Art commissions open!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Art commissions open!

Postby ScribblyShark » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:53 am

Slots:

What I will do:
-Vore: Oral, absorption, ask about others
-SFW nudity (I can't draw genitals for the life of me)
-Lots of body types, but muscular is difficult for me. However, chubby character, skinny characters, everything inbetween, I can do!
-Any gender(Including transgender), race, etc.

Things I won't do:
-Vore: Cock, unbirth, anal (can possibly be convinced to do these)
-Scat or watersports
-NSFW nudity, sex, etc.
-Very detailed stomach bulges
-Pedophillic, incestual, and related relationships or art (Really, just, no.)
-Possibly other things. I'll also be honest if I just can't draw a design.

Ask about:
-Types of vore not listed here
-Digestion
-Other fetishes (Can certainly do things like inflation, weight gain, possibly transformation, will try feet, etc)
-Furries (Definitely will do them, but I cant draw some that well, such as horses and bulls. I specialize in reptiles here.)
-Canon characters (can make me uncomfortable, but I maaaay do them. it really depends.)
-Anything else not listed here

My usual prices, not solid (will discuss price of an indivicual piece) (All in USD):

SKETCH
Bust- $5
Waist up- $10
Full body- $20

LINEART
Bust- $10
Waist up- $15
Full body- $20

ADDONS
Flat color: +$5
Detailed coloring (Designs like stars/galaxy, complicated stripes or spots or vitiligo, etc.): +$10-20, depends on complexity
Shading (Lineart OR with color): +$10
Background: +$5-s0 depending on complexity
Intenal view (Ive never done these really, excuse me if theyre bad): +$5-10

ALSO AVALIABLE
-Custom characters: $30-50 a pop, comes with a simple reference sheet (front view, back view, and details), short story about character, and a sketch or two! All you have to do is give me some simple details. Can try to write a character for any universe!

OTHER NOTES ABOUT PRICING AND PAYMENT
-For sketches, I'd prefer to be paid all the money up front.
-For everything else, I want 50% up front, and i'll do a sketch of what you want. You can ask for a few modifications, such as the pose, etc. before paying the other half. I will not do the full piece until i'm paid.

And last but not least... My examples! (Some of them were cut off, please open the full image to see them all!) NOTE: I do not have any examples of humans because I dont draw them much. I do in fsct, draw humans, though! Your final piece will not be watermarked like this sheet, thats only to protect my artwork.

ScribblyShark
New to the forum

Re: Art commissions open!

Postby Bright » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:00 pm

Have you drawn before?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Re: Art commissions open!

Postby ScribblyShark » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:12 pm

Bright wrote:Have you drawn before?

I assume you meant drawn vore, yes I have, a few doodles, but I didnt feel like they were good enough to put here.
ScribblyShark
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley