Shameless self advertising FTW. ^_^

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:09 am

what do you want

Postby penguintacolampshade » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:31 pm

XD 12 posts into the thread. Just ask what you want to ask already. =P

I hate posting in one sentance responses. >_<
penguintacolampshade
Artist

Shameless self advertising FTW. ^_^

Postby penguintacolampshade » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:44 pm

Howdy y'all. Thought I might attempt to share a link to my Writing.com stories. (Not to mention, the post appears on the main page. So all you selfish bastards who don't care about me have already looked anyway. There's nothing you can do now! Ph33r teh advertizing Bizotches! ^_^)

Videogame Giantess Vore

http://www2.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/911393#sw

name says it all I 'spose. It's a fairly large story with quite a few arcs. (And some really weird ones I really needa flesh out. >_<) If you like uncalled for vore scenes and OOC behavoir, this story is for you. XD

Anime Size Changing Vore

http://www2.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/923633#sw

I really need to get around to adding to this. >_<

Also, since for no apparent reason, I want to get some activity goin' up in the Vman's corner, I'm kinda curious about what aspects of vore you guys enjoy in my work, hate in my work, or want to be in my work. Feel free to talk. I'm just about the only person here who doesn't bite. =P

Love the wonderfully fluent works of art, or hate the crappy cartoony, almost pedophile looking so I can be screwed in the the butt by some guy named Molly in a state prision shower.. >.> Masterpieces... Feel free to speak up. People talking about me makes me feel like I exist. Existing is good! ^_^

edit: Posting the links is a good idea. =P
penguintacolampshade
Artist

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:55 pm

so when are you going to update or do something new

Previous

Return to Artists Valley