(Open) Looking to (Free) writing commission with someone

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

(Open) Looking to (Free) writing commission with someone

Postby BlackFlame » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:06 pm

Desperately looking to write a story with someone
I was hoping if anyone could help guide me in the ways of furry story-writing. Please PM me for ideas. I'm also not new on this site so don't be afraid to pull me aside for story-time. :3

Not sure yet about vore preferences for the story but to give you an idea on preferences,
Here's the link:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=47410

The commisions we will do will not cost you anything.

See you till then! :-D
Last edited by BlackFlame on Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
BlackFlame
Been posting for a bit

Re: (Open) Looking to write a(Free) commission

Postby Emi » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:38 pm

You mean, you want to write a free story, but want ideas?:) This sounds cool!
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby BlackFlame » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:44 pm

Yeah I'd love that. Any ideas though? I've written stories before with a friend and got pretty far into it too. The only difference was that it wasn't a furry story. The longest rp I ever did with someone was about 7-11 pages on my other account but I'm sure we could hit a home run with a story. Anyone else got any ideas for a story or want to be apart of the one I could be doing with Emi?
BlackFlame
Been posting for a bit

Postby PuntoPenny » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:17 pm

what do you like to write about?
I was thinking to a couple of stories too, but it's very hard for me to write because I'm not english.
however all my stories contain cute creatures, like furries, characters like zootopia movie, pokemons (pmd style), keronians, etc, and snakes, because I love constriction <3
but what you like? maybe vore? or sex or........I don't know
PuntoPenny
Somewhat familiar

Postby BlackFlame » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:29 pm

I like practically almost any type of vore and sex is always acceptable with me... I guess constriction is fine with me but what character are planning on using for the story?
BlackFlame
Been posting for a bit

Postby PuntoPenny » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:07 pm

.....that's a nice question, because at the first I thought to a short story that I wanted to commission a comic, but I can't find anyone that does comics (or they wanted too much money) about an oshawott and an emolga searching for a villain seviper and dusknoir, like a pmd mission, and then I'd liked to continue it.
the story has more details, now I'm only writing a quick summary
after some time I didn't find anyone that can draw it (2 years) I've finded one that makes commission stories for......something like 0,20-0,30$ so I've thought about a prequel of the story, 3 chapters where 3 pokemon (an oshawott, a pikachu and an emolga) explorers searched for an evil group of poison pokemons and be killed (and those 3 pokemon was the parents of the oshawott and the pikachu from before, so I'd liked to do a longer story).
the quickest summary of the story is that a group of poison pokemon (and not only, but this is a little spoiler :p ) do bad things like stealing or hurting other pokemon, and 3 pokemons tries to stop them, but be killed, and then their child, afrer having grown up decides to catch them and bring them to the prison

PS: the main pokemon are oshawott and emolga, but there is no problem to change them :p
PuntoPenny
Somewhat familiar

Postby BlackFlame » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:28 pm

That actually sounds like a good plot. I'd love to. Anyone wanna add onto this or join on this?
BlackFlame
Been posting for a bit

Postby PuntoPenny » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:46 pm

I'm happy you like my story :-D and I made it thinking to a very easy to add characters, because I thinked about this story in a short time, so I tried to find a way to change things without many problems :lol:
and in this story the enemy is an evil pokemons team, and the main characters are 2 pokemons, but there is also all the explorers guild, so it's very easy to add good or evil characters of any kind, that can stay in the story for a lot of time or only do a little part (and then been defeated and catched by police, killed, or just leave for an other missions)
PuntoPenny
Somewhat familiar

Postby BlackFlame » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:07 pm

Lol that sounds a bit epic if you ask me. Could I maybe have my character Flame in the rp and then have trainers and pokemon mistake him as a Charizard. We could also maybe can do a prologue where Flame is unbirthed as a Charizard and is teleported into the pokemon world.(( Very similar the GBA game, " Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon,". You know what I mean though right?)) Anyone else got any ideas for a writing commision?
BlackFlame
Been posting for a bit

Re: (Open) Looking to (Free) writing commission with someone

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:23 am

This thread is very much dead....
~FlameZaFoxy~
Here's a link to my forum for my prefs or soon-to-be-prefs:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=49284
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Return to Artists Valley