Writing Commissions!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site

Writing Commissions!

Postby Reaverbot » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:37 pm

Times are tough, so I'm looking to make a bit of money with my writing! I write vore fiction, both fanfiction and stories with original characters. Currently all of my slots are free and open, so please drop me a line if you're interested! PM contact is preferred rather than in-thread posts. If you want to look at my commission page, take a peek here: http://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissio ... =Reaverbot

My pricing scheme is very simple, starting at 10 dollars for the first 1500 words and 3 dollars more for every successive 500. Unless the story is extraordinarily complicated, I have decided to max this out at 40 dollars. I am flexible in writing fanfiction-based material I've never watched/read/played, and will research characters and settings for free.

Will Do / Won't Do

I feel that I am particularly efficient at writing:

-Oral vore
-Cock vore
-Anal vore
-Same-size or micro
-Human or furry
-Digestion
-Post-vore/disposal

I am a little more reluctant to write the following but can definitely give it a shot if you want me to-

-Nondigestive/endo
-Unbirth

If you're interested, please don't be shy and just send me a request and we can work things out! Thank you for perusing, and I hope you decide to give me a shot.
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (14)

Re: Writing Commissions!

Postby Leshana » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:38 pm

Well this sounds helpful and promising
Leshana
Apex-Predator

Blog: View Blog (28)

Postby Reaverbot » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:56 pm

Giving this a bump! Contact me please, I can be pretty hectic getting back to people sometimes but I do want to write stuff for you guys~
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Reaverbot » Tue May 30, 2017 11:35 pm

Commissions are now open for business once again. Please PM me if you're interested. Prices have changed very slightly, take a peek at my commission page for more info.
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Reaverbot » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:38 pm

Commissions are again open! I'm also opening another two slots to give more chance for people to get in! Give me a PM if interested
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Reaverbot » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:01 pm

Commissions are once again open. I've got two slots out of four full, if anyone is looking for anything fun.
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Artists Valley