DarkCloset Updated Commission list

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

DarkCloset Updated Commission list

Postby DarkCloset » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:34 pm

Got a great vore scenario in your head? Like a giant green alien women eating the city or planets? A cooking prep scene where women are preparing their meals with various herbs, sauces, and spice? A intense romance scene with passionate sex with some vore and digestion on the side or maybe a scenario where we see the known Goddess of vore Serleena going to town on the all-you-can-eat buffet called earth cause come on you can't have enough of that.

Then DarkCloset is the artist you are looking for who has years of artistic skills that could make your sexual vore fantasies come true.

Gallery: https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/DarkCloset

So don't wait until you get a wet dream of your fantasy, PM me now so that I can make it a reality cause "Everything Is Safe In The DarkCloset."

P.S. if you don't have paypal and have other ways of making the payments please let me know in either the comments or PM and we will work it out.

The Link: https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... DarkCloset

And/Or read below:

Rules
Tell me your idea by the contact list below and I will tell you as soon as I can if I will do it or not. If I agree to do the work then send me the money on my Paypal account which is shown at the bottom and I will get to work on it as soon as possible; whether it be full payment now or half and half, and I will send you the layout of the drawing through PM; if you don't like it or I missed the agreed deadline I will offer special coupons for future work. Also if you wish for your request to be done by a specific date then we will have to talk it through and see if we can find a date that will work for the both of us. If you have any question please contact me and I will answer them. Thank you.

Will Do / Won't Do
Will Do:
Soft Vore
F/F
H/F
F/H
foreplay
digestion
bondage
Humaniod monsters (ex: Naga's, female shaped blobs, etc)
seduction
fan art
sex scene
Giantess
Meal prep
Various other fetishes
anal vore
breast vore
absorptions
tail vore

Won't Do:
Hard vore