Darkarri's Story Commissions are Open! HOLIDAY SALE

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Darkarri's Story Commissions are Open! HOLIDAY SALE

Postby Darkarri » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:28 pm

HOLIDAY COMMISSION SALE

For any commissions ordered now until December 31st, I'll be offering special discounted pricing! Three slots are open right now, though if there's more demand I may add one or two more.

My rules are mostly the same as last time, so check them out below or look at my Commission Status page for info here: https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... verstories

== Commission Details ==

Rules

PM/message me with the details of your commission and what you would like to see. Once we straighten all of our details out, I will write a small sample (around 300-700 words, depending) based on this. Once you approve this sample, you will send payment for the full piece and I’ll get it back to you as soon as I can!

Options

At the moment I’ll be taking commissions of short to average length, somewhere between 2000 and 7000 words. In the future, if anyone’s interested, I may agree to do a series of chapters, but we’ll see. =)

Will/Won’t Do

Will Do
F/F or F/M
Soft Vore
Macro/Micro
Same Size
Oral Vore
Anal Vore
Unbirth
Breast Vore
Non-Vore
Human
Demi-human (demon, harpy, etc.)
Digestion/Implied Digestion
Fatal/Non-Fatal
Willing/Unwilling
Unaware
Size Play
Fan-Fiction

Might Do
Tail Vore
Sex
Plant Vore
Weight Gain
Cooking
Incest
Stuffing

Won’t Do
M Pred
Hard Vore
Monster Vore
Gore
Scat
Watersports
Rape
Cock Vore
Navel Vore
Ponies
Underage/Age Regression
Furry
Animal Vore

Pricing

SPECIAL HOLIDAY PRICING

The starting rate is 0.01 USD per word, aka $10 USD per 1000 words. For any commissions accepted before December 31st, the rate past 1500 words will be .008 USD per word, aka $8 USD per 1000 words. Two dollars off every 1000 words!

(So if you commission a 3000 word story, you would pay $15 USD for the first 1500 words, and only $12 USD for the next 1500 words)

Any MAJOR edits once the piece is finished are subject to possible additional charges, all depending on the size of the edit. Anything involving 4 or more characters to write for may carry additional charges as well due to complexity. If the story is fan-fiction, anything requiring a significant amount of research on my part will cost extra, to account for that time spent familiarizing myself with the material.

Once paid for, there are no refunds on commissions, EXCEPT if I am for some reason unable to complete the piece due to outside complications in my own life/schedule. This is very unlikely, but in the event this happens, you will receive back what you spent.

Other Details

All interaction will be done through PM/Notes on either Ekas or dA. If I don’t get back to you right away, fear not! I’m probably just working.

All payments will be made through paypal. Once its time for you to send payment, you will provide me your paypal email and I will send you an invoice.

Any more questions, feel free to ask! Looking forward to hearing from you!
Last edited by Darkarri on Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Darkarri
New to the forum

Re: Darkarri's Story Commissions are Open! Updated

Postby Darkarri » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:08 pm

Bumping to let everyone know I'm open for commissions again, this time with special holiday pricing! Check out the updated post for info.

Last bumped by Darkarri on Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:08 pm.
Darkarri
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley