Writing Commissions!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Writing Commissions!

Postby Reaverbot » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:37 pm

Times are tough, so I'm looking to make a bit of money with my writing! I write vore fiction, both fanfiction and stories with original characters. Currently all of my slots are free and open, so please drop me a line if you're interested! PM contact is preferred rather than in-thread posts. If you want to look at my commission page, take a peek here: http://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissio ... =Reaverbot

My pricing scheme is very simple, starting at 10 dollars for the first 1500 words and 3 dollars more for every successive 500. Unless the story is extraordinarily complicated, I have decided to max this out at 40 dollars. I am flexible in writing fanfiction-based material I've never watched/read/played, and will research characters and settings for free.

Will Do / Won't Do

I feel that I am particularly efficient at writing:

-Oral vore
-Cock vore
-Anal vore
-Same-size or micro
-Human or furry
-Digestion
-Post-vore/disposal

I am a little more reluctant to write the following but can definitely give it a shot if you want me to-

-Nondigestive/endo
-Unbirth

If you're interested, please don't be shy and just send me a request and we can work things out! Thank you for perusing, and I hope you decide to give me a shot.
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Writing Commissions!

Postby Leshana » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:38 pm

Well this sounds helpful and promising
Leshana
Apex-Predator

Postby Reaverbot » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:56 pm

Giving this a bump! Contact me please, I can be pretty hectic getting back to people sometimes but I do want to write stuff for you guys~
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Reaverbot » Tue May 30, 2017 11:35 pm

Commissions are now open for business once again. Please PM me if you're interested. Prices have changed very slightly, take a peek at my commission page for more info.
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Reaverbot » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:38 pm

Commissions are again open! I'm also opening another two slots to give more chance for people to get in! Give me a PM if interested
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Reaverbot » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:01 pm

Commissions are once again open. I've got two slots out of four full, if anyone is looking for anything fun.
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Artists Valley