Literature writer seeking ideas and question.

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Literature writer seeking ideas and question.

Postby KingKabal777 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:11 am

Hello members of Eka's portal, I am KingKabal777, I may be somewhat familiar to you or a participator, but quite frankly I have done
limited amounts of vore work and non-vore literature, and possibly some fan fiction over time in the past. I am interested in hearing
your ideas and thoughts on what kind of literature aspects and elements would interest the community and I'd be open to looking into
your thoughts to see if I can accept them and use them for my series.

I do have one concern and question to ask the community here, if you have seen my literature work, I am seeking some criticism and
I am working for a few new things, I'm looking to do the following:

Make a RPG Maker game that implements some form of vore (possibly oral or soul vore/soul stealing)
Make a new literature series that will implement vore and accept ideas through it. This includes what kind of vore to add into it.

But before I can add into this, do you think I should create a patreon to start off, and accept ideas and implement those ideas to
those who wish to promote it?

Edit: I am also open for commissions, please check my commission info and PM me with any questions or to request a commission.
Last edited by KingKabal777 on Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Literature writer seeking ideas and question.

Postby Mad51 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:58 am

How old are you and is English your first language? Let me start by teaching you a new word: Literary.
Mad51
Participator

Postby KingKabal777 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:11 am

madsci wrote:How old are you and is English your first language? Let me start by teaching you a new word: Literary.

Yes English is my first language, but I am going to do Russian as well and I'm a adult. Literary is a good word, it's something I'm looking into for doing this. Please
do not question my age, Eka's portal is a website for adult's only and I've seen some people do literature and fan fiction here, so I followed in.

If you like to suggest ideas, then please do so, I have no objections looking into your ideas.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anthro21 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:52 pm

I haven't read any of your stuff, but depending on the genre and such I would be willing to be a beta-reader or something of the like. If you want to send me rough drafts and the like I can try to give you some ideas.
Anthro21
Been posting for a bit

Postby KingKabal777 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:39 pm

Anthro21 wrote:I haven't read any of your stuff, but depending on the genre and such I would be willing to be a beta-reader or something of the like. If you want to send me rough drafts and the like I can try to give you some ideas.

A very interesting idea I'd like to voluntarily take, let me know via PM what genre of literature you like the most. Tomorrow I'm going to a book store to get some
thoughts and such on what genre and category most people prefer through the stores.

In some of my stories it's fantasy fiction, some include hard vore and soul vore here. Some few are just simple biographies of characters. I'm reworking to a new
series and game for the new series. The game will be made with RPG Maker MV and I'll have plans to make it go well.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Artists Valley