg

The Academy uniform for Special Events.

ClassDress.jpg

How the class tends to dress normally.

ClassCasual.jpg

How the class tends to dress for free time.

ClassNude.jpg

Obligatory nude.

Now we can see the entire class of first years together in all states of dress or undress.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:48 pm

Yay, just thought of the teacher's name.

Ms. Alison Silverwillow.
I like the fact that she came out looking somewhere between fat and pregnant. She thus likely has a lover somewhere in the Academy.

I also like that some of the classmates have gender confusion issues.

This is one screwy place, and it's likely to just get weirder.

---

Wonder if I should use these pics to open a gallery? Could do a RP style run of the school year.

---
Edit:

Names for some of the students!
The redhead is Boonie, the blond Fox is Jessie, the buxom puppy is Tyler, and the bunny is Kandy.

Two more names, and it's a full set to work with.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:41 am

Alright, really wish I could relink the pic, but on my phone right now.

I have names for the entire class figured out.

From right to left: Tabitha, Annie, Kandy,Tyler, Todd, Boonie, Honey, Jessie, and Ms Alison Silverwillow.

With names, and visuals for look and style, I can already see a lot of personally options for all of the class. Still need a system to base the world's magic on as that will be the final defining aspect to everything.

Edit:
Roommate assignments;
Tabitha and Annie
Kandy and Tyler
Boonie and Honey
Todd and Jessie

Home room partners;
Tabitha and Annie
Kandy and Honey
Tyler and Jessie
Todd and Bonnie

Relationships?
Tabitha and Annie
Kandy and Honey
Honey and Todd
Tyler, Boonie, and Jessie
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sean1M » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:17 pm

I often like to establish magic in some way that makes it sound scientifically plausible. At least from a science-fiction perspective if not a real science perspective.

One easy way is to make it a form of telekinesis done primarily by manipulating atoms, molecules and sometimes even smaller particles like photons and electrons.

But that would often be more meditation focused which wouldn't be appropriate for a school I'd imagine.
Sean1M
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Artists Valley