I Am Taking Commission Requests.

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

I Am Taking Commission Requests.

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:54 am

Rules
So, for commissions, it's gonna be for stories, not drawing. My art is in the story realm. If you want to obtain a commission from me, send me a note and describe to me what you want. I hold the right to refuse commissions based on content.

Will Do / Won't Do
So here are things I will write about:
1. Unbirth
2. Soft Vore
3. Breast Vore
4. Transformation (Vore or Unbirth can be involved.)
5. Disney related
6. Animal Stories
7. Age regression (Again vore or unbirth can be involved.)
8. Lesbian couples, like having two moms.
9. Breastfeeding
10. Pokemon related
11. Gender swap. (Only in the instance of an unbirth scenario.)

Here are things I will "not" write about:
1. Hard Vore
2. Gore
3. Death
4. Digestion/Absorbtion
5. Gay male couples
6. Scat.
7. Diaper usage. (if you want your character to mention they need a change, that's as far as I will go.)
9. Sexual themes where a child is part of the scene, that's a big no no. (Unbirth exempt, but cannot make the scene sexual in nature.)
10. Child abuse is another big no no.
11. Forced Vore of any sort, including unbirth. (The one being consumed has to be willing.)

If you have any questions about what's stated above, or I haven't listed something that you may want me to write, let me know in notes.

Pricing

Chapter stories are $15 a chapter, so here's a layout of what pricing will look like.

Short stories: $10

One Chapter: $15

Five Chapters: $75

Ten Chapters: $150

Fifteen Chapters: $225

Twenty Chapters: $300

There will be no requesting me to make a multiple-chapter-like story into one long chapter.

Multi-Chapter commissions will be released 1 chapter at a time.

All payments will be sent to me via paypal. There will be no asking me to start your commission before payment is received. No Exceptions. If you can't pay, then wait til you have the money to request a commission.

If you requested multiple chapters in a single commission, and after a certain number of chapters wish to back out and not continue. I will only refund the number of chapters not created yet. If you request only a single chapter in your commission, and I post it here, there will be no refund once it's released.

If post my work without my consent and claim it as your own work, I will report you to the site staff, and have them handle it from there. If you see others post my work and claim it's theirs, either inform me, or report them to the sight staff if you so choose.

Contact
PM me.
Last edited by Tornadochaser1 on Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Re: I Am Taking Commission Requests.

Postby dantersn » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:50 am

the prices are pretty ridiculous, and even then, you won't write about a lot of shit that people may want

think on your sins
dantersn
New to the forum

Postby Jikarite » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:32 pm

Your pricing scheme is a little on the extreme end of things.

I can't fathom how long your chapters are if 20 of them warrants $1000 of work.

Also the term "short story" usually has an expected content of 5000-8000 words, just citing what major publishers consider a short story. Are your chapters 10,000 words each? I could see 200,000 words of edited and formatted work going for $1000 then.
Jikarite
New to the forum

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:08 pm

dantersn wrote:the prices are pretty ridiculous, and even then, you won't write about a lot of shit that people may want

think on your sins

Jikarite wrote:Your pricing scheme is a little on the extreme end of things.

I can't fathom how long your chapters are if 20 of them warrants $1000 of work.

Also the term "short story" usually has an expected content of 5000-8000 words, just citing what major publishers consider a short story. Are your chapters 10,000 words each? I could see 200,000 words of edited and formatted work going for $1000 then.

I've changed the pricing of my commissions. Hope you find the prices more reasonable.
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Return to Artists Valley