Experiment: Art Trade or Collaboration

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Experiment: Art Trade or Collaboration

Postby QuinnCrystal » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:32 pm

It might not be as obvious to my watchers, but I am running low on things to draw and currently have zero commissions to fill. I've wanted to try doing an art trade or a collaboration for a while now but haven't really had the chance to. So here is what I am proposing;

You leave a comment here on this journal, or on the same post I put on DeviantArt, of whether you'd like to do an art trade with me, or an art collaboration.

If you choose an art trade you must provide a very detailed description of what you would want me to draw for you (And I would ask for something of similar # of characters, detail, etc. from you).

If you choose an art collaboration you must provide a very detailed description of what you would want the final piece to be, as well as what you would do and what you would want me to do (lineart and colouring, one character and one character, etc.).

Hopefully there's enough of you out there who are artists yourselves and could make this a really cool experiment!
"We Demacians are no easy prey"-Quinn, League of Legends
QuinnCrystal
New to the forum

Re: Experiment: Art Trade or Collaboration

Postby Svartvinge » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:35 am

Let's try at a trade if you want? XD
Comments are like cookies... Give meh! >: )
Svartvinge
Participator

Postby QuinnCrystal » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:50 am

Svartvinge wrote:Let's try at a trade if you want? XD

What would you want me to draw for you for my half of the trade?
"We Demacians are no easy prey"-Quinn, League of Legends
QuinnCrystal
New to the forum

Postby knifesmile » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:37 am

Hmm... Want to do a trade with me? I need more art of my character Delve. He appears in the picture Unholy Communion in my gallery, and here's a text description too:

An anthropomorphic coydog. He's not a big man, about five feet six inches at best, but he's a stocky fellow, broad-shouldered and sturdy, though he always looks a bit underweight. His features are a fairly even blend of coyote and dog, probably bully breed to judge by the overall build. The muzzle is long and slender, but thickens toward the skull so that the jawbones and muscles are larger and stronger than those of a coyote, while the skull overall has that broad, low look of a bully-breed dog. The ears are big and mostly like those of a coyote, but they tend to flop a bit at the tips. His tail is fluffy and coyote-like, as is most of his pelt, in both texture and markings. But there's a white streak down his forehead and muzzle that is distinctly doglike. He has pale golden coyote-like eyes. The claws on his hands are naturally blunt, but they have been filed sharp. He has a humanlike scruff of long, coffee-brown hair falling in unkempt waves around his sly, pointed face. The coydog morph's clothing varies widely, depending on who he's pretending to be that day and what he's currently up to. His coloration is mostly yellowish-brown ticked with black and white, a lighter version of typical coyote coloring. The ears and top of the muzzle are more red-brown. The tailtip is black, and there's also a black patch atop the tail about midway down its length. He has a sheath and more canine style privates but these do not have to be shown. A patch of black fur grows on his chest and sort of trails down the middle of his torso toward his waist, like a furry version of human chest hair kind of.

I'd really love if you drew him involved in some kind of hardvore, cooking, or gory murder, but if you're not comfortable with that kind of thing a simple character portrayal type thing would be totally fine. :) Let me know what you want - and don't hesitate to ask for vore, I'll draw almost anything even if it's not my personal taste!
knifesmile
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lavendermyst » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:32 pm

I also want someone to suggest to me something to draw, so I'll ask for an art trade if you're not too busy.

I'd like the Pokemon character Lorelei as a futa, cock voring a shrunken Misty. Lorelei is on her knees and leaning back with one arm on the floor and the other pushing Misty in with Misty being sucked in butt first into her cock. Both Lorelei and Misty are wearing their FireRed & LeafGreen clothes. Lorelei has either her skirt down or missing and Misty is barefoot. Lorelei has a sultry look on her face while she looks down on Misty and Misty is panicking. Optional detail, some cum is coming is coming out her cock spilling onto the floor.

If you need more details, go ahead and ask. I'm also looking forward to making a drawing for you.
Lavendermyst
New to the forum

Postby Nxtguystories » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:33 am

I would love to but i only write stories
Nxtguystories
Been posting for a bit

Return to Artists Valley