[Not currently] Searching for Potential Proofreaders.

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

[Not currently] Searching for Potential Proofreaders.

Postby Septia » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:22 am

Greetings,

it is almost always good to have a second pair of eye's look over a story when it is finished. To find different spelling errors that went by unnoticed and sentences that just seem a little bit weird.

Pre reading is not what I am looking for, where one just reads through the story and says what they think about it. Proof reading, where one finds errors and mistakes in the text to be corrected, is what is needed.

Also to mention, the stories are usually quite filthy and can involve a number of different odd kinks and scenarios, so be warned.

If there is anyone interested who think they are up to the task, send me a pm and I'll throw one right back at you.

Have a filthy, deprived time~.

Edit: I might have enough proof readers to last a little while now. If someone is still interested do contact me and I will give you a poke if it becomes needed. Thank you.
Last edited by Septia on Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am usually available for writing commissions concearning most strange ideas your mind can conjure up.
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Re: Searching for Potential Proofreaders.

Postby hernextmeal » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:46 am

Proof-reading your stories sounds like a messy job.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Septia » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:58 am

hernextmeal wrote:Proof-reading your stories sounds like a messy job.

Many times that is indeed true. Although, not everytime.
But a lot of the time.
I am usually available for writing commissions concearning most strange ideas your mind can conjure up.
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Postby deaddanny » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:04 am

What kind of tags specifically are in the story/stories in question? So we know what level of "odd kinks" were dealing with here.

(also as a writer I would recommend the tool "Grammarly" its a spell checking add-on)
Due to an increasingly busy life, I've been having trouble responding to RPs in a timely manner. I thank everyone for their patients.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Halcyon » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:38 am

Definitely willing to lend a hand! You already have me on Discord, so feel free to send me a message any time :)
Halcyon
???

Postby VelveteenDreams » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:43 pm

I'd be happy to help if you still need it.
~Respect Everybody~
VelveteenDreams
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Septia » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:41 pm

deaddanny wrote:What kind of tags specifically are in the story/stories in question? So we know what level of "odd kinks" were dealing with here.

(also as a writer I would recommend the tool "Grammarly" its a spell checking add-on)

Well I wouldn't be surprised if some would contain things like scat, food play, torture, corruption and other things. Though that is actually not known quite at the moment.

Thank you for the suggested tool, however I have tried tools like it and I am not much for them. Spell checking in itself is not the problem, but even after spell checking there can be things missed or not picked up by my softwares or eyes.
Last edited by Septia on Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Re: [Not currently] Searching for Potential Proofreaders.

Postby iorn » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:52 pm

IORN VOLUNTARIES AS TRIBUTE
I'm working on a project. go here
Non-vore viewtopic.php?f=7&t=48674
Vore viewtopic.php?f=38&t=49197
iorn
Participator

Return to Artists Valley