Writing Commissions!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Writing Commissions!

Postby Reaverbot » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:37 pm

I write stories! If you're interested, I can also write them for you! Below you'll see a few examples of my work; I do both fan fiction as well as things with original characters and settings.

If you're interested, please contact me and give me some details about what you'd like to see created in addition to how long you'd like it to be roughly. I don't expect you to know down to the single word, but for the sake of pricing try to put it in multiples of 500. If an idea you give me sounds like it will take more than what you're asking for, I'll inform you and we can try to work something out.

For reference as to the kinds of lengths that go into different kinds of things:

1000 words or less- You are looking at a very quick drabble here. Basically a swallowing sequence and a bit of aftermath, or a digestion sequence. There isn't going to be any real plot here.

2000-2500- A focused vore story without a lot of frills.

3000-3500- A well rounded story. Opportunity for a plot beyond grabbing and gulping, more in depth characterization. This is the average length of my non-commission stories for reference.

4000+- These are longer stories that usually have either a lot more going on than vore, or a really prolonged focus on certain aspects of the story.

When you send in your commission, be sure to tell me what parts of the story deserve focus so I know where to maximize the word count for you. Do you really like the swallowing above all else? Are you a big digestion guy? Are you a disposal bro??? Laying out the kink you focus on will really help you get the most out of me.

Will Do / Won't Do

I have become a bit more picky about commissions after some rough commissions over the years. I am open to variety, but I have come to accept the fact that I cannot write certain things to a high standard.

Look at my profile! No, I don't mean for this to be condescending, it will help you right off the bat to determine whether you want me making things for you. I assume if you're hiring me to write stuff, you want something in line with my usual style and likely not that far off from my usual content.

My specialties are:

Oral vore
Cock vore
Digestion
Disposal
Fics about game characters, anime characters, sometimes OCs

I can also do:

Anal vore
Endo

If you've got a good idea, tell it to me and I'll tell you if I can write it or if it's something out of my range. It's a better use for your time and mine that I don't try to take something far beyond the pale of my usual content and end up either making something subpar or dropping it partway through.

Do not attempt to approach me with the following:

Vore involving really weird characters that make no sense in vore. I am not writing you a fic starring the roaches from Mimic or Sans the skeleton or anything really odd I cannot visualize in vore. There are better people out there for that, trust me.

Really weird vore types. If you have an interest in something you didn't see above that isn't too wild tell me, but I am probably not going to write anything involving nose or ear vore or booger absorption or something.

Anything involving celebrities. I am not above writing real people into things, but no actors or politicians or anything like that please. I don't really want my name on that.

If what you propose is something I'm unfamiliar with, depending on the complexity of it, I can do a little bit of research to find out more. But unless it turns out to be something really amazing that I somehow fall in love with, I'm not watching a whole show or reading a whole comic or something just to write a vore story. For reference, here are some things I am very familiar with and I am sure I can knock it out of the park with:

Touhou
Undertale/Deltarune
Sonic
Most fighting games (Street Fighter, KOF, Guilty Gear, etc.)
Fate/ Grand Order (fell off of more recent stuff but I know the setting well enough to do research easily)
Persona
Vtubers
Monster Hunter

These are just some examples of things I know really well, obviously I can't list every single one. If it's not too out there give it a try.

I can also write OCs, but you will have to be the one to help me out there in filling out information. Character references, dialogue snippets, etc. are all welcome.

Pricing

My pricing is 2 cents per word, so you're looking at 10 dollars per 500 words. I will round down if it concludes before hitting the next 500 word mark, so for example if we end up with a 3250 word story, You'd be looking at $60 instead of $65

To avoid getting scammed and also to avoid me taking payment too early, payment will be done when I've completed the first draft. You will send money to paypal at paypal.me/DEnglish777 and I will then give you the draft. If minor rewriting or additions are needed they will be free, but anything over another 500 words means we will have to reevaluate the payment.

Contact

Stick to PMs on ekas, please.
Last edited by Reaverbot on Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Writing Commissions!

Postby Leshana » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:38 pm

Well this sounds helpful and promising
Leshana
Apex-Predator

Postby Reaverbot » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:56 pm

Giving this a bump! Contact me please, I can be pretty hectic getting back to people sometimes but I do want to write stuff for you guys~
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Reaverbot » Tue May 30, 2017 11:35 pm

Commissions are now open for business once again. Please PM me if you're interested. Prices have changed very slightly, take a peek at my commission page for more info.
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Reaverbot » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:38 pm

Commissions are again open! I'm also opening another two slots to give more chance for people to get in! Give me a PM if interested
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Reaverbot » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:01 pm

Commissions are once again open. I've got two slots out of four full, if anyone is looking for anything fun.
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Reaverbot » Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:40 pm

I haven't bumped this thread in a long time but I have three commission slots open right now! Send me a PM if you want me to write something for you.
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Artists Valley