Kudalyn's Commissions [Slots Open]

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Kudalyn's Commissions [Slots Open]

Postby Kudalyn » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:02 pm

Kudalyn's Commissions

Thank you for checking out this post!
I am currently only offering digital artwork, and I will draw both standard and adult artwork. All files are send via dropbox/google drive links, and I only accept payment via Paypal invoices.
The way my commissions work is that once I receive your interest and information, I send you an invoice via Paypal and upon payment and confirmation, I work on a some sketches/thumbnails of your commission for you to choose one for approval.
Upon receiving your approval, I start work on the commission, and finish it! I will share WIPs if requested, but only small screenshots of the files.
Once it's finished I'll send you a smaller png of it to approve the colors and whatnot, and see if you need anything small changed. When it's all settled, I send you a full-size of the png!

Standard prices - all in USD

Sketch

- No background
- Up to 2 characters total
Bust: $5 | Waist-up: $7 | Full Body: $10
Secondary character costs $4 usd

Marker
- No background
Bust: $8 | Waist-up: $13 | Full Body: $15
Secondary character costs $6 usd

Lineart
- No background
Bust: $18 | Waist-up: $22 | Full Body: $26
Secondary character costs $10 usd

Flats
-Background negotiable, if simple.
Bust: $23 | Waist-up: $28 | Full Body: $33
Secondary character costs $14 usd

Shaded
- Background added in price
Bust: $40 | Waist-up: $48 | Full Body: $56
Secondary character costs $22 usd

Sliced
- No background
- Single character
Bust: $38 | Waist-up: $46 | Full Body: $52
*Upon reference of character, goo color, and payment, I obtain full artistic freedom of the project. No sketches, no back-and-forth checking, I start and finish on my own with my own ideas, and commissioner will receive finished product. Much faster process than normal, but less input from commissioner. I can provide WIP previews, but won’t change what I am doing on the project.

Standard content is what I consider G-rated, things that are generally safe for public. If you wouldn’t want to show it to your boss, it’s not Standard, typically!
Please ask me if what you’d like to commission me for is Standard or Adult if you’re not sure! And I’m sorry, I won’t budge on what I charge for what content - even if you don’t personally think it’s adult! Thank you for your understanding!

----------------------

Adult prices - all in USD

Sketch
- No background
Bust: $7 | Waist-up: $10 | Full Body: $14
Secondary character costs $5 usd

Marker
- No background
Bust: $9 | Waist-up: $16 | Full Body: $19
Secondary character costs $68 usd

Lineart
- No background
Bust: $22 | Waist-up: $26 | Full Body: $30
Secondary character costs $12 usd

Flats
-Background negotiable, if simple.
Bust: $28 | Waist-up: $32 | Full Body: $38
Secondary character costs $15 usd

Shaded
- Background added in price
Bust: $48 | Waist-up: $56 | Full Body: $62
Secondary character costs $24 usd

Adult content is anything that needs to be behind a warning! Stuff you would not want your boss or family to see!
Please note: I consider Vore to be adult content, so I charge the adult price! However, if there is no internal shot/anything shown of the prey (no feet or etc sticking out of the pred’s maw), I charge the single-character price for just the pred! Otherwise, it is charged as a two-character commission.
Please ask me if what you’d like to commission me for is Standard or Adult if you’re not sure! And I’m sorry, I won’t budge on what I charge for what content - even if you don’t personally think it’s adult! Thank you for your understanding!
------
Last edited by Kudalyn on Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kudalyn
New to the forum

Re: Kudalyn's Commissions [Under Construction]

Postby Kudalyn » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:03 pm

TOS

I am allowed to refuse a commission for any reason, be it personal comfort, or other, at any time. I am also allowed to cancel the commission at any time for any reason, and if payment has already been sent, the commissioner will receive a full refund + any sketches that may have been completed.

During drawing process:
If at any time in the Sketching or Inking process the commissioner needs a refund or cancellation due to financial emergency, they can request it be refunded at any time before the commission has been finalized. At the refund, I will stop work on the commission indefinitely. Also, if asked for a refund, the commissioner will not receive a hi-res copy of their unfinished commission unless they re-purchase the commission. Lastly, however - once the commission has moved into the Coloring process, I cannot allow a refund of the product, no matter what.
If the commission is taking longer than the commissioner is comfortable with (while still in the Sketching or Inking stage) they can also request a cancellation and refund. Again, they will not receive a hi-res copy of the unfinished commission unless they re-purchase the commission.

After drawing process:
While the characters that are designed for the commission are owned by the commissioner after payment, I insist that that credit be given back to me for the design and art.
Also, if I would like to use said commission as a potential art print, I will ask politely that permission be granted to sell it as such, but the commissioner will not get a cut of the profits of it being sold as a print. The commissioner is allowed to refuse such a request if they so wish, and I will comply.
I send all files in their complete sizes to the commissioner via dropbox link through email as soon as the art is complete. However, I kindly ask that the commissioner refrain from uploading the full-sized .png to any galleries. The commissioner may upload a smaller-rez image, but please do not upload the full-sized image if possible.
Unless specifically requested otherwise, all art will be uploaded to my online galleries, mainly my Tumblr and Furaffinity, respectively.

Notes:
I generally work on a first-come-first-service basis, but not exclusively. If a commission has a deadline, such as a birthday or anniversary, I will bump that commission up on the queue.
I only accept payment in USD, and only through Paypal Invoices. I will not accept any other payments at this time.
I prefer being contacted through my email ([email protected]) but will accept notes on my FA.

----------

Do’s and Don’ts:

Do:
All pairings
Human, anthro, fantasy, etc
MLP (no adult)
Light bsdm
Light/soft vore
Transformation
Crossdressing

Don’t:
Underage anything
Substance abuse
Hypnosis
No consent
Heavy gore/ Violence

If what you’re looking for isn’t on the list, please ask me! I’m fairly flexible!

----------

If you’re interested in a commission from me, please email me at [email protected]!
Last edited by Kudalyn on Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kudalyn
New to the forum

Re: Kudalyn's Commissions [Under Construction]

Postby Kudalyn » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:05 pm

Examples

Sketch:

Spoiler: show

Marker:

Lineart:

Shaded:

Sliced:

------

Commission Queue | TOS| Website

I'm on tumblr, twitter, FA, and many other sites!
Kudalyn
New to the forum

Re: Kudalyn's Commissions [Slots Open]

Postby Kudalyn » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:23 pm

[saved post for if i need it for anything in the future!]
Kudalyn
New to the forum

Postby Bright » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:41 pm

I don't really understand Sliced.
Could you explain that?
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Kudalyn » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:04 pm

Bright wrote:I don't really understand Sliced.
Could you explain that?

Sliced
is what I call my candy-gore artworks! I like drawing fun, brightly colored gooey stuff, so it's one of my commission options. Because it's a bit of a self indulgent thing, i have the price set a bit lower than my other commissions, but the difference is that I don't double-check with the commissioner so often with poses or sketches. When I receive the character, color of the goo, and the payment - I start right away on the artwork, and in the end the commissioner receives the finished artwork. A bit more artistic freedom on my end, for a more complex and detailed artwork for cheaper for the commissioner.

Hope I cleared up things a little for you!
Kudalyn
New to the forum

Postby Kudalyn » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:23 pm

small bump, all my slots are open!
Kudalyn
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley