How do you post stories with indentation and formating?

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

How do you post stories with indentation and formating?

Postby MidnightNoon » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:49 pm

I seen other people do it. I've got indentation in the documents I upload, but in my gallery, all the indentation vanishes.
I want those indentations yo, they make it so nice.
I use LibreOffice to write my stories, but I save them as .docx before uploading them. I've checked the .docx versions in word and in libre, and the indentation shows up there. I've tried saving and uploading as rich text files too, but that still doesn't work.

Does anyone else have this problem, or is it just me?
MidnightNoon
New to the forum

Re: How do you post stories with indentation and formating?

Postby Naganommer » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:59 pm

I use Word 2013 and it works just fine. Although when I tried uploading a story during the brief time I had Umbutu as my operating system instead of Windows it uploaded really strangely so it might not just be the program involved.
Naganommer
Been posting for a bit

Re: How do you post stories with indentation and formating?

Postby Portal124 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:24 am

Try rich text document works almost everywhere
There is a slight chance I may be totally insa...sweet sticks of dynamite!!!
*destroys whole town*

Check out my stories! https://aryion.com/g4/user/Portal124
Portal124
Been posting for a bit

Return to Artists Valley