ScrambleandClick's Writing Commissions

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

ScrambleandClick's Writing Commissions

Postby ScrambleandClick » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:21 am

Status
Current Commission Status: Closed
Current Commissions in Queue:
  • 4k+ word bracket commission for Marked

Links
Story samples and link to bitbucket formatted terms of commission
Standalone copy of commission terms in case you want to spread the word

Pricing
  • $13: 2.5k words
  • $21: 4k words
  • +$5: Waiverable bits

Notes

PM me for paypal information after I've given you quotes.

Keep in mind that those word counts are NOT hard ceilings. They're approximations for plot pacing. If something needs more installments due to multiple conflicts, I'll letcha know. If it's feasible to write it in one installment, but outside of the usual word brackets, I'll also give a quote on that.

All stories you commission will come with the source code, history, and build tools I use to generate them. Why? It's important for knowing how my stories are generated. If you want to get the source code for your comm, just ask. I'll have it ready for you in a jiffy.

You can also talk to me whenever to check on how your story is going so far.

Will Do
Willingness and Fatality

• Willing/Unwilling Fatal
  • " Non-Fatal
  • Unwilling/Willing Fatal

Species

Demi-humans
Favorite because it allows playing with speciesism w/o maligning animals

Humans
must be magically enabled for preds, easier to write macro/micro and soul vore. Otherwise, consider this a hard won't do without the magical enablers

Anthros
I also like anthros. However, I very much don't like writing anthros if the focus is on "hurdur instunct".

Deities
I consider gods as a title, not a species. Most other people don't. However, see the caveats applying to demons and angels and the "Worship the crazy deity" bullet.

Don't see something on the list? Ask!

Methods

Depends on the characters involved since that differs per character. Regardless of what said method is though, it's important that I know how the noms is possible.

I can't get the vore rhythm vore right without proper anatomical backing.

A few of my favorites include:

Snake-style Oral Vore
Classic. The dichotomy between sharp fangs and "gentle" gulps always gets me tingly.

Tongue-coiling Oral Vore
Another favorite of mine. It's absolutely humiliating if all the pred needs to eat his/her prey is a long, thick tongue that squeezes their prey into their gullet.

Oral Vore w/prey as big as mouth
Doesn't need as much anatomical backing. While the size-difference appeal is still there, I like the fact the prey is a possible choking hazard here. And the fact that they still get shuttled down to the stomach is much yes.

Non-liquid Absorption
Fusing with a predator's internal organs? You got it! Especially if they're still sentient afterwards. Nothing quite like living body decorations. This can also be complemented with normal digestion.

Literally drinking the prey in
Involves literal softening of the prey or liquifying the prey before consumptions. This is what I typically prefer for spiders, vampires, and so on to keep their anatomy mostly intact.

External digestion with another stomach
Like a starfish. Have fun with eldritch stomachs U:.

Worm/Snail-style Tail Vore
Getting slurped into a length of powerful muscles surrounding even more powerful muscles? Yes please.

Unbirth
Surprisingly, I actually understand the rhythm behind this. Quite odd for someone who's normally gungho about male preds. Digestion/absorption only. Why? I don't know why a species would thrive off of nourishing a prey-species as their new babies.

Don't see your method listed here?
Provide anatomy notes and/or references to real life animals for anatomical backing! I might just include it!

Etc

Soul Vore
I consider this as an extension of whatever methods are there

Digestion
Implied or graphic, I do both. Limited to upper digestive tract.

Waivable with a fee

The fee waiver for all of these is listed in the pricing. That fee covers all of the prompts. This is no matter how much of these you include in your prompt.

That being said, I'll let you know if there's aspects that can be waived with the aforementioned flat fee.

Predators with no biological dependence on prey
Typically, my brain starts screaming "MURDERER!" when the predator doesn't have a biological dependence on their prey. This is true even if the predator has a moral compass.

Excessive multiple prey
If the story has the same emotional charge with one prey versus multiple prey, I'll typically prefer the former of the two.

Won't Do
Applicable to vore only

?/H, H/?
? is a wildcard here, not ambiguous gender. I generally can't get a hold of hermaphrodite characters since their focus tends to be on their... privates.

F/F
prefs lean towards will-do, but it's here due to muse not generating these as frequently as F/M. However, well developed female characters are enough to push this into the will-do section.

Willing/Willing Fatal
ish, depends on how it fits into the plot

Anal Vore

Vore that doesn't have a biological dependence without a non-malicious motive

Vore that's done solely for the sake of vore
Also known as turning non-predatory characters into predatory characters for no reason.

Fanfiction without permission from the creators of whatever you're asking a story from
In lieu of explicit personal permission from said company or person(s), you should link to a verified source stating their view of fanworks (especially monetized ones).

IRL people being used as references
All my nope unless you have explicit permission from them.

Lengthy prompts spanning like 1000 words or so with oddly specific details
This stifles my ability to properly inject emotion into the story. You'll also probably be better off writing the prompt yourself if it's THAT long.

Scat

Watersports

Ageplay
ESPECIALLY if the older party is taking advantage of the younger one

Anything involving orphanages if the children are going to die or suffer horrible fates

Things that involve typical portrayals of demons and angels
Hit me up if you've got an unorthodox portrayal though.

"Worship the crazy deity!" sacrifices solely for the kinks
If it's part of a larger plot, then I'll let it slide.

Non-morphic predators (incorrectly referred to as feral) predding on humanoids/other bad things
Typically because "lols I'm dumb/savage and not as smurt as hooman because I instunct drivun". It disgusts me that some people like these because they can pretend to be the voices of those animals. Come back to me if you have a sufficiently developed, multi-faceted non-morphic predator and I may consider this.

Last bumped by ScrambleandClick on Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:21 am.
ScrambleandClick
Participator

Return to Artists Valley